Why are you so sad?

Why are you so sad?

Cause my wallet got stolen today

Because the girl I love friendzoned me 9 hours ago

That's shitty. I had a nice jacket of mine stolen a little while ago and it sucks. I know it's not the same as the wallet but I feel for you.

I grew up in the shit part of Chicago (west Englewood) and I got my shit stolen on the daily. You'll live b.

What'd she say?

Because my only reason for living died a few weeks ago, and I spend every single waking second thinking about her and reliving how she literally died in my hands, with me helplessly unable to save her.

The only reason I haven't committed suicide is because my parents paid for some college courses I'm taking and I don't want to waste their money.

Sad because growing up in this area I've seen some crazy shit as a kid. Lived in shit conditions and was forced into shit I wanted to business in. Now that I'm a bit older I in a suburb of shitcago and life is pretty okay. Still sucks having to live with shit from the past.

Because contentment is inversely proportionate to intelligence.

That she doesn't feel the way I do and that I'm really important to her as a friend. She said that she would like to stay friends but she left me the choice whether or not I could take it. Fuck man I really love her. Feels Bad.

jesus christ what happened

Sounds like a neighbour of mine. His newly married wife died in a small plane crash. Can you imagine? This was a few years ago now and he's been happily married for a long time. I know it must tear you up inside but it is possible to live after a loss like that and life a full proper life happily.

Pneumenitus. I'm probably spelling that wrong.

She started having these coughing, sneezing fits with clear fluid coming up, and would breathe very heavily after any sort of exertion, and was sleeping a lot, took her to get looked at, best estimate was an upper respiratory infection. Given medicine for it. A few days later she happened to choke on the medicine (it was this orally taken fluid, kind of a syrup), immediately triggered fit again, got into her lungs, rushed to emergency room. She spent 3 hours on oxygen. Couldn't afford to have her stay there overnight, so we took her home, they advised very steamy atmosphere would help would breathing until we could see regular person. Symptoms seemed to subside for a few days, then she had another fit, took her in again, they could hear crackling in her lungs meaning there was fluid in there, given different medicine, very strong stuff. Supposed to take for 3 days then wait 4 days then do it again, the first day she wasn't going to take the medicine she woke me up at about 8:30, came over to me and immediately had another fit, and fluid came up and blocked her airway and she suffocated. It happened so fucking quickly, she was gone in like..10 seconds, with me helplessly holding her, then freaking out, trying to get her to breathe again but she was gone.

Now I do nothing but think of her, unless I'm distracted by my video games or college courses.

Me sad cause Uber no wanna pick me up. Me sad cause dough boy. And to top it off I have a nub for a dick

holy shit stay strong man thats tuff

Don't wreck yourself falling for someone that doesn't love you as much as you love them. Try and get out and just do some fun shit that'll keep your mind busy. Who knows you might be hiking somewhere and find your dream girl.
Best luck man. Keep on and carry on.

>have a nub for a dick

If you slim down you'll be fine. Your dick will liberally grow bigger.

Thank you

Because I'm not happy.

Yeah no worries.

Why?