Evening Sup Forums

evening Sup Forums

need your female advice on this girl
tl;dr

met a girl, had something going on for half a year
she went back to her ex, now 1 year later she still texts me how much she misses me, what i made her feel and that she is not 100% happy with that guy
that at times he is immature, childish and inexperienced in bed because she was his first

what do?

Depends how you feel about her.
Step 1: Communication
Step 2: Don't be a faggot

She went back to him while you had something going on?
Dodge! Next time she will leave you for another ex or god knows who and you will be the one who is childish and immature. Bitch ain't loyal

i told her how i feel about her, that she's standing in her own way, has too much fear of being alone while she knows what she's getting out of him
yes, out of said fear and only knowing my positive side, not knowing my negative ones and having her relationship, which is getting stale, as a comparison

Tell her in the most respectful way that she fucked up.

OR

You could stick around and try to be there as a friend and just wait around to see if she will go back to you but I personally don't do all of that for the sole reason that you ideally build hope in the situation and if shit doesn't turn out the way you want it, then it just turns into some form of despair.

Use your head and trust your gut bro

at the moment i'm sort of like the mysterious guy who lives 100 miles away and who makes her happy because i'm that "experienced, mature" guy for her
which her bf isn't

i'm not going to invest time into this at all, she has to overcome her fear out of free will though

Ye.. think of women as agile predators. They seek and smell out the most alpha/exciting/new option that is available. Give her 1 MAYBE 2 chances. But by all means do not be her safety net m8. That shirt hurts

>100 miles
Really guy

thing is, for her, her bf isn't that guy, atleast that's not what i'm getting out of her wording "immature, childish, inexperienced"
huh?

Is she in highschool/College? If that's the case she has a buffet of dicks to choose from and I wouldn't pursue unless your in it for some quick tail

IT'S HAPPENING WTF!!

she just finished uni

Don't waste your time. Your gonna get back together with her and she's gonna do the same shit behind your back and text other guys what she doesn't like about you. Unless you're just looking to get laid.

She will end up with neither you nor him. How much heartache are you willing to tolerate on this basis? Because this is true.

i don't doubt that she will yeah, but for her not even trying it, is a shame
me? not so much
her? she's been torn up inside for a year now and will continue to destroy herself.
she told me they were that sweet hs couple that lasted, while other relationships broke up. that she's trying so hard to make it work, so she can tell everyone hs love exists, but it doesn't atleast for her

I'm just telling you user, you will get your heart broken and be posting in feels threads on Sup Forums for a year and a half while she is off finding the guy she's really gonna be with. You don't want to be that guy. Nothing I say will stop you, but this is how it will happen. Someone will be that guy. If toy have any power to stop it from being you, you'll be better off long term if it's not you.

i know user and i'm surprisingly calm with all of this
she will find some other guy yes of course and the cycle will start anew
not even saying i want her that badly, just that her actions and words, how much you may give a shit about that is up to you i guess, contradict everything she's been telling me to lie to herself

Fuck her, don't take her serious
dont get std
leave at the first upgrade chance you get.
dont be a beta 2nd choice
drown in the tinder poon
profit

the reason i fucked her is why she's going all mentally about this
i'm giving her something, her bf can't since sex for her isn't just sex, emotions and feelings arise through sex for her, that's what she told me

I will be real with you, unstable girls will abandon ship the first chance they get or the emotional vulnerability will leave and you'll be left with blueballs and an empty wallet.

Why subject yourself to dirty damaged goods when you can literally find a new girl everyday online and keep rolling the dice?

this is a really unstable girl alright

i am on the search, but at the same time i like her because we're on a wave length, same humor etc, feels nice to be able to talk with her the way i do