Let's get real about who the real evil is

let's get real about who the real evil is.

>fyi: it's not blacks or muslims. sorry, white men.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran-Iraq-Syria_pipeline
infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
youtube.com/watch?v=pQcPbyjDKEs
youtube.com/watch?v=MqaywbGYV54
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't you get tired of false flagging?

Running the world makes us inferior how?

Back to your ghetto. Niggers have never and will never amount to anything. At least the gooks can provide some competition.

Europe created the Modern world.

Cry about it all you want, but we own the Earth.

>spraying poison in the sky

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

kids in flint have lead in their bellies, probably getting retarded babies from it too

we wuz romans in shieet tho

also thank this for your immigrant crisis:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran-Iraq-Syria_pipeline

>Insinuating blacks or muslims contribute absolutely nothing there

the only reason you aren't at the top is because you're not as good at it as we are.

checkmate, shitskins.

We invented the nuclear bomb. The only reason any other people groups or culture exist is because we allow them to. We do less evil if you compare how much evil we're actually capable of to how much we do. An illiterate spear-chucker is not capable of doing as much evil as we can, so when we do evil it's not to our full capacity for evil. We're relatively less evil.

infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/

true

You don't thank the Lord
You thank the Whites!
youtube.com/watch?v=pQcPbyjDKEs

What do you mean with "we" ?
Are you one of the globalists? because I don't believe OP was talking about any race or specific country.

this, i stopped drinking fluoride and eat joe rogan's alphabrain like candy, now i'm %100 uncucked alpha male and defender of the white race

nice strawman there

>only reason any other people groups or culture exist is because we allow them to
really ?

Name one country run by blacks that was successful.

Don't say Egypt because there are still native Egyptians there and they said they never saw you build a damn thing.

Don't say Obama because that's a half white man with a white momma. The not having a father thing almost made him fully black, but the being raised by an upper-middle class white lady swung the scale back the other way.

let's get real about who the real evil is.

>fyi: it's not blacks or muslims. sorry, white men.

OP specifically said white men. Learn to read?

Well, there are a number of countries that could detonate all nuclear ordinance they have and effectively end all life on earth, so yeah. Really.

>murica

Don't say sorry, Amerafat here.
This fucking country sucks.

I didn't know I existed because YOU allow me to
do you hear yourself how stupid you sound ?

inb4 255 posts

test

You are able to post this shit thread because of white men. Go live in fucking Africa without wifi if you hate whites so much.

I'm drunk off my ass and I know this is bait fuck you

test

test

DIRTY HEEBS! DONE! DIRT! CHEEP!
youtube.com/watch?v=MqaywbGYV54

looks like the jewbagel is at it again, inciting anger and race war....... on Sup Forums.

Thread paid for and brought to you by the Soros funded organized left.

Ethiopia, Songhai, Congo

many didn't last long until colonialism; doesn't mean they didn't exist

I never said I had control, nor am I the user you originally replied to. But if the US, or Russia, or a few others detonated all of their nukes, we would all die.

Embrace it and apologize or you're racists.

Embrace it and don't forget to check your privilege.

>all those blatantly false percentages
>politicians carry through with what they say
>tax compared to most eastern countries
>still believing in chemtrails
>not filtering your water

And when was the last public hanging?

You got us on the education part though. That could use some change. All in all, stay mad bong.

Wtf lol. Congo was literally not a nation before European contact, and Songhai was a confederation of Chiefs run by a big dicked warlord.

Ethiopia is the exception to the rule, they were based as fuck. Primarily because of the influence Christianity had on them.

Regardless, before European contact Africa was a clusterfuck of tribal conflict. None constitute the definition of a nation.

No one is illegal.

Right, and don't forget to check your head against the curb on the way out.

>alphabrain
the bait is getting intelligent, uhohspagehttios

What about the gooks?

...because you didn't understand the post or you are an SJW and the sarcasm bothers you?

well they managed to consolidate tribes, across (mostly) wasteland under centralized rule

you can definitely attribute european success with the amount of natural resources centered in such a small area. And the competition that springs from claiming those resources.

I don't understand when the WE WUZ KANGS/ROMANS crowds keep making comparisons between Africa and Europe, both are completely different environments with peoples and cultures.

Inferiority complexes meet globalization and the internet I guess

Cuck

Try working for gooks.

Some people with a particular characteristic did something, therefore we must condemn ALL people with that characteristic!

Logic much, dipshit?

Yeah but all humanity started in Africa. The dumb ones stayed there. The smart ones moved to places with more/better resources.

What about all the Jews. Are they classed Caucasian or they just Gods chosen people

I agree, traditions vs progression, it'll always be a battle humans have to face

Not really.

History favored Europe next in the grand scheme of things and that frame of time in which Europe chose to act upon it just happened to be the Industrial Revolution.

Previous times stood for all civilizations to become The One but it was continental Europe then and there that became timeless.

>50% of crime is created by Blacks
>Only make up 10% of the population
>Meaning blacks have a crime ratio of 1 : 5
>Double that ratio if we only count men, making it more like 8 : 20
>Only 30%, or 1 of 3 get jailed
Hey, you're right, this is racist. We should be jailing more niggers.

>Hey, you're right, this is racist. We should be jailing more niggers.

and then he realized that cost of each prisoner to taxpayer is 30-60k a year, and suddenly it doesn't matter which race it is. all of them are just cattle for private prison industry who are more than happy to accommodate everyone as long as shekels keep flowing. no wonder US has largest prison population per capita in the world