>think i look alright in it
>wearing a basic hoodie (my lucky hoodie infact), skinny jeans and allstars
>holy shit i actually semi look not uncool
>already a skateboarder
>this may work
>go to party with some freinds of freinds that seem like cool people
>alright expensive hat work your magic
>some random ugly 12 year old looking girl -"lol nice swag faggot"
>theres a dude i know in the party wearing a leather snap back and an obey shirt and people are treating him like hes cool
>but my snap back isnt cool
>i dont get it
>sit in the corner smoking dope and being sad for a while
>"dude is that gay looking kid over their ok?"
>"is he supposed to be here?"
>"is he lost?"
>a drunk chad i knew from school turns up
>"wtf is this"
>pulls off my hat and throws it accross the place
>no clue why
>it gets trampled and soaked in beer and is now perminantly mishapen
pic rel8
>go pick it up and walk home trying not to cry

how can normies smell us coming so easily?

why does immitating what they do not work?

how are they able to detect an outsider so easily even when intoxicated?

are the ones born uncool destined to stay that way no matter what they try?

>clone detected.
>l2swag

people don't judge you by what hat you're wearing
they judge you by what comes out of your mouth

i dont get it

you would think so but the "nice swag faggot was litterally the first thing anyone said to me when i got there"
i didnt do or say anything autistic, i just tried to drink beer and talk with the few people i knew

Its all in the attidute if you act like a fag, they treat you as.... if you act like a victim then you are .. what im saying here is change youre attitude be self confident and they will respect you (some are just cunt who intimidate every1 but majority wont bother you)

yea, but you have to backed it up with attitude
for example if anyone says "nice swag faggot"
say something like (if girl) "you're not too bad yourself. what's your name?"
and you go forward.. it's easy

I have the same hat and nobody ever gave me shit for it. Must be the vibe you gave off or something, I don't know.

>hat gets thrown across the room
>didn't deck Chad out
The problem is you tried to look the part without acting
"What the fuck bro that's my favorite hat"
Shoulda instigated, fought, and went out to buy a new hat

Normie is an attitude, not something you can buy.
Also, have one of my favorite quotes.

>nice swag faggot
>not too bad yourself. whats your name

thats got to be the most autistic response imaginable

It's because you look like a tryhard. You can't just switch from fedora to poserhat. Go get good at skating if you skate. You'll make friends and learn peeps. Then try the hat again.

yeah, cause you went out of your parents basement for once in your life and went to a party

idk maybe i didnt look as good as i thought i did.
maybe the people i was with were just extra cunty

i really should have done but hes like a full foot taller than me and when he was in school i watched him throw a chair at someone

kek

i guess.
but the thing with the leather snap back guy, how does he not look like a try hard in comparrison to me? it was fucking leather ffs

>stop trying to be someone you're not.
>should've decked the kid. even if you lost, you would've gained some type of respect.
>trying to look cool, makes you look like youre trying too hard.
>learn confidence, fake it until you make it, it will help.
>stop sounding like a complete fucking autist and calling people normies.

You are only doing this to your fucking self mate.

This.

It's probably an unnatural look for you. It'd be like if I went to a party just all of the sudden wearing Abercrombie & Fitch, after literally everyone at school has seen me wearing ripped jeans and paisley for the past few years.

Don't be a poseur. You'll fit in even less.

Just be yourself. Plain and simple. Life is much easier that way.
...unless you're a pedo or something, don''t do that.

The fuck did I just read.

Sup Forumsro , the point of a hat is to express something you like my dude. Obey is a brand based off street art culture. Its' creator Shepard Fairey had been arrested multiple times for putting art up where he wasnt supposed to. the guys a beast but man dont try to copy people as cliche as it sounds fucking wear what you like & go to parties for fun m8 should have had a been & said somethin like "im just here to party fellas" i would have thought u were cool as heck if you did that
tldr; you shouldnt be wearing things you didnt learn organically & also do & wear what you personally are fond of

If he's drunk he can't fight well
Should've broken a bottle over his head

virgins

A few pointers:

Don't go for swag you fucking teenager. Anyone with a snap back should be shot.

Wear what Hollywood people wear. V necks and jeans. Business casual. A nice plain flannel with shorts (NOT CARGOS) and skate shoes (plain black vans or two tone converse) might pull off your skater look if at a party where business casual won't work.

Act confident in yourself. "Nice swag faggot." "Nice attitude, bitch." If someone insults you, shut them up. Make sure you don't sound timid. Sound like you'd nonchalantly choke them with your dick if they insult you again.

If someone throws your hat across the room, get in their face. Then go for the old one two, knock that stupid cut out. If more than 2 people try to attack you and/or nobody sticks up for you when that nigger was clearly instigating, you shouldn't be at that party anyway because the people there don't give a flying fuck about you.

Honestly man, the best tip to be not just normie, but more normie than normies themselves, is to just learn to stop giving a fuck. Stop giving a fuck about what people think and do, and do what you want, because when all is said and done -- they're fucking normies dude. Their brains function to a much lower extent than a hyper intelligent aspie. The only reason you don't pick up on body language, social cues, the only reason you aren't a social god, is because you are so inwardly focused because of insecurities that you can't focus on your surroundings. A high IQ aspie with the ability to calm his or her mind and focus on their surroundings becomes a god of influence.

Read "How to Make Friends and Influence People." The digital age revision might be good but I haven't read it.

>gets blatantly disrespected by a female
>"h-heh w-whats your name.."
pussy worshipping beta detected

Please don't procreate, cuck genes are passed on and you're bound to be one.

It depends on your tone. If you can sound nonchalant enough about it, it'd dumbfound her and make her look like a total bitch to anyone watching.

You obviously have never left your mom's basement if you don't know by now that these kinds of people are just looking for negative reactions.

thats actually part of the thing that made me get it besides the desperate attempt to be cool.
im a big fan of street art and i was actually wearing a mr brainwash shirt at the time aswell.
i even tried to wear the now miss shapen hat because i did actually like the thing at college a while after the party to see if it was just those specific cunts and the same shit happened.
"nice hat (very strong sarcasm)"
and yet i see other people looking worse than me wearing the same shit and dont get any comments from people they dont seem to know

i like the way you think

i know im a try hard but thats better than just accepting that i will never be coolish and doing nothing right?

pic + timestamp bitch
let's see that fat ass

Wat....

FUCKING NORMIES GET OUT

That burden is on you, you're the one saying autistic shit lad.

I feel ya, user

>be me
>6th grade
>beta fag, dad left my mother a year before this, addicted to minecraft and Oreos
>in P.E.
>literally one of the worst classes I've ever taken, due to bullying (the other top contenders are also P.E. Classes)
>never cut my hair
>kids make fun of me, say look like a girl
>one kid who had longer hair than I made fun of me.
>confused af why they're so hostile
>later in the year, someone says I never even touched a girl
>poke a girl on the shoulder that was right next to us
>"lol she doesn't count"
>thought she would get mad, but instead they laugh it off and give each other a high five
>iwantahighfive.jpeg

>years later
>read your greentext
>actually pondered what happened 6 years ago, when it hits me
>people worth hanging out with care more about personality than what they wear or do with their hair.
>consider this: if you were dressed any different but changed how you acted, what would they do?
>if they still call you a faggot, then gtfo
>if they accept you, then your difference makes you stronger, around stronger people.

>implying it's hard to spot a retard

Unless if youre wearing salvation army clothes, you really shouldnt worry about it. Just stop acting weird around people and they will leave you alone. I know a couple kids who act like your OP story, they are all talk and dont back up shit to what they say.

Dont act like other people, be a man. Women like confidence. Men dont want to be friends with autismos.

I know you are clearly an antisocial autist, but man you should have at least tried to beat the fuck out of him.

well dude, that autistic shit has got me more dates than you went in your entire life so you can say whatever you like

The "cool" kid's are 10/10 metaly ill kids who's parrents didnt pay much attention to and start bully kids so every one thinks they are cool but infact a hollow shell that deserve to rot in a hole for all i care

Word

Are you some kind of city hipster faggot? If you told me that shit in RL I would have told you to stfu. I bet you anybody wearing that stupid hat doesnt know who the fuck that criminal is, and once again that is a really stupid thing to say.

t. someone who browses Sup Forums
Right.

Cheers for the post and book

>be yourself
>tryhard
>personality over looks
>normies dont matter

>be's myself
>unable to make freinds
>freinds i make are as retarded as me
>will never get laid
>will die sad lonely virgin
mfw bwing myself is worse

If you believe that, you might have watched too much television.

why do you assume that everyone who bowses Sup Forums is a lame-basement living-autistic faggot?

I JUST LAUGHED MY DICK OFF

This OP 100000%. Take anons advice, as I learned all of this myself over the years. I never had to worry about being bullied, but I never fit in myself.

>download tinder
>fuck fat chicks who have no self respect.
>just don't get them pregnant

I'm happy for you

There are actually two types of people who browse Sup Forums. Children and lame-basement living-autistic faggot. I'm not quite sure why I decided to browse this board today!

OP what do u look like

well, I'm 26. living in my OWN flat and having a pretty high salary.. tell me to what type of people i belong

>implying he's had a negative number of dates

...I just got agreed with on Sup Forums for the first time since I got on here in 05.

What kind of music do you enjoy OP? I used to get fucked with quite a bit in school, mostly for some flamboyant traits and overall spaz behavior.

But I started getting into punk rock in high school, and it was like the attitude of that genre made me so flippant in regards to how I was percieved that I was eventually able to channel all my peculiar behaviors into something more aggressive and eventually, more sincere. You just gotta find that thing that gets you so hard and juiced up on dopamine that you just say FUCK ALL YOU MONKEYS IM DOING THIS INSTEAD. Do that long enough and true enough and people will think youre pretty fucking cool

You can still correct what happened.

>find out where this fuck lives.
>confront him.
>get into fight.
>FIGHT.
>fight dirty, it's a fucking fight no one cars. Hit that motherfucker with a brick if you have to.

this was about 2 years ago but atm im 5'5" pale af skinny with a jew nose and long swishy hair that somtimes looks emo if i groom it wrong.

im definetly not good looking but from what ive seen that doesnt matter and in that outfit i thought i genuinly looked fine. it wasnt in any way over the top, the hat was the only real defining feature.

got one tonight btw..

>"already a skateboarder"
>obey hat

longboarder faggot detected. i can help you user i know whats in

Well if you're like me, 8 of those years are basically spent lurking.

I go to parties in dirty sweatpants and a stained white shirt.

No one gives a fuck. Especially if you have a skill like excessive drinking or singing or dancing.

kek im also a punk rock guy,
i guess it goes well with the skateboarding but i like a bit of somthing in almost every genre,
music is one of the few conversation starters i have with people that dont skate and arent vidya nerds or weebs

>>i know im a try hard but thats better than just accepting that i will never be coolish and doing nothing right?

I think that is the biggest mistake you can make. from your story user, I get that you lack self confidence, try doing things in your life that will build your self confidence instead of copying others or trying to get their approval. I would recommend some kind of martial arts, yoga or any sports. be serious about it, but not psycho serious kek. btw, martial arts are not for attacking others, even when someone throws your hat and you know you can beat the shit out of that guy with 3 strokes, you will be able to restrain yourself. that is what confidence is.
also if you want to learn something, if you have interest for anything you can focus on that.
just keep in mind this: if you get be good at something whatever it is, others will copy you because you are cool. how does this sound?

Only do something or wear something because you like it or are passionate about it. Theres always going to be that 12 year old girl calling you a faggot, but if its something your passionate about, OWN IT! Dont be ashamed of it, just shrug it off, smile, and say "so what?"

This is impossible to do if you are pretending to be someone you arent. If youre a nerdy autistic fuck, who cares? Youre you and you like being that way, so own it. People will respect you for keeping it real, even if they dont respect what you are.

At the end of the day, anyone who is worth knowing or being friends with wont give you shit for being your own person, but remember being thick skinnned and being able to laugh at yourself sometimes is part of growing up and being an adult.

If I see the hat, I know what comes out of his mouth.

this man is right. You've got to do you

ah. well i think tone of voice and body language is always more important than
what you are saying.... its why normies sometimes have terrible comebacks and everybody just hollers like theyve never even fathomed something so hilarious. They are better at the primal posturing parts of being human, like gorillas beating their chests and whatnot. Even
though its bullshit you will have to
adopt your own style of this to survive. Your edginess, your hardiness as a human, whatever that looks like

also something tells me your punk rock is more ramones than black flag. The ramones will not help you from the position you are in

Just as a follow up example from someone i knew, this kid i knew in highschool showed up one day wearing a headband and looking like he was straight out of the breakfast club, the eighties were with him that day for sure.

Anyways, one of the teachers called him out on it, and said "whats with the get up man, you look like youre right out of the eighties!" And laughed at him

The guys response? "Hell yeah man, the eighties were tight. I love the eighties!"

In this instance, he was made fun of and then owned what he was doing. The other person has to accept that you are unaffected by the taunts and move on to something else.

Consider for example if he had instead gotten sad and sat at his desk moping - much like you did, this would give other people the indication that there would be pleasure in making him feel bad by insulting his outfit. Thereby escalating the situation.

never even listened to ramones i always assumed they were some sort of gay pop punk shit, how would refused help me?

you have a good point though, the problem is i just cant do that shit im aspie as fuck so body language is like quantum physics to me.
when i need to think of an insult or a witty response il just freeze and panic then get roasted the way you said.

thats actually pretty helpfull.
how do i react to "lol nice swag faggot" though?
swag is gay i dont even want to be associated with it unironically

Thats still quite an autist response, but you make a great point. It will be up to you to determine how significant of an insult it was.

Eg. Lets say somebody at the party said something like the teacher, you can laugh it off and go with it.

Guy blatantly insults you or throws your hat like OP story, kick the shit out of him.

There isnt a grey area here

i dont know man, never heard them. But basically i was trying to suggest music that serves as an outlet for all of your irregularities, since it seems like most music is just about trying to cheer you up enough to keep you conforming... fuuuck that.

And yeah, maybe you do have shitty genes dude but I guarantee by your explanation that you are overthinking
things. If you really didnt care, and had a proper speech tone, some magical coherent thoughts would just flow out of you. They might not be eloquent, but they dont need to be. So much of conversation with people we dont know is just padding, just fluff that dosent engage much of our prefrontal cortex at all because we prefer to keep the momentum moving than to suffer an awkward silence. Just think of it as monkeys just grunting at each other in different tones to establish familiarity, cause thats literally all it is

Just play it off man, come up with some playful banter like "pshht, you know im lookin fly right now" or something

For example, i have long hair and depending on which age group im talking to, i say different things.

Young peoplw generally tend to say things like "Youre gonna need a hairband like a girl soon" or call me a fag or whatever generic insult they throw at me, and i like to quote Katt Williams and say something like "Dont hate, you know my hair is luxurious" and kinda just whip my hair about. Yeah it looks dumb and makes a fool of my self l, but being able to acknowledge my perceived fault and own it diffuses the situation

Heres Katt Williams on the subject: youtube.com/watch?v=ZxxPLDZnqwA

Girl says that, you tell her to fuck off. Guy says it, insult back, fight etc.

Ive never worn swag stuff so this isnt speaking from experience, but rather what I would say.

This is fucking autistic.
You don't compliment a girl who insults you, you insult her back.

Doing this shit will just make you look like even more of a faggot

Would reply with ''oh my god some random 10 year old doesnt like my clothes!! What an i going to do??? Im going to like, literally die of embarrassment'' in some sarcastic/flanker voice. That or I'd feign insult and say something like ''oh yeah? Oh yeah? Well nice.... socks.... human'' in some joking voice. Would probably just laugh though, i couldn'ttake a 12 year old's insult sseriously

>year
Flanker= flamer

You're not cool because you wear cool stuff. Cool stuff is cool because cool people wear it.

It all boils down to
>body language
>body posture
>figure
>face
>predisposition due to contact in the past
>being an interesting person

I cringed hard here. Off to bed now

virgin

>OBEY shit is now a fad

hilarious. none of these kids even have any idea where its from

That's what uncool people would say

so what your saying is theres no hope

That sucks. One of the few things i'm good for is wit. It's pretty much a defence mechanism against stupid people. Even if you had said something stupid like "that was quite disobedient of you", that's still infinitely better than making a quick grab for your hat and bolting for the door, even if you got punched for it.

Not to sound like too much of an autist myself, and noting that I don't have confidence issues like you op, but why do you want to be friends with people who just call you a faggot 4noraisin?

As long as you think of yourself as being "uncool" you are going to be uncool.
I felt like you did almost all the way through school. Made some friends out of school, which gave me confidence, and now most of my friends are still stuck in their old life, while I've moved on. Made friends with most of them now too.

>Get friends who like you for who you are
>Gives you confidence
>ppl start to like you

You shouldn't change who you are for anyone else than yourself. If YOU want to be different because you don't like who you are, you should change. If others don't like you but you do, stay who you are.

thats actually somthing that infuriates me,
part of the reason i got the obey hat is because im a fan of old street art.
i was hoping i could use that as a coversation starter or something but i never even got a chance to before it went to shit.im pretty sure 99% of the things that cool kids do they dont know the origin of

whoops i replyed to wrong person

Man, they just think shits cool because of shitt rappers.

>thinking these faggots actually know something.

Tbh I dont give a shit what that goofy hat represents. Every 15 year old wears it and I want to run them all over when theyre being little shit stains

One thing you can do to diffuse that situation is to make her feel stupid then.

"Swag? I bet you dont even know where this is from, do you?"

fuck trying to appeal to your peers. Never seek self importance through others. Go find your own likes and interests and other people will start wanting to be like you. Individuality is in. Fuck being around people that treat you like shit. find some sort of creative/artistic outlet that you like and focus 100% on applying your academics to a future that revolves around that. leave the normies in the dust as you find meaning in life. stop trying to fit into a premade life and create your own scaffold that others are going to want to apply to themselves.

don't go to parties. Get fucked up alone.

No, but constant improvement
I was a very cringey teenager once, started browsing Sup Forums from age 14.
But due to being autistically as anyone here I was smart enough to look at what went wrong and started improving. Basically
>get /fit/ (read the sticky)
>get a job
>get experience aka go out into social situations
You will fail at first but only then you can improve
>build yourself a personality
>if you have depression, get a competent doc
>get a gf

What is vital is that you loose your autism. And that you only get by actually putting yourself out there. Get friends by being nice and interesting but not too clingy to your coworkers/fellows/etc. Gain confidence and self respect by loosing weight or gaining muscle.

is this a cringe thread?

>online date
>meet girl weird as you
>do LSD together
>listen to pink floyd and talk about aliens
>happily ever after

Don't listen to this kid. That's the literal fedora answer. 'Tips OBEY hat'

i honestly dont know,
this was when i was about 17 so i dont remember what i was thinking back then.

i just suddenly got a flashback to this while lying in bed and thought it would make an interesting discussion.

i guess i just wanted to be like the people i idolized.
i know plenty of people who are as cool as other cool normies and still just as intelligent. guess i just wanted to have freinds like them or somthing

Lmao, bro ok, nice insult. You're very creative, nobody has ever heard that one before.

Also, never stop trying to improve yourself and the world. Never stop helping others(but dont be a pushover and let other take advantage of you). The world has too many fucking toxic parasites(i'm probably one of them, but meh...), be the one paving the road to a better future. dont look down at others unless you are helping them up. Basically, dont be an asshole.

do copius amounts of drugs

it helped me not give a fuck and people respect that