Last.fm thread

>PASTE MY TASTE
pastemytaste.pe.hu/
>FRIENDS WHO LISTEN
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/friends-who-listen/meggmbmcebhnbamegfmejpokkjhcnmih?hl=en
addons.mozilla.org/en-Us/firefox/addon/friends-who-listen/?src=cb-dl-recentlyadded
>CHARTS
tapmusic.net/
lastchart.com/
>LISTS/DATA
lists.fm/(insert username)
>MY MUSIC HABITS
mymusichabits.com/
>MAINSTREAM CALCULATOR
mainstream.ghan.nl/
>ADBLOCK FILTER (new)
@@||dw.cbsimg.net$script,domain=last.fm

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/Meme_master
last.fm/user/BlackUlysses
last.fm/user/dedhedchemistry
last.fm/user/MobyOctapad
last.fm/user/impliedPhallus
last.fm/user/gebbg
last.fm/user/mquestionable
last.fm/user/LeXon123
last.fm/user/Pace_of_ossify
last.fm/user/brewfried
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

last.fm/user/Meme_master

>Last 7 days I have been into The Smiths, Erik Satie, Bill Evans, Frédéric Chopin, Red House Painters, Black Sabbath, Vatican Shadow, The Get Up Kids, Prurient, The Beach Boys, Orchid, Sun Kil Moon, Swans, Xiu Xiu, Faust, Lamp, Lawrence English, Ryo Fukui, Weezer, Sunny Day Real Estate, Miles Davis, Texas Is the Reason, Gas, Rainforest Spiritual Enslavement,

bepis hahah

last.fm/user/BlackUlysses

>Last 7 days I have been into John Fahey, The Ex, Kokanko Sata, SADEVILLAIN, Robert Hood, Trevor Lucas, Lil' Son Jackson, The Ruins of Beverast, Moor Mother, Marty Robbins, The Cactus Blossoms, Daniel Romano, NBA YoungBoy, Princess Nokia, John Thomas, Pacou, Scorp, UK Gold, 2nd Shift, Bougie Soliterre, Busta Funk, DJ Rork, Jerome van Rossum, Markus Nikolai, Miguel, MN2S, Rae & Christian, Rick Preston, Ricky Bradshaw, Rob Mello, Sirus, Species of Fishes, Stacy Kidd, Woody McBride, Diego Hostettler, Dj Skull, Fab G, Jeff Mills, Joris Voorn, Marco Lenzi, Mion, Monobox, Nina Kraviz, Phase, Solid Decay, The Low Life, Birk Brainwash, Dan De March, ACI_EDITS and AFX.

Leave a shout, please, dudes. On any topic you like. As long as it has good vibes

last.fm/user/ellioth_
heya!

last.fm/user/dedhedchemistry

Last 1 month I have been into Car Seat Headrest, Low, Sonic Youth, The Mountain Goats, Dystopia, R.E.M., Picky Picnic, Xiu Xiu, Guided by Voices, Melvins, Stars of the Lid, Eyehategod, PUP, Neurosis, The Music Tapes, Bosse-de-Nage, Isis, PWR BTTM, Slime Girls and Wormrot.

What did I mean by that?

what *did* you mean by that?

Hello

last.fm/user/MobyOctapad

>I'm into Yo La Tengo, PJ Harvey, Modest Mouse, Sebadoh, Pixies, Angel Olsen, Beck, Elliott Smith, Lykke Li, Mitski, Patti Smith, Regina Spektor, Fiona Apple, Sharon Van Etten, Sufjan Stevens, Vampire Weekend, Tori Amos, Cat Power, Pavement and David Bowie.

last.fm/user/bobby_rohrman

I'm into Drive Like Jehu, Fugazi, Four Hundred Years, Kid Dynamite, Unwound, Hot Snakes, Hot Cross, Hoover, Alexisonfire, Joshua Fit for Battle, Minor Threat, Shellac, At the Drive-In, Lifetime, Julia, Midvale, Swans, Neil Perry, Big Black and Indian Summer.

last.fm/user/impliedPhallus

bump

last.fm/user/gebbg

I'm a virgin

bump

last.fm/user/mquestionable

last.fm/user/marrks

>Last 3 months I have been into Tollund Men, The Beach Boys, The Caretaker, William Basinski, Love Lost but Not Forgotten, Portraits of Past, Grave Babies, Isolation Ward, Saetia, Drop Nineteens, SALES, Tristan Tzara, Talk Talk, Karl Runau, My Bloody Valentine, Ramleh, Tropic of Cancer, Cindy Lee, Emeralds, Lifelover, Lost Desert, Lust for Youth, Roman Skirts, van Kaye & Ignit, Brand New, Captive, Infidel, Lord Snow, Orchid and The Doors.

last.fm/user/LeXon123

>Last 1 month I have been into Ride, (DOLCH), Built to Spill, Modest Mouse, Radiohead, Mgła, The Cure, Boris, The Black Angels, Neutral Milk Hotel, Batushka, The Clash, The Jesus Lizard, Tortoise, David Bowie, Have a Nice Life, Nirvana, Death, The Beach Boys and Bolt Thrower.

last.fm/user/Pace_of_ossify

>8% underground

Your compatibility with Pace_of_ossify is Very Low.
You both listen to Nails.

Your compatibility with LeXon123 is Very Low.
You both listen to The Ex.

Your compatibility with marrks is Very Low.

Your compatibility with mquestionable is Very Low.
You both listen to Wormrot, YG and Nails.

Your compatibility with Gebbg is Very Low.
You both listen to The Ruins of Beverast, and Wormrot.

Your compatibility with impliedPhallus is Medium.
You both listen to Wormrot, John Fahey and Scott Walker.

Your compatibility with bobby_rohrman is Very Low.
You both listen to Nails, Petter and Meta.83.

Your compatibility with MobyOctapad is Very Low.

Your compatibility with dedhedchemistry is Very Low.
You both listen to Wormrot, and D.I..

Your compatibility with ellioth_ is Super.
You both listen to Trevor Lucas, John Fahey and The Congos.

Your compatibility with Meme_master is Very Low.
You both listen to Bill Evans, Vince Guaraldi Trio and LAM.

last.fm/user/eisevh

I need new music, please rec me some.

note that I haven't been on last.fm for a long time so this is all recent

last.fm/user/brewfried