If UFOs are government craft why do they randomly fly them around at night? Just to dick around...

If UFOs are government craft why do they randomly fly them around at night? Just to dick around? My dad and my friend telling me of their UFO sightings has really made me think. My friend said he saw one that looked like this.

Why would the government hover these things around randomly at night? Why would they need to test them where they can be seen?

Do you think people who have access to these things go on joyrides??

Other urls found in this thread:

darktriadman.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=bgZE8s0hBRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OXsZRc-cdGw
youtube.com/watch?v=qO_4ykw7txk&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hell yeah we do

Mass hysteria, distractions, or just fueling the flames, bunch of reason why they would, you're asking the wrong questions

how is this asking the wrong questions?

I think it's probable that the government has these flying devices. Now, why fly them all over the fucking place at night randomly? why over roads where cars are, neighborhoods, etc.

Just why? We didn't test the SR71 over neighborhoods we tested that shit in the desert

Project grudge;
It's all in your head... you create that reality and all it entails solely on believing in and or inviting it: regardless.

bump

I've already given this waay to much thought, but it also depends on what the purpose of the craft would be - are they supposed to be drones and is the supposed experiment to see how close they can get before they are detected?

Attaching lights to a bloody aircraft and hoping it won't get detected, you are mental

spreading psionic pulses while the masses sleep

ever wonder why you dream at night?

ever wonder why stoners are the most woke?

take the green pill, and step inside...

oh sorry for all the confusion folks, but there has never been any alien spacecraft that have entered the atmosphere or landed on earth. what you've been seeing is top secret projects that the military has been working on

But they have fucking lights on them

When my friend said he saw one with his dad he said he was driving on a road at night and they saw a birght ass light and when they got under it, it looked like the thing in the OP. And he said that they stopped the car under it. And when they did, it took off vertically and was fucking gone in an instant

I dream of UFOs now though and it freaks me out
What does it mean anonymous?

Lol, are you really implying that you can ONLY dream because of UFOs

People have been dreaming for thousands of years

It was a weather balloon.

Go back to bed, user.

okay man fine it was a weather balloon....

the ancients have been amongst us for thousands of years

smoke weed, don't dream, break free

buy my book: darktriadman.com/

>Why would the government hover these things around randomly at night?
Less people are awake at this time, so the risks associated with flight is drastically reduced.

>Why would they need to test them where they can be seen?
To see how people react to them. Do you really think they're showing projects they are currently working on in Area 51? They're seeing if the public is ready or not.

>Do you think people who have access to these things go on joyrides??
If they are anywhere near a populated area, fuck no.

Alright going on a limb, lets say the government actually has this, its not "why would they fly them on populated areas where we can see them" but much a rather, " what impact do they have" this thing flood the internet, news, and forums, so if they were meant to be secret why not just easily correct their flights, why let the masses see them, not only that why not just correct them

>tfw you were expecting an answer and you got a troll answer

damn it Sup Forums...

kek

Holy shit,the undercover operation runs deep! Have to say though, they've slipped a bit in letting the masses getting their hand on tech.

didnt you get the memo?
aliens built the pyramids

ive been rused

nice dubs tho

>To see how people react to them. Do you really think they're showing projects they are currently working on in Area 51? They're seeing if the public is ready or not.
So we've got these flying machines that can hover in the air, take off vertically, and go hundreds of miles pr hour. Should we call for a press conference and show it to people? Or should we fly at night over peoples houses and see if the technology scares them first?

It wouldn't scare people if the government just admitted it existed and showed it to people

I'm sure if Henry Ford shortly after inventing the car drove it around at night honking his horn at cows it would scare people too

I think we should call it the Gr7A Harrier, and let it rek the falklands

watch out for those aliens theyll suck your dick

>So we've got these flying machines can hover in the air, take off vertically, and go hundreds of miles per hour
>mfw this is what you've described.

I'm not sure if you understood the post you replied to or not - but you seem to be making the same point

Clearly comparable, ufos must be real

If you were a government agency testing out secret technologies you didn't want the public to know about, and the very few people that happened to accidentally witness your technology thought what they saw was alien spacecraft, would you come forward and correct them?

Kek

they can't zip away vertically in the blink of an eye

>If you were a government agency testing out secret technologies you didn't want the public to know about
you're doing a really horrible job of keeping it secret

what if they fly them over areas where people are to scare Sup Forumstards

blink slower

supposedly, Werner von Braun said on his death bed that the us military was going to fake an alien invasion in order to solidify world power.

now, flying super secret aircraft around to make people believe in ufos is a good step towards doing this.

but that's just crazy talk.

>Implying they didn't turn off their external lights to fuck with you

it doesnt really matter does it, because those stupid people think it's aliens

no the light stays on and you see that light zip away in an instant

kind of like when team rocket blasts off kek

Go to /x/ those nutjobs have a good echo chamber for you to speak in.

Weird that only stupid people spots them
inb4 the smart people are to scared to admit it

More probable, yet still not logical. My opinion on it is, US military has helicopters and almost undetectable planes. So they could be testing if they can have an aircraft that could land anywhere and drop off troops and be undetected but what doesnt make sense is how common those sightings are (and what is with the fucking light?) and how stupid idea it is to fly around with something at least as expensive as F35 all over fucking States and/or other places. US already has what it needs in case of aircraft and researching those machines (especially in that way) is pointless waste of money.

He already did.

>Ooooh you're bein' watched user~!

I saw a UFO over the ocean flying to Ireland. Everyone on the right side of the plane saw it. It could maneuver like crazy at high speeds in many different directions. I've always wondered what type of military craft it was and it's going to piss me off for the rest of my life because I'll never know.

>The romans already have the best swords so researching guns is a waste of money

Harrier is waifu

Aliens exist....only we dont have the ability to sense them. Anymore than we have the ability to see the wind...but yet we know it exists

mankind is but an ant hill....each ant has a duty
Yet trying to explain the moon to an ant is futile.
yet in his world its all he knows....mankind is
an ant hill

this earth is nothing more than a pebble of sand on all the beaches in the grand scheme of things

>703300489
Your Dad huffs paint in the garage at night, because your Mom is on the 'change', and he can't stand her dry, sand-paper-like pussy.

Your friend is just insecure about the size of his dick and his lack of personality, he thinks having a UFO story will make him seem more intetesting.. He probably spys on your Mom, check outside your parents bedroom window in the morning for 'slug trails'.

each of us is nothing more significant than a sigle cell amoebae in a drop of water

>comparing an aircraft that have different type of engines to swords and guns
First of all, it took long time to perfect guns and when and even longer time before to come up what to do with black powder. Swords were used a lot until guns became the norm. But Canadians (in 70s if I recall correctly) made a hovering aircraft, like those UFO flying pancakes, that could barely keep itself in air. It was simply not effective. Why put money into something that wont really work instead of researching proper fucking engines that actually allow you to fly?
>inb4 becuz it cool and so future

>i know what plausible deniability is!
>and here it is!

ill just leave this here

wtf is this lol

I saw this IRL, shit was fucking weird.

Go the fuck to bed tyler.

The Norway Spiral

Where did you see it? Was it that same one?

thats not the norway spiral faggot.

it looks more like a rocket going out into space and its exhaust being lit up by the sun in the upper atmosphere.

the norway spiral was some freaky shit though. i give you that.

Yeah it was seen all across southern california. I was in a heated argument with my gf at the time, though, so I didn't pay too much attention.

Thank you.

Tfw antigravity all to yourself

Once I was on a frontage road and I slowed down because I saw this blue disc above me then I really stared to look at and before I could fully see what it was it took off leaving this blue streak behind it. To this day I have no idea how to back up what I saw other than by the people with me in the car. Shit was spooky

just aliens probing your driving skills.

prolly just wanted to see your stupid face before they blasted off laughing.

ay lmao.

lol

I'm dying right now thanks for chuckle man, in all seriousness though, that shit was way too real

Its a rocket that has malfunctioned high above the earth. Gasses and fuel etc leaking out the side before it explodes or just dissipates. Nothing new its just that people can film it in 1080hp and put it on youtube now days.

Russian engineering at its finest lel. No wonder they never got to the moon.

wew

Have you ever seen a ufo Sup Forums?

Racist.

>Yes 4 of us in a car out in back country new zealand.
>3 glowing disk going left right forward and backwards erratically
>Flying in formation then in an instant they flew away at a crazy high speed.

We're the aliens flying to Ireland for the haggis?

The Upside Down!!

Bitch, that shit's just an airplane, I recognize the lights

Why would the aliens hover these things around randomly at night? Why would they go where they could be seen?

Do you think aliens who have access to interplanetary craft go on joyrides??

theyre not testing them, theyre using them! to spy on and fuck with dissidents.

>Be me
>10 years ago
>Read about the Phoenix lights
>Read about the Belgium UFO incident
>Read about Rendlesham forest incident
>Read about Blue Book & Condon report
>Read about COMETA report
>Learn scientists say the galaxy should be teeming with life
>Watch video of kids at an African school terrified because they were visited by aliens youtube.com/watch?v=bgZE8s0hBRQ
>Watch videos about Disclosure project
>Become conspiracy theorist
>Become convinced Earth is being visited by aliens
>Become convinced governments are aware but don't know how to react
>Laugh at scientologists and all that Xenu bullshit
>Understand religion is bullshit
>Become atheist
>Apply same skepticism to UFOs
>Realize it's all bullshit second hand stories with no proof

sounds spooky

elaborate?

No way... When I was just a child, around 20 Years ago, I saw exactly the same UFO hovering above the house of my parents when me and my dad where returning with the dog...
I even drew them at the elementary school....
I'm kinda shocked right now

They seem to like hovering above houses for some reason

>I've seen a triangular shaped UFO that looks a lot like the Belgium ones you see in those photos...except at the ends of it, the lights were white and the light in the center was red. It was only about 75-100 feet off of the ground and hovering over a group of houses. It definitely had structure to it, was made of metal or maybe something like kevlar, was a grey color, similar to an F-19 and the angles of the body weren't very drastic, if that makes any sense. There were no markings on it at all and it barely moved, just subtly moved back and forth almost as if it were swaying a little bit here and there...but not as if it was suspended from a string...it's hard to describe. We stopped the car, rolled down the windows and turned the engine off and listened...it was making absolutely no noise, just sitting there above some houses. We stayed there looking at it for five minutes. Trees were obstructing some of our view of it, so we turned the car back on and drove around the corner (took about 45 seconds) and by the time we got there it was gone. It just vanished. We drove around the area trying to see it again and couldn't find it. I wish I had my camera on me at the time, it sat so still for so long I could've gotten some fantastic pictures of it.

does this look like it?

youtube.com/watch?v=OXsZRc-cdGw

Vision that man had copied illegally Alien tech and flew just outside our solar system and danced like a young child in front of an Alien craft they passed for attention. They looked at it like a child wanting attention and set to ignore. You have to grow up as a species before you can take the next step up.

This is clearly CGI homie.

/thread

you're probably right tbh

Sorry for answering that late. Had to read the thread.

I don't remember the tiny lights at the backside and it took off vertically as well. It was night so I didn't see the wings on its back either.

It annoys me not to know what it really was. Why in a small village in Germany? Government sounds not logical to me here.
My father started researching UFOs to that time and he saw a few more different kinds he told me.

It seems like a common theme with the triangle ones is they like to hover extremely low to the ground over rual areas

It's just downright sinister youtube.com/watch?v=qO_4ykw7txk&feature=youtu.be

this proves trump supporters are truly retarded.

The difference of these triangular shaped ones seem to be the lights though. Some are bigger, some are small like the one from Albuquerque.
Does any one of you remember the brightness of them?
I remember it being really bright but it didn't hurt looking directly into it.

From what I've read on the internet some of them are FUCKING huge like 3 football fields large and some are the size of a normal aircraft. but what they have in common is they're all black triangles with lights on each vertex and a light in the middle

IT'S HAPPENING WTF!!

>I've personally seen this UFO so I don't know if it's a hoax or not - maybe I was hallucinating. That being said though, when I did see this object I had no idea about UFOs. I was driving through an empty highway in Ohio towards New York when I saw it - it was massive and was hovering over my car. When I say massive, I mean as big as a football field. It had the 4 lights (one in each corner and one in the center). It was also completely quiet. It hovered over my car for a couple minutes and then shot straight up into the sky - again, completely silently. When I got to my destination (NY), I googled "triangle ufo" and saw the same picture. Personally, I'm a believer.

It's hard to see how big they really are when they are in the sky up high.
But yea, the shape and the position of the lights, flight pattern are a common theme among them.

fbi here, none of you saw anything.
continue with your day.

Although I like to believe, this could be a lot.
I've never been to that place to find out of it's just a structure there

So, this means they WANT to be seen then.

Governments are incredibly inefficient.
They're not capable of doing this illuminati UFO sort of horseshit and keeping it a secret.

I mean, fuck, they're barely able to keep the real hush-hush things a secret.