Sup Forums, I am absolutely fucking desperate and I don't know what to do/where to turn/how to go about this...

Sup Forums, I am absolutely fucking desperate and I don't know what to do/where to turn/how to go about this. Where do people with mental health issues or other disabilities go to meet each other??? I've googled, I've not found a whole lot that was worth a shit. I'm honestly not joking, I've about lost all hope that if something doesn't change I've decided I'm not for this world. This feeling is getting stronger as my urge to reach out to other people in real life is dismal at best.

I think I'm just fucked, dudes. I'm so fucking lonely I don't know what to do. I live with two gay dudes who are FUCKING SHIT people. Family is a joke... and I have no friends. Why was I even born??

Sincerely,
The loneliest, most misunderstood user in the world.

Change the pace then

sounds like your life sucks
why are you still here?

Smoke weed i can relate 100%

Do something new, something you haven't done. If you have a problem solve it. faggots for roommates? Start searching for better roommates and get the fuck out of there. Fuck your family. Do something to get yourself out of the rut instead of taking the easy way out and offing yourself.

What do you mean?

I have no idea honestly. I've survived SO much. I guess I haven't given up hope....yet

Weed really makes my anxiety go haywire, so it's not an option.

easier said than done

you don't need to do what the rest of the world is doing

>"Where do people with mental health issues or other disabilities go to meet each other???"
welcome to Sup Forums newfriend

No shit it's easier said then done. But it's possible because I fucking did it. it's possible with the right mindset.

that's just a pussy excuse to continue wallowing in your misery

I've lost interest in my interests.... I used to be happy and outgoing, time has changed who I am. I've searched for other places and no one would take me. The worst part? I'm actually a fairly kind and caring person who is just misunderstood

Then express yourself, jackass. people won't misunderstand you if there's communication.

As your attorney, I advise you to start doing oxy NOW

look for some sort of out patient group therapy program. it's worked wonders for me

oh christ fuck off with that shit. Stop wallowing in your own self-pity and start to take responsibility for your own life. If you're not happy, MAKE SOME FUCKING CHANGES.

this

I meant in real life. But I understand what you meant although the more shit this place becomes the less often I visit. It's the only place I could think of posting this with people who actually understand this shit.

Pretend life is like an RPG. Upgrade your stats (mind and body), get better gear (money and stuff), and explore shit (experience/see neat things). You don't need friends in Morrowind. I've been living for years with very little human contact and I think I'm doing pretty fucking good.

Dont lose hope user. Get friends from online, or better way is to go outside and try to be social and make frieds that way. And dont take things too seriously, just get over them and live your life.

If you prefer online, reddit. If you prefer in person, NAMI.

I heard furry conventions are unusually accepting of people.

DBSA is also has meetups

get some help for depression before you do anything. therapy + meds

>Where do people with mental health issues or other disabilities go to meet each other???

they go to reddit, plenty of retard and idiot there

>retard
>idiot
>not plural
What were you trying to say? I couldn't hear your post with all those cocks in your throat.

Doubt you'll even reply but just in case, where are you from? I can suggest something depending on that.

why are you defending reddit on Sup Forums

I have no idea what reddit is, seriously, I only know of it because of this place. I was calling you out for not putting an "s" at the end of "retard" and "idiot". Shit bugs me.

If you wanna talk reply to this with your skype Im diagnosed with bipolar 1 and have been in a mental hospital.

did OP abandon thread

I can smell that you are living in a hopeless situation, and if you die today, no one is gonna know about your pathetic loser filthy life, so in order to save that and your name survives amongst the greatest, get a gun and ran a havoc and basically rekt the shit out of something. In that way, and only in that way yourself can shine through the times.

Pro tip: claim the reason why you did what you did, but make sure it has to be a very very controversial and polarising.

Good luck OP.

>people with mental health issues ... go to meet each other?
Sounds like the start of my serial killer spree.
They cut off my benefits lat month because I refused to take the medications, the doctor even sounded upset when they didn't find ANY drugs of any type in me after retesting me each week for 4 weeks (they acted like I was cheating the test. Urine? possible. But his own RN drew blood himself.)
Been taking my stress out on the DOZENS of homeless and beggars in my area. Slashing and burning their camps, pissing on the their junk, pouring corn syrup and broken glass in their bedding, fishingline tripwires, 6" pieces of barbwire tucked in various things.
About to escalate to direct beatdowns, but...
A mental health group meeting could be a fun diversion.

He probably had a mental breakdown.

Wisconsin

Was out for a cigarette

Gunna sound beta as fuck but smoking weed literally ruined my life. My chemical balance has been completely ruined from it. Hard to believe? Yeah I know but it's true

Not 715 by any chance eh?

not op, similar situation at 715, thats a bit spooky

>thc
>causing chem imbalances
>what
>no really
>what
Maybe stop eating shit food and drink more water and take multivitamins.

Everybody's body reacts differently to drugs. It's fine.

Wow dude... Just...... wow.. I mean, I know I have my problems and shit, but I could never hurt anyone else like that. Why make others life more miserable just because yours is? I don't get that.

Fug, 715 is fairly big. You within 20 miles of the Cities? RF here.

Where do people with mental health issues or other disabilities go to meet each other???

you have nothing filling interpesonal needs which makes you mentally sick

chat up girls online, facebook, friends, friends of friends, go for broke,

if ur ugly then study dietetics and gym regiments and find a hobby or interest and read on it

find something to compete and excel at for confidence

only drug u should look at is cannabis, socially if ur real dumb

>badvout
Nigga that makes no cents.

I have no idea what Deerfield is. Being out in the bumfuck country kinda sucks... Very little people who aren't into 'country life'

Nigga that makes no dollars

608 and hating life at the moment

start breathing really deeply and take cold as your god. the messiah wim hof has spoken

do it fgt

This
I really believe in your case OP that you have all the symptoms of homosexuality. You may not want to be gay, you may yet not realise you are gay, but you are gay. You cannot ejaculate without the thought of holding a nice big cock, having one plough deep into to your rectal canal pounding your prostate. You'd love nothing more than a bear of a man force you head down into the pillow and fuck you till you bleed. The homosexuality is deep within you my son, release it and be free from your bonds.

Well. In rural WI you could say "Deerfield" is an open corn field filled with deer that I go shining and sometimes take a shot if its close. Shut up, what are you the DNR? Don't tell me how to live my life, that buck was coming right for me.

But it's possible. Or you could just not try because it takes too much effort and continue feeling sorry for yourself. Maybe you don't have any friends because all you do is talk about how "sad" your life is.

a little north, near New Richmond

well, if you want a friend feel free to ask my steam but otherwise you're best off looking for local therapy groups, tons of people like us plus it puts you in a good situation to meet them, and will help you sort your shit, only go to a proffesional though, no sketchy shit.

Madison or surrounding?

>cannabis
>socially

Every other part of this post is correct, drink tequila like the rest of us faggot you will be talking your ass off in no time.

wrong user lol

listen man, of your life is to the point where you want to off yourself, then what do you have to lose by going out and doing some new shit to reinvent yourself. and gtfo of Sup Forums

Hah. That's actually pretty neat. I've never seen anybody on here that's within 50 miles of me. Wanna meet at the 24hr walmart and have rough unprotected anal sex in the parking lot? Because I don't.

surrounding, yeah

cannabis is far more safer as a standard apply all all people all situations because of its healing medicinal effects

people are retards and the advocation of alcohol to the general population should be cautioned against

I feel the same way user, Zoloft gave me PTSD and now i'm probably fucked for life. Reality is extremely distorted for me.

absolutely...

not

There's a therapy group for pretty much every affliction. I went to group after finishing HS, even met my current gf there.

>far more safer
Implying that ANYBODY ANYWHERE has ever died from a THC overdose. The only reason it gets a negative light is because it's illegal. Then you have to live the thug life of buying it, avoiding cops/snitches, act like a gangsta, and then start smoking meth. If weed was like beer, you would buy it, go home, smoke it, chill out, sleep, and then go to work. No thug life, no "crime", nobody robbing anybody. Yeah people are dependent on it because dealers (I was one, I know) can be complete fucking dicks that jerk you around and make you jump through hoops just for a quad.

Nigger, I agree with you, but you can apply that mentality to anything that's illegal.

maybe psychedelics can help like a god dose of shrooms or dmt
depending on what mental illnesses you have it could be a bad idea but if its something like depression or anxiety it might help change your life for the better

No, you jackass. This guy reacts negatively to weed, you think he can handle shrooms?

I'd be your friend, user. I'm desperately lonely as well.

most of Sup Forums has mental health issues. depression is a common thing here and anxieties aren't really uncommon either

What's wrong? what happened to you?

Here.

Dude relax we love u man, u will b ok just hold out till death and don't judge anyone
U will b ok if just keep fighting, the wu who sleep are already dead (don't take that literally)

>implying nobody has died from meth, dope, pills, crack, jenk, whatever
Btw jenk real.

What's that?

"With the right mind set*

U answered ur own question bish. OP doesnt have the right mindset cuz he has DEPRESSION. This advice is dump to someone suffering from a mental health disorder.

Have you searched for support groups? Thought about talking to a counselor or psychologist so you can work on social skills?

Try Cheeba chews. You can get them with low THC. They have a calming, numbing effect that is supposed to help with anxiety.

Not that guy but I've know people who were mentally unstable and they took a heavy dose of a /psy/ (in some cases /diss/) and came out on the other end a different, better person. Ever hear of Tripsit? Works for some, not for all. Probably.

how can i get them in ohio

asl