Would you be willing to pay 12-15 bucks for a movie ticket to watch this?

Would you be willing to pay 12-15 bucks for a movie ticket to watch this?

does that price cover falcon feeding and disposable flip-flops?

Is this Assassin's Creed? Isn't that shit supposed to be historical? What is up with these fantasy costumes? What timeline/region is this happening in? Looks like a Conan movie.

>chainmail
>15th century Spain

Stop this

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Low budget
4. Spanish Inquisition

not really. my theater, to make things worse, won't provide shower tokens with ticket purchase anymore.

>ancient aliens
>golden orbs that allow for mind control

very historical m8

if it had good reviews, yes

only actual spanish looking guy

The weirdest thing is probably that dark wooden celtic pillar, that shit looks like its out of Diablo 2 or something, and then you have those guys dressed in furs in the back

Nope.

Last film I payed for was Sicario.

The funniest thing will be when Spaniards will be portrayed by Hispanic Americans with obvious Native American features.

What was the last film you paid for?

The guy is probably black.

God I hope they pretended that whole plot never existed.

its called a tan my uneducated american friend

spaniards are as white as any other european

why? it was what got me interested in the games in the first place. it's just a shame that they didn't end the series when that one dude wanted, and they fired him so they could pump out shit games every year since.

if he doesn't wear the white i'm out

Underrated post.

I'M A GAH

i mean, yes, but i wouldn't have to. movie theaters where i live charge $5 - $10.

This is the joke.

Everybody knows there's no white people in Spain, especially not in inquisition Spain where there were even treaties and laws regarding "blood purity" and mass expulsions of jews and muslims.

Using a mittle-European, an anglo, an irish or even a BLONDE guy portraying a Spaniard? RIDICULUOUS! xDD!

Everybody knows that among the 40 million Spaniards there isn't a single blonde, redheaded or blue eyed person, not a single one of the Spaniards resemble the least the rest of Europeans, they are a complete separate race, the idea of white Spaniards is preposterous! They all have to be brown, short and with these funny facial features that are so common among those "Latinos". I know how Spaniards look, I have many Mexicans in my town!

>it was what got me interested in the games in the first place
Sure, first 1 handled it pretty well and 2 kept it going until the very end which felt like Ubi spitting in my face and laughing about it. And the conclusion of the entire thing was even dumber then ME3's ending. It probably has a lot to do with being a yearly franchise and having a very fixed deadline, Mayan end of the world in 2012.

exactly

Yes, I will ,12 dollars is nothing

It doesn't help the fact that Hollywood and Americans only know as Spaniards people like Bardem or Banderas who are bordering what is an exotic look even among Spaniards or even among southern Spaniards (they are Andalusian and Canarian) and people like Enrique Iglesias who is half filipino or Penelope Cruz who is (according to her) partially gypsy. Good representations of what could pass as an average Spaniard in Hollywood are people like Jordi MollĂ  and Ana de Armas (who is Cuban of recent Spanish ancestry).

si cabron, this whitewashing needs to stop!

Fuck this world.

Actual Spaniard here.
That's good. The browner they depict us the further we move from having a white privilege or guilt. Send in Will smith, Samuel L. Jackson, Morgan Freeman and Jack Black to portray Spanish characters. IDGAF

>What is up with these fantasy costumes?
AssCreed's costume design has always been in the boundaries of rule-of-cool.

I aint paying shit to watch a movie.