This album is great, isn't it?

This album is great, isn't it?

yrea it is

Ya it rly crushed my expectations

No it's awful

You fell for a big ol meme

>good producers with zero creative drive find a bilingual cum dumpster to sell their product

good album, shit waifu

still a 9/10 though

GUYS LOOK HE SAID IT! HE SAID MEME HAHAHAHAHA HE ACTUALLY DID IT WHAT A MADMAN

Yes it's crushing

;D

god i hate my pathetic life

If dubs God kills you and me right now

Reroll for this t.bh f.am

> 7/10 album
> CRUSHED/10 waifu

rolling

that's a big ol' snake

I can't get over how perfectly this fits

nobody cared who i was until i crushed sarah

Crush 'em.

CRUSHING these digits

if dubs God is keeping us alive to suffer

I need to recharge before I can listen to it again

dubs and I live long enough to record my debut studio album

>ywn stick your massive cock in Sarah's mouth while she sleep and wake her up and first she's angry but she realizes what's in her mouth and she manages to smile around your cock
Crush my heart and hope to die

Does this confirm Sarah is tight?

Tight for crusher or tight uuuu?

>Sarah got a walking Chad stereotype to be her commited bf
what a woman

Ok Gus.

He's like every stereotype about dudes who lift on instagram taken to comical extremes.

This meme is all worth it soley for this one image

How can someone wear pants that tight without constant testicle pain? Seems pathetic desu.

Dude's got those earthworm-nigger lips kek

I literally don't even know what the fuss is about with this bitch and her bf, like who cares.

Y'all are acting like you found out Angel Olsen or Julia Holter got blacked or something jfc

Thats the reason ive been using my emails i use for runescape botting for twitter wish i had saved more i didnt know id need it to free one of my brothers one day.

It's like when women wear ridiculous heels
Vain people will suffer a ton to flaunt

She was going to be top waifu, but she got CRUSHED.
Sup Forums will probably go crazy if either Angel or Julia go black.

>ywn get to experience that

why?

Is he called Crusher because his balls are constantly being crushed?

There's no fuss. We're just having some lulz at what a caricature the guy is.

I kinda want it to happen just so then this board gets shut down from the massive amount of shitposting that would occur. It's been pretty bad already with Sarah.

But lowkey, I wouldn't be surprised if at least Angel is already getting blacked and is just hiding it well.

CRUSHED
DRAINED
BONITO'D

You dont know Angel

Why doesn't she tell him to stop? I would be so embarrassed if my partner did this on an social media platform.

lmao except this is like the fakest quote ever. She may be from St. Louis, but she's liberal as hell. She's apart of the wave of artists who are making it known how much they are against Trump.

*any

Except she literally said this to me after I had finished creampie-ing her tight ass last night.

#crushed

But Trump doesn't hate blacks, and being liberal doesn't make you not racist. Anyway, the quote is fake.

Holy shit, Crusher, is that you?

This is the greatest meme of 2017. Pls post more gus my sides

>Pro segregation quote being put on a photo of a musician is fake

YA DON'T SAY

Being liberal doesn't make you not racist of course, but being liberal is generally correlated with being sympathetic to minorities which sometimes translates into finding them more attractive than white guys. Not saying this is always the case, but just something I've noticed.

> Angel, Julia, Jepsen, Lauren, all go black
> Grimes dies alone because fuck that girl
> Annie stops being lesbian, goes bi, goes black
> Sup Forums dies in madness

This is how I want it to end.

WE GET IT, 8INCHER CHAD, WE GET IT THAT THIS DOESN'T BOTHER YOU

>Grimes dies alone
>fuck that girl

hmm

Hmmmmmmmm...

at least have some decency and leave gus out of it. the man already got cucked once, don't rub salt into the wounds.

This thread is depressing

HAHAHAHAH YOU KEKS, YOU ACTUALLY FELL FOR THE /leinnocentgurl/ MEME LMAOING @ UR LIVES YOU GOT KEKED BY A FILTHY MONGOLIAN OF UNKNOWN ORIGINS, THAT ALSO HAPPENS TO BE A MANLET LMAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHAT?? YOU ACTUALLY THOUGHT THAT BECAUSE SHE DRESSES LIKE A 8 YEAR OLD GIRL, SINGS CUTE SHIT AND PLAY LE VIDYA SHE WAS PURE AND INNOCENT
WRONG YOU KEKS, GET REDPILLED BY THE CRUSHERRRRRRRRRRR
AWWW YOU DREAMT ABOUT GOING TO A NICE CUTE DATE TO THE LAKE, HOLDING HANDS, THROW SOME BREAD AT THE DUCKS WHILE MAKING HER LAUGH, THEN GOING FOR A RIDE AT THE LOCAL ROLLER COASTER, THE FERRIS WHEEL AND THE BUMPER CARS, THEN AFTER THE SUN SETS AND THE FUN ENDS WALK HER HOME WHILE EATING SOME COTTON CANDY AND TALKING ABOUT SPLATOON, TAKE HER TO THE DOOR AND AFTER SOME RUSHED THOUGHTS STEAL A KISS FROM HER SWEET LIPS...?
WRONG YOU KEKS THOSE SWEET LIPS ARE RIGHT NOW PREPPING THE CRUSHER 7 INCHES CUT DICK FOR A LONG NIGHT OF SWEATY AND DEGRADATING CHINK/NIGGER HYBRID FUCKING, THE CRUSHER CHOKING HER AND CALLING HER NAMES,SPITTING IN HER MOUTH, PISSING ALL OVER HER BODY AND MANHANDLING HER LIKE THE USELESS WHORE SHE IS, HER PUSSY DRIPPING WET AFTER FINALLY FINDING A TRUE ALPHA MALE BETWEEN THE HORDE OF BETA KEK NU MALES ORBITERS FEMALE TWITCH STREAMER DONATORS THAT ARE HER FANS ROFL
GET #CRUSHED YOU KEKS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

she probably likes his penis as much as he does.

OMG this is like soo autistic and funny LMAO. Someone screencap this

hey. anyone have any recs?

i can already feel this becoming a stale meme

thanks for confirming it

I will flood their social media with mysoginy

Sarah keeps his balls so empty he doesn't have to worry about it.

>Gus: Hey Sarah, what do you want to do today?
>Sarah: I don't feel like doing anything right now, I'll hang out with you later!
>G: Okay, bye!
>S: Bye!
>Crusher: Who were you talking to?
>S: My friends Gus and Jamie
>C: Those guys are losers.
>S: Yeah, they're nice though.
>C: Not as nice as you're about to feel
>S: Use me daddy
>C: You gonna get #Crushed
>S: Mmhm...and keep the balls empty!
>*full minute of sex noises with a light synth background*

I'm glad they cut this skit desu. It doesn't fit with the overall mood of the album.

Wtf is everyone ignoring these quads

This goes to show that woman are whores

No doubt this bitch is a feminist social JUSTice lover, and she hates "guys who treat girls like a piece of meat"

Its ok if asian chad does it, fucking roastie, i hope he crushes some AIDS into her hapa slut cervix and dies

CHECKED.

I really, really, really, really like this image.

Well meme'd Sup Forums

You guys are crushin it

Thanks, Lori.

>334411

This is so fucking funny I'm laughing hysterically right now

checked

CRUSHED

>C: You gonna get #Crushed
How does one speak in hashtags? Like does he say 'you gonna get hashtagcrushed' or do we just infer it's there?

Does he purposely show his dick off or something?

Hmmmmmmmmm...

That's how he picks up girls. Worked on sarah, after all

have you noticed how the influx of KKB threads suddenly diminished since they found out about THE CRUSHER?

that's why you waifu fags need to pick your girls from /KPG/

I think you got it backwards, pal

NO FUCKING WAY

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH1hWAuQv4I&feature=youtu.be&t=7m57s

>No doubt this bitch is a feminist social JUSTice lover, and she hates "guys who treat girls like a piece of meat"

She is? Can i get proof?

Boy, if true, then pretty much no one would waifu her now

fantano got crushed lel

how does he not see how cringey this behavior is.? I don't care how good the d is, she has to be embarrassed

Just because your jealous a non-white is plowing her fertile fields doesn't mean she has to tell him to stop.

>she has to be embarrassed
She is. But then she remembers how good he fucked her last night, and forgets all the embarrassment. "Ah, i guess i'll put up with it".

She's made for big cocks. Poor little white Gus wouldn't satisfy her

This viral marketing scheme is working. I did not give two fucks about this band until word got out about the crusher and his dong. Now, I've had this trash on repeat for the past couple of days.

@ 7:58

>I love THECRUSHER

fantano meme review cumfirmed