I have a weird request. More stuff like Buyer's Market. I don't mean the subject matter...

I have a weird request. More stuff like Buyer's Market. I don't mean the subject matter, I mean more like "audio art"; audio that isn't necessarily music but still creative/interesting.

I already know that Whitehouse has a few tracks and I also know about John Duncan. Also Speech After the Removal of the Larynx. Any other recommendations?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fAxHlLK3Oyk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CFtdIYQUQ8g
rateyourmusic.com/list/docperkins/experimentalities-atonelectrics-naivetronics-concretecore-fieldhop-tapedrome-1000-ways-to-engage-and-cheat-silence/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fAxHlLK3Oyk

ryoji ikeda maybe?

Broadcast and The Focus Group Investigate Witch Cults of the Radio Age

this is cool

if you think Buyer's Market is "art" you've entirely missed the point

then please enlighten me

People like to feel sorry for themselves.
Take Tracy Emin for example: m.youtube.com/watch?v=CFtdIYQUQ8g
Notice how she calls the men she fucked "less than human", even though she was never forced to have sex? She's a cunt for feeling sorry for herself.

people have actual shit to cry about.

Like what

>saturday evening
>having dinner with mom
>after dinner go play outside
>get kidnapped
>get raped
>strangled
>stabbed
>Bepis cut off

No, you idiot. The whole thing is about how the media feeds these fucked up sob stories to people so that they can feel bad about it, and they do get off on it in an odd way. It has nothing to do with the victims feeling bad for themselves.

I didn't say anything about the victims feeling bad for themselves, rtard.

Maybe check out Steve Roden, if you haven't already.

random stuff from the top of my head

Genres: EAI, Onyko, Lowercase, Outsider Music
Treatise - Cornelius Cardew
4''33' John Cage
Luigi Russolo
Atonal music

lots of stuff really, but imho not many of them are that interesting

The Gerogerigegege - Showa

It's about human depravity. It's supposed to be really edgy and make the listener feel sad and misanthropic.

oy vey

how does that make it not art? do you know what the definition of art is?

anything by harry pussy.

Negativland

If i had my bepis cut off id kill myself

The Conet Project. I mean, it's just recordings of shortwave radio stations, but it's among my favorite albums. Super spooky.

Damn, what was the name of that album where the Japanese guy took a scratched cd and recorded the sounds of his old cd player trying to read the disc? It was a mildly interesting concept piece.

Solo for Wounded CD

rateyourmusic.com/list/docperkins/experimentalities-atonelectrics-naivetronics-concretecore-fieldhop-tapedrome-1000-ways-to-engage-and-cheat-silence/

Go through this list OP. I'm sure you will find a lot of stuff that might interest you.

nice. thanks user