So why the fuck do you people reply to bitches who refuse to post timestamped tits?

So why the fuck do you people reply to bitches who refuse to post timestamped tits?

Srs wtf? No wonder this place is fucking gay these days, we cant even enforce our own rules anymore because yu plebs are so desperate for the attention of a woman that you would directly break our own rules just for that little bit of euphoria you feel when she responds to you via user imgboard.
You all fuckin disgust me.

Betas would do anything for contact with a ''female''

i know its bait but ill bite, this isn't the point of tits or GTFO at all

Sit down, newfag. You're embarrassing yourself.

They are ruining it for everyone, i witnessed some whore say " dont bother asking for tits, you wont get them" and then proceeded to ask for advice.

At least 5 people responded. Fuckin cunts. They are just telling bitches that our rules dont mean shit. They are just as bad as gayfags

Enlighten me then faggot

LURK MOAR, faggot.

It's true, I was in that thread too. Bitch was asking for be advice or some shit

>meet femanon on Sup Forums
>ask for kik
>tell her togtfo
>get live pic of perky pair
>was the first to ask
>sit in the white van blowing kisses at women

*bf
God damn spell check

Thats what i thought. I bet you are a fuckin nignog arent you

CORRECT! Thank you for not being one of these edgy retards like OP.

In a nutshell: Rules 28-32 of the Internet are telling you not to fall for PA requests in which the poster claims to be a female. Rule 31 especially is an AUTHENTICATION protocol for PERSONAL ARMY REQUESTS ONLY, not some stupid misogynistic toll.

Femanon creates non-PA Request thread: OK!
Femanon contributes to content of a thread: OK!
"Femanon" crying to Sup Forums to destroy the kid who took "her" lunch money: TITS OR GTFO.

Now go follow Rule 33: lurk moar.

Underage b& retard detected.

And for the record, I'm not the guy you initially asked.

virgin of the year?

Retard of the millennium?

Trump supporter??

your rules aint my rules, edgy faggot

Im not american thank fuck.

Haha

>so desperate for the attention of a woman that

i am not - because i am an alpha male... and gay

Even though we all have our differences, i think i speak for us all when i say 'nobody cares cunt'