cut that shit up

My nail dissolved away. There's no nail in pic

Fucking gross!

>it looks like you touched nigger cum
>cut it off before we get infected op

yes go get antibiotics wtf

keep it clean

Is my toe okay?

Since your nail is off, and the pus is clearly coating the underneath, I'd say yes. On your way to amputation.

Yes and I'm sorry it's AIDS

I think i know how it happened. I had a gnarly papercut between nail and finger. I'm embarrassed to goto the doctor because that finger was in my butt 2 weeks ago and maybe poop got in cut. Sister comes home and i forget to wash it

You'll be fine. Get it cauterized. I suggest professional medical attention but you can do it yourself. You'll feel 10x better immediately.

youre fucked, son.

Is your nail off? It looks ready for amputation.

Yep.
You has the zombie virus.
For the sake of all your loved ones, kill yourself in a manner that completely destroys your head.

The nail kinda got soft and then it got softer until i put a bandaid on it and then it was more on the bandaid than on my finger. The next couple bandaid looked like they were glued to my finger

I'd dip that in bacitracin and shoot up some broad spectrum. It's so, utterly festering.

I have so much time left tho

If i goto doctor, you think i can leave out the part about tune butt stuff

Aids.

you're probably fine assuming you have that because you crushed it or something . just a bruise under the nail .

if you have that for literally no reason then idk m8

Not possible I almost always make them use a condom when I get assfucked

Nobody gives a fuck I only have 4 toes?

And yeah I don't remember any damage occurring but I'm a heavy drinker maybe I tried to punt a cinder block and don't remember

It's the sharing needles. I told you that was going to be exciting.

Let it breath user no wrapping peroxide and betadine and let it breath u want it to scar up not stay moist keep it clean u'll be fine, also keep fingers out yer ass son. Godspeed faggit.

Putting his fingers into bacteria infested holes is the only way he can make a living and survive

It's simply infected. Just need to wash it. And use isopropyl alcohol, painful but effective. Then bacitracin, and changing panda ifs, more isopropyl. Painful but avoids the hospital.

Bandaids, not panda ifs. Fucks sake.

Are you retarded? Pandas?

OP put about half a cup of bleach into a gallon of water. Add a good long pour of salt. Submerge your finger for about 5 minutes.

It will definitely burn but that wound will be absolutely germ free and you'll emerge fine. If the infected tissue requires it, add more bleach

maybe