twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I AM THE LAW

>Severino
GG Rays.

>Implying he won't throw a CGSO

I wonder if Yankees Beisbol went to the game today

Is Dave Winfield actually his dad?

This triggers the Texas Yankees

Is it bad that I knew it was going to happen and was just waiting to get home to see Sup Forums's reaction?

I'd put it in her goal if you catch my drift

I'd give her my red card if you know what I mean

This is perfect

Nobody had Winfields raw. Oppo taco power tho youtu.be/MWN1ebYgsV0

Dont make me do it

You dont have the balls pussy

Don't encourage him

Prolly still wreck her bung hole

God damn it there's an entire thread for this shit up right now. Why post it in the gamethread?

signing papelbon and having him start would've gone better than severino

'no'

Last game I went to Severino started vs the Rays, gave up 6 runs in the first inning then faked an injury to get out of the boo's. Literally anything would be better

Willl Sevy ever get good

Is Didi elite?

Didi is elite

Didi is always elite

Itttsss a double play

lets go prospects

Pls Sanchez

>M-muh prospects

Trade them all for veterans right now

JUDGE IS ELITE

JUDGE CAN FUCK MY BITCH

YES JUDGE
Is he our new boy?

JUDGEMENT DAY

Judge into manlet Torreyes

They have to do this on purpose no?

>Aaron Judge in this fucking park

Me in the back

Wow

Severino should just be in the Bullpen

take Severino out of these really

Why is Severino trying to be a starter with 2 pitches

Longoria always kills us

JUST

>Severino is literally just a younger Pineda
Fuck me.

Do you think he can pitch the 8th inning?

He's been good out of the bullpen

What is Gary Sanchez' home run call?

PROSPECTS

fuck kill marry

Gary is scary

a rod is gay right?

Sterling has lost his touch

MUH PROSPECTS
>Severino to pitch the 8th
>When we already have Pettite to pitch the 8th
baka

what he does has never been tasteful

Can we all agree that the Yankees will come back from this?

>WAIT UH SEKKIND!

Is that Jeter in a wig?

If the Yankees win this game they're winning the world series

>they will never hook-up to make a Super Yankee
The dynasty will never be complete

I saw Mike Francesa at a grocery store in Long Island yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “WAITUHSEKKIND! , like youah doin RIGHT NOW, oghkay?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “okay?” but he kept cutting me off and going “oghkay? oghkay? oghkay?” and waving his hand in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him say "Get lawst" as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen bottles of Diet Coke in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept "pretending" to be asleep and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bottles and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually to "prevent any electrical infettahence, oghkay” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bottle and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by reminding her how rich he was.

Didi is up you never fucking know

kill fuck marry

best version of this copypasta

Fan didn't reach out to the field of play. He's safe.

I thought she was a white sox fan

I don't think so, she plays for a Chicago team so she's thrown out the first pitch for the who and the cusb

So who's going to pitch tomorrow?

yeah but she was born in LA and lives in the Chicago area so I'd figure she'd be a fan of one of: Doyers/Anglels/whos/cusb

Yankees found an Aaron Small

idk, I couldn't really find anything online about her Baseball allegiance. If meme magic holds up, she's a Yankee fan.

youtube.com/watch?v=tprsTfMSC1k

nah there is no way she is one. She most likely just passively supports one of the teams she is geographically close to like most women

She's a normie so she's bandwagoning the Cusb now until the Yankees dynasty begins

>she is geographically close to
You mean she supports who her man supports.

Well, I support the Yankees, so....

>The state of Yankee pitching
This will be our downfall

she is single/has kept her boyfriend private so I assume she supports the Angels/Dodgers if she is a serious baseball fan from her youth, Whos/Cusb if she became one recently, and Whos/Cusb in any other situation.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Madman

Meant for

Severino does much better out of the pen. Go old school with him and let him pitch a few innings when he makes appearances.

The Yankees suck at developing starters.

Is Severino a confirmed bust? Why can't we develop good pitchers?

>we face dickey tomorrow
Great. This team fucking sucks against knuckleballers.

What kind of a woman agrees to these pictures?

did the athletes in that body issue just get butt naked for the photographers? Must have been pretty sweet to see some of them.

NEIGHHIHIHIHI

I imagine they use the same techniques that movies do when they do nude scenes (skin colored tape, etc.)
>Implying Judge won't crush every single ball he sees tomorrow

>body issue
People are literally covered with makeup and digital enhancements.

I'm watching the video they made for Jake Arrieta when he did the body issue, and without a doubt they had to use something to keep his dick out of the video.

Probably some sort of skin colored cloth, with some good editing. I imagine they still give them some semblance of modesty

Found a video of Christen and her family. Shit gets heated.

youtube.com/watch?v=VkwF8T5czu8

>Normies taking pictures instead of watching the game
I literally slapped my date the other night when she suggested that we do this. Disgusting.

do people just not know what horseface actually is anymore

you are a fucking autist, if you are on a date its completely normal and reasonable to take a picture with your date/SO at a baseball game. If you are really interested in the game just do it inbetween innings or at the switch.

Why would you give yourself a high five?

Chill m8, it was just a prank

>I was just pretending to be retarded

>How much are you gonna squirt me
What did she mean by this?

Didi is elite

Is the old Shreve back?

Welp...

>Marlels