About to get really high and wanna watch a funny movie. Any suggestions, Sup Forums?

About to get really high and wanna watch a funny movie. Any suggestions, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l1TV0phSP-c?list=PL4kuxjsDIxtBCW45fI4nwko_4ByfKE3Lk
youtube.com/watch?v=3D97gwGlMFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Funny movie? I dunno. Have you seen the new comedy central roast of rob lowe? If not, look for it on thepiratebay.org. its fucking gold, you will be laughing so hard.

pic related, its the bud I have, but I'm taking dabs atm.

Lets blaze? I'm sober as fuck.

Watch commando with shwarznigger

kids

that looks like my chernobyl!

Don't be a Menace to South Central while Drinking your Juice in the Hood.

kung pow: enter the fist

Scary movie 1 or 2.

Next time i get high thats my movie. Havent seen it in years.

chemdawg

dumb and dumber was one of my best high movies.

Killer Klowns from Outer Space

hobo with a shotgun

well I'm cooked right now and I'm watching the hangover part 2

Fucking this. That movie is fucking incredible when you're ripped out of your mind.

haha fucking watching it now cunt

Biodome or Ernest Scared Stupid

youtu.be/l1TV0phSP-c?list=PL4kuxjsDIxtBCW45fI4nwko_4ByfKE3Lk

u smoke long brown cawkdoobs on a daily basis and you r not gay.

u liek black cox m8?

Watch rubber

covered in large amber syrup loads

Holy fuck I've been looking everywhere for chemdawg I love that strain where tf did you find it

The World's End

I got some no name strain but it's still good. About to start blazing up.

went up a black assed man named bubbas anus as he went to prison

Apocalypse Now

Fantastic planet

Black Dynamite

Not the shitty cartoon, but the movie it was based on.

I've had a grinder full of bud for 2 weeks now waiting till I can take my drug test for my new job.
I want it so bad...

a full documentary about Auschwitz

Young Frankenstein or another Mel Brooks film.

Show some class, OP.

this movie is amazing

Saw this when I attended a a Cornetto trilogy showing at my local theater. Don't remember much of anything after the opening of Hot Fuzz as the two edibles I had in the car on the way kicked in heavy. I do remember having a lot of fun though.

What We Do in the Shadows

O shit, actually this! Not funny but it's fucking amazing.

watch Superhero Movie
(from the makers of scary movie)

Oh shiiit! This!

Spoilers:
youtube.com/watch?v=3D97gwGlMFE

Do not.

top secret

Everyone post your glass pieces.
My pride and joy. Probably paid a little too much, but I love it none the less.

anyone ever take klonopin with weed

Noice.
My glass is shit but my pipe is dope. It has a grinder in the bottom and 6 2-hitter bowls that revolve 6-shooter style.

Wow! That's pretty cool. As much as I love bongs, (I have other Sov pieces) I use my Volcano as my daily. Can't beat how it hits you and how smooth it is. Best investment I have ever made.

I'd recommend the big lez show on youtube sober or baked

You fuckin druggo!

Italian Spiderman, available on youtube. Parody of all italian hero/detective movies
Xavier Renegade Angel. Horrible 3DCGI with relentless obscure humor. mostly available on youtube.

Currently an baked on rasberry sour diesel keif

Graveyard of the Fireflies. A fantastic animation about the carpet bombings in rural Japan during WW2, the main character is left to fend for himself and care for his younger sister, starvation, disease, and the brutality of war!

I highly recommend this.

>starvation, disease, and the brutality of war
>funny movie

It's all about how you interpret it!

Not OP but I'm gonna watch it. Saved the image, thanks.

I rank it high up there with movies like Spirited away. It's not fantasy, but its very deep and emotional. Fun for the whole family, save it for a movie night!

>Fun for the whole family, save it for a movie night!

mac and devin go to highschool its a weed movie that wizkhalifa and snoopdaog star in

Anything of Monty Python

Just looked that up too. Gonna watch it eventually also! Thanks!

This is the end or sausage party

Aqua teen hunger force colon movie for theaters

You're lucky, I wish I could watch Spirited away for the first time again. It's one of the best animations ever created, and probably one of the best films created as well. A really grea movie.

You may also like "The Garden of words" It's about a young man who wants to be a shoemaker, and he falls in love with a women over time after spending evenings in the rain with her.

It's was first recommended to me by a friend with a foot fetish, but it turned out to be a great drama about love, determination. innocence, and fate!

>Pic related, gif form the movie. Absolute excellence when it comes to animation here.

One more gif from the movie.

Thanks man. I'll definitely check that one out too.

Should I be absolutely stoned to watch spirited away? I smoke daily, so I would need a tolerance break.

Also, any chance you have a HD source I could watch, preferably with English subtitles? I'm slightly deaf, and if I don't have subtitles it's hard for me to understand.

Also, are these in English? Lol.

>Be super stoned when watching Spirited away. (But also watch it a few days later when sober)

>Don't know how desensitized you are to emotional suffering, but don't get high when watching Grave of the fireflies.

>For Garden of words, it doesn't really matter. It's just a love story with really good animation.

Do any of these movies involve the loss of a loved one?

I have been incredibly depressed for a little under 2 years because I lost my mom very quickly and horribly...soooo I'm a little emotional right now haha....

Also, they're all English dubbed and subbed. I torrent all of my movies so I can't really get you a source :/ Since I need 1080p HD, I download everything.

Think about watching My neighbor totoro, or anything by studio ghibli as well. But the 3 I listed are my favorite animations.

Spirited away is very popular (won an oscar) should be easily accessible to download (maybe even stream) but I insist you watch this one first if you haven't seen it.

Spirited away is a fantasy movie that I would feel comfortable watching with my 8 year old niece. Pure fantasy, not too much violence.

Grave of fireflies is an adult drama (No sexuality) but it's complex in that a child wouldn't understand it, and many adults would feel emotional. There is a lot of death.

Garden of Words is simply a Love story.

Thanks so much man! I now have a good list of movies to watch. I'm definitely excited to check out Spirited Fantasy.

Where did you torrent them from? Last question, I promised. I used the pirate bay but don't like to anymore, then KAT got shut down (are mirrors back up again?).

Thanks again!

Yeah old but gold
Have you seen freaked ?
I like to watch that when stoned

I just started that random drug test lifestyle, so I won't smoke for at least a year. It's alright though, but man, I like smoking

No problem. Remember it's called Spirited away. But I use qbittorrent and kat. I know it's shutdown, but I have everything I need now. You can still use the pirate bay, but don't forget, there's a lot of private trackers you can join on [spoiler]reddit[/spoiler]

Here's an image you can save of it, so you don't forget. (I think this is the cover for teh soundtrack, but it matters not)

LOL...sorry man, I am high right now. The funny thing is, I knew I was high so I saved a capture of not only your post, but the cover picture as well lol.

Pic related, your post haha.

Anyway, thanks again user. I'm off to bed. 100 internet points to you.

Haha, No worries friend! I'm glad my life had enough purpose in it that it effected another human somewhere in the world.