Most Koreans think this is the most ideal country on the planet earth. Redpill me on Sweden so that I can redpill others

Most Koreans think this is the most ideal country on the planet earth. Redpill me on Sweden so that I can redpill others

Bonus pts for not mentioning regufee/immigrants

Other urls found in this thread:

livebunker.rocks/chat/int#General
youtube.com/watch?v=18ORuB9e1og
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Refugees and immigrants

Only for lefty

No bonus pts UUUU

it's not as bad as they make it out to be on Pol

also loads of snow and comfy days

just don't live in malmö or stockholm

Hospitals are slow, long queues, police doesn't work, school at the level of estonia, world's highest tax rate

Why would you even give a shit about us lmao?

> Most Koreans think this is the most ideal country on the planet earth

Why? I thought koreans looked at white people as inferior

they're right though, sweden is the greatest nation on earth. Any swede who'll tell you otherwise is just an angry little racist cunt who can't get a job and/or get laid.

it's pretty pathetic that you've to ask because it makes it seem as if you've given up hope of ever reaching our level.

pic related

Its an academic example of a wellfare state. It looks like a paradise compared to Korea which is built on social inequality

unless you live in the north the winter will be more icy than they will be snowy, and occasionally they'll be nothing but rain and mud, spring and summer is usually lovely though

No. Basically Most Nordic countries are dependent on resources. I think it's a lot wrong with us.

Stockholm syndrome

livebunker.rocks/chat/int#General

I can't stand leftist propaganda

>white people as inferior
Only japs and chinks do it

I don't want it to be like Sweden because politicians here are corrupt as fuck. It's never gonna work. I have to remind people to give up on their pipe dream.

>Basically Most Nordic countries are dependent on resources.
you mean all 3? Only Norway is an oil nigger.

50% of swedes live alone, 25% die alone.
They're hyperliberal, thus incredibly racist.
You won't get laid ever as an asian man and moreover will never have friends because they all have autistic social boundaries formed from birth.
Also, their women are average but because shitskins fetishize blonde/blueeyes they are overrepresented as models.
They also don't make that much money compared to other nordic states and anglo countries.

t. chad aryan friend who left sweden because he hated the degeneracy

>pulling out garbage Sup Forums """"facts"""" out of your ass

youtube.com/watch?v=18ORuB9e1og

Sweden will be worse once Finland comes up with it's new Nokia. Which actually might be Nokia. And we have better education. Otherwise swedes are doing better, for now.

there are five nordic countries bruh

>Finland comes up with it's new Nokia.
I wish. It will yet another shit from China tho

You have better elementary education. Not higher education.

> Denmark and Iceland
yeah .. no

>I wish. It will yet another shit from China tho
What did he mean by this?

We have a better system overall. That's the point. Of course we don't have the best unis etc. but overall.

>pooland
>"let me tell you about which countries are nordic or not"
tip top kekkity kek

I can confirm this statement, my mum and dad are korean and they'll sometimes talk about sweden during dinner.

>Scandinavian countries
Denmark, Norway and Sweden
>Nordic countries
Those three + Finland and Iceland

>What did he mean by this?
it will be entirely manufactured in china, so what kind of leverage whould it have. I personally hate smartphones. You should go into flip phones

daily reminder, this is miss Helsinki

Flips don't make phones though

Faroe and Greenland isnt counted as countries?

Why is Sweden viewed as the most ideal country?

it will be entirely manufactured in china

Actually in India, lol, and that's for hard parts as shells and such, the Electronic manufacturing still stays here. And the firm is still here.

Yeah, chosen by rotten celebrity judges in their own bubbles. Daily reminder that you have an extremely fast growing unstable state in your hands.

Cause they are, for the most part. We finns are stereotyped as shy and unwelcoming so people don't flock here too often and you're way too expensive for anyone. And Denmarks just, eh.

so close. yet so far

>I can't be an incest ridden Arabnigger so I hate Sweden
Nice logic Ahmed

Both are dependent on the Kingdom of Denmark.

mostly because of their welfare and work ethics, because it sucks to work here in korea

seems like Polish death camps were finally memed into existence

We have the highest tertiary degree rate in Europe too

slide phones > flip phones > smartphones

It's the same here. The refugees literally buy flight-tickets back to their cunts with their own money since it's unlivable here. (usually the refugee status get's rejected and they hang around for awhile for monies and then realize they're not getting any.)

Stockholm is fine.

>The refugees literally buy flight-tickets back to their cunts with their own money
Sounds like good business to me

It is.

> work ethics
Worse then your, maybe except when it comes to service jobs.

> their welfare
Considreably slashed under Reinfeldt.

Without mentioning refugees/immigrants and the damage they do? That is not an easy task. Sweden is one of the best countries in the world even with the immigrants and they're by far the largest flaw.

> work ethics
he meant more like working conditions ie overtime and shit

ALOT of swedes are on part-time jobs as interms/substitues with no permanent hiring in sight. The work enviroment in sweden is not heaven on earth.

part time jobs are the cancer of nowadays youth everywhere, but in asian countries unpayed overtime is quite a standard. also no one dares to hit anyone at work. working culture in asian states is despicable. and i know it from my experience and experience of my friends

>also no one dares to hit anyone at work
what

Sweden is literally just like Finland but
>more immigrants & white guilt
>slightly better climate
>slightly richer
>more westernized culture
When you go to Northern Sweden as a Finn you barely notice a difference apart from language and the font of traffic signs.

>font of traffic signs
This.
Also they dont have yellow road markings and their home's windows don't have the yelling window addition