ITT: The most defining album of your high school years

ITT: The most defining album of your high school years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BRo3u04vY1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you were alright
You were a faggot

no bully

I think if I eye-rolled any harder my eyes would've fallen out of my sockets

why are you faggots being mean to you literally listened to nin you might as well just posted korn.

you get a pass but i'm assuming this is you so you're still a cock.

Midnight Request Line is lit, can't name a single other song off that album though.

Can't stand anything else they ever did but Funeral was a really good album.

Best taste in the thread.

Best taste coming through

>why are you faggots being mean to
kys samefag

>you literally listened to nin you might as well just posted korn.
I would've bothered to call you a fucking moron but
>why are you faggots being mean to
nice try.

I had no friends and girls never talked to me, but at least I was patrician as fuck in a sea of plebs.

i only said that because your taste is literally no better than his. you had the taste of my 13 year old brother now when you were in high school.

Chanel orange

>his
holy shit just drop it you fucking loser, we get it you're butthurt because you listened to arcade fire in hs and you're still an effeminate nu male faggot with a boipucci

this right here baybee

fuck off Judge

does not surprise me this person listened to nu metal in hs

in the sense that it was the only music played at every single party

I'm pretty sure this had more play counts than anything else

I was a huge faggot in high school.

>16 years ago

The latter half
Which were my defining years

Either this or

The Books - The Way Out

I was a weird kid

The Cleansing was some top-tier deathcore 2.0 bruh, fucking miles better than whatever the band's done since Mitch died lmao.

>Arcade Fire
>good

lol

>Arcade Fire
>good
>lol
can you read? did you even bother to read that post?

kys, your opinion is less than worthless

I didn't know Sup Forums hated Funeral that much, it's a good album.

The Cleansing was the top album I listened to back then, there's a lot of shit mixed in as well. Most notably, Attila.
Pre-ordered You Can't Stop Me and I've probably only listened to it 5 times. They should have just done a different project with Mitch gone.

Siamese Dream

Also this

And this album

Can't say I blame you. I wasn't a total emo/metal kid but I really dug their first 2 albums.

For me, it was this bad boy, I was just out of high school though.. Loved their first 3 albums and was extremely hype for thier next album. And I wasn't let down. I must've have listened to this entire album twice a day. It really hit me hard. I'd argue this album was life changing as it also inspired me to quit cigarettes because I someday want to learn to sing like him. Not actually but in case I ever do

still not seeing this post being marked as a new ip. just gonna assume you're the same guy as the last few posts. what is the matter with you?

This one really did it for me. Honest to god it was pure therapy for me to listen to it.

We're not actually making fun of him you illiterate twit. It's called sarcasm. You are the truest faggot of them all.

This or In Silico, probably the latter

Not same dude but seriously

>equates nin to korn
>doesnt understand why people poke fun at funeral
>being this retarded

oh yeah that was fantastic the first time I heard it

oh hell yah
noice

I don't have one album that covers that timespan. all I know is that soulja boy was blowing up when I entered high school and tyler the creator popped up as I was leaving, and I hated both.

This one more than MPP actually

I can still remember hearing this for the first time, weird to think it's gonna be 15 years old this year

I had the same high school experience, except that my life didn't change much since then.

Say whatever you want, this is the album that got me into music. I don't even particularly like rap, but this album has and will always hold a special place in my heart. I gotta thank yeezy.

i kept my mind open and fucked thots and bad bitches

>be highschool senior and be friends with other metalfags and me and sophomore friend were those autists. Introduced sophomore friend to this album. We were the only kids in the entire school that knew about this kinda lesser known metal. All the other metalfags were repping metallica, cannibal corpse, amon amarth

The band hasn't done anything since my teen years. Damn this band will die as my edgy metal kid years music.

Sue me

me

my best bud

I also listened to this a lot as an underclassman. Another one I might add is Relationship of Command

Some of my favorite songs, all on one comp

i don't like arcade fire, but nin is pretty cringey dude. obviously they're not exactly alike (think of me equating death grips to korn) but they might as well be. they're both shit.

That makes two of us.

>Sleep
Going to see them live in a few weeks. The hype is real.

also, if this wasn't clear already, i get why you guys are making fun of arcade fire. just don't do it when you listen to NIN. that's the only point i was trying to make. you just look like an idiot with no self awareness.

user, good album, and also very sentimental to me. how'd you know??

High school was fairly recent, so this still speaks to me.

>I think if I eye-rolled any harder my eyes would've fallen out of my sockets

>You were a faggot

yeah dude. total sarcasm. tim and eric levels of irony right there. i might even go as far as to say it's MDE level (master of sarcasm and irony). that shit went right over my head dude thanks for clearing that up.

Haha more like middle school

If you can't yet distinguish a genuinely creative and influential album from pretentious drivel then it's time to >>>/lurkmoar/

Loved all those in high school too

0 self awareness

Good stuff. They're drummer died and they disbanded. I loved the way BRF compares to their first album. I loved Mantic Ritual's album.

story of my life

Don't try to act like you're trolling me. Fuck You

youtube.com/watch?v=BRo3u04vY1E

dam...

Mein Negros

Four years is a long time to define with one album but I guess you could say this is when the problems started.

I still love it

That's where the happiness started in my book.I personally like FBD much more,

Their last acceptable album

fire

apartment is still the best song they've ever written there I said it

either this or Bright Eyes - Lifted

>

Korn - Issues

(I was an emo kid unironically)

Tie between pic related and Vampire weekend (s/t). Other kids thought I was weird since these bands were not so popular at the time.