ITT: We post chicks that you want to fuck and other anons say what they would do to them

ITT: We post chicks that you want to fuck and other anons say what they would do to them
Reply for Reply

force her to her knees then have her blow me, no hands.

push her against a wall and fuck her ass. All the while I'd be pulling hard on her ponytail so I can watch her face as I stuff her asshole

Blowjob, cum on her face

Would just a close up of my fiance's virgin pussy suffice?

Whats her name? Idk i feel like i know her from somewhere

'd take her little petite ass n throw her onto my bed is take duct tape n tie her to all four corners of the bed idc how much she squeals she's too stretched out n it hurts her I tell her she'll forget all about it in a second n I stuff my cock deep inside her whore cunt hard n fast in and out she's gasping for hair I cover her mouth n grab her by the throat choking her her fight weakens she completely submits, I stick it in her ass fast n hard I cut the duct tapes n flip her over n tell her she's not free she's still my lil cum dumpster so I stick it back in she's gasps she clenches her pussy I release its amazing I cum buckets into her pussy after I make her stand n have it fall out on the floor n make her lick it up

Idk just just some slut i found i guess

Skull fuck her till she stops fucking smiling, continue to have her gag on my cock till her face is covered with tears and smusged makeup... cum down her throat till she passses out

I would take her nice round ass and anal fuck her until she bled. Then force fuck her face and slap her until she cried like the bitch she is

Where

Cram my dick down her throat until she drools all over my balls and onto the floor. Facefuck her til she's crying and struggling, then pull out and cock slap her and rub my precum and her drool all over her pretty little face. When she opens her mouth to beg for me to stop I ram my dick back in and cum straight down her throat. Then, piss on her and make her walk home smelling like a urinal

Amazing, knowing her, she would love it

I don't fucking know man I'm pretty sure shes like 16

Return favor?

You dont know her name?

any interest?

What would do this whore, Sup Forumsros? Be violent and detailed and I will return the favor.

Bella Poblete, there god damn

Go hard on her

Tie her so that her ass is upwards and she can't move her arms or her legs. She would be my little anal fucktoy. She would constantly be in pain, crying with tears running down her cheeks red from me slapping her. I'd advertise her as a cum dumpster, 10 cents to fuck her asshole. And exconvicts get her for free as a get out of jail present. She'd be nothing more than a dirty whore experiencing anal pain 24/7. On her forehead, "bathroom" would be written and when they are finished they can use her mouth as a piss reliever.
Return favor, make it brutal

asians anyone? have more

To start with, I'd carry her off in the woods and tie her to a tree for me and all the guys in this thread to take turns with...

U like? Moar?

Thanks, and she's pretty cute no lie

Actually made me kek a little, ty user

Rip off that tight fucking dress of hers revealing those big tits and that fat ass, throw her on the bed behind her and start spanking her with one hand while I hold her down and refute her struggling with the other until she has tears streaming down her face, her ass completely red and she's begging me to stop. Then I shove my dick in her asshole, as deep as fucking possible, ravaging her and her screaming getting even louder than before. I start pumping as hard as possible while I pull her hair and squeeze those big fucking tits right until im about to cum, and then I pull out and stick it all the way down her throat as I unload all of my seed inside her hearing her choke and gag but still swallowing it all.
Hope you liked it user, sorry it took a tad more time. Wwyd? You know the drill, detailed violence

choose your fuck buddy. write details.

mmm I would love to grab those tits. Moar of her?

right. wwyd?

I'd have her on her hands and knees, with her mouth gagged so that her cries of pleasure would be muffled. I'd then spend hours fucking her pussy raw while she begged for my cum through the gag. After i've finished and unloaded all of my cum into her waiting pussy, I'd leave her on her hands and knees and open the door to her place so that anyone could have a turn on her cum-filled holes.
What would you do to my slut?

yup, those are some fine titties. Want to slap them around hard till the slut begs me to stop

great firm ass, perky titties... would love to take this slut from behind and slap that ass. Got any full frontal pics?

what else would you do

First i'd tie her hands, and then slowly undress her. She'd struggle, of course, as we forced her to give us an involuntary strip show, but that just makes it more fun for us, right?

Moar?

The legs and ass on this slut too... can't decide if I'd stretch that ass or that tight pussy first

probably her tight ass. how would you do it?

those tits sure are perky. Ex?

Take her right on that pier and rip off her bikini. I'd make her lay flat on the cement with her upper body hanging off the side and fuck her in the ass right there. she screams, she's trying so hard to keep from dipping her head in the water but it's all too much. she's crying and she cn't hold her self up much longer. I'm pounding her ass so hard, her head is now going in the water and she's starting to gasp for air as her head keeps dunking. I slap her ass hard until it's bright red and she tries to screaming, sucking in water. I pull her out and shove her burning ass on the cement hard and when she goes to scream I force my dick all the way down her throat. she struggles again, I feel the water she swallowed coming up and around my dick out her mouth. It spills all over the ground as I try to impregnate her face.I grab her hair and force her to stay with it deeply lodged in her throat and I unload all of my cum. She struggles and just before she passes out,I pull out and she falls in her sloppy mess. I make her clean it up by rubbing her face and hair in it and making her lick it up.
You're turn, defile her

what would you do to her?

would want her on her knees, topless just like that, then she'd start off sucking me nice and slow, before I picked up the pace and thrust down her cute throat, while those tits bounce and jiggle around

Anyone else?

I would lick her all over body. And drink her piss

I then try to force her to suck my cock. She'd resist, of course.

"Ok," I tell her, "looks like we'll just have to start off by taking turns with your ass instead.."

Moar?

rape this slut with a broom handle

how would you do this one

Aye bro what the fuck

Suck her little asian titties all day

speaking of tits... damn I'd love to grab hold of those. More pics of her showing them off?

What would you do ?

anyone else?

I'd be the guy who catches her taking those sexy selfies. I'd blackmail her about telling her folks and get her to suck me off to stay quiet. About half way through when she thinks "this isnt so bad" id grab the back of her head and give her a throat fucking like shes never experienced before.

Try to get her to send nudes only to use it to blackmail her into having sex with me or else her family sees them. Then, post them on the Internet anyways along with the video of her and I fucking

user?

My older sister Is a bitch , degrade her

I'd come to her house and sneak in at night... I'd burst in while she's in the shower, and take her by force. She'd struggle in the beginning.. Would you want to watch?
(And would you degrade mine back?)

i would rub my cock against her legs like a dog

She has lovely legs

What would you do to her?

gimmie da puss

all you got pls

also tie up and force sex in all holes

>that's a man baby

What would you do to any one of them?

Have moar

Would line the whole lot of them up on their hands and knees and into a formation i call "lesbian-centipede", where each girl eats the asshole and pussy of the girl in front of her..

I'd then brutally buttfuck whatever poor girl was stuck in the back..

then deliver more of course!!

Like? Have kik?

My mom what do you guys think

looks asian to me

Last week, I tied this slut to my bed and blindfolded her; then I warmed her pussy up and let my best friend hit it raw from the back for hours and I let him cum inside her pussy.
What would you do to my slut?

Looks like she has a slanted worldview

anal sex with a condom and then take the condom off and cum on her face

what would you do to my girl

>ITT much autistic Virgin angst

what would you do to my girl?

Lol

HAPPENING WTF!!

MOAR

I'd fuck her until she couldn't walk straight for a week
Moar