Why do black girls like white men so much Sup Forums?

Why do black girls like white men so much Sup Forums?

> I dont consider myself good looking but when I go out to bars/clubs in my local nigga area, I get approached by lots of black girls

Do other anons get this?

money

Cause black men have proven themselves to be inferior providers, so black women seek out someone who will provide a better life for them and not leave them with 4 different baby daddies.

bananas

Superior cocks

Black girls just know how to go and get dick, white girls are usually shy unless they are total sluts and think its wrong to make the first movie, wettest pussy i ever had was a black teen.

Watch the wire. It'll come to you around the end of season 3.

Suffice it to say that life is the opposite of what Sup Forums and /gif/ would have you believe.

Dubs are always tell truth

Go white, get yo credit right

/thread

Because white men have superior cocks and can provide them with stability and money.

Hail the dubs

A1

Black pussy taste good. It has a strong smell of the serangetty.

Dub Thread!

because they arnt disgusting, violent apes.

black girls hit on me a lot too. probably cus i have dreadlocks...not showing pic.

i dont mind some are hot.

im outta here.

OH YEH CRACKA, WELL....

GO WHITE AND WE NEVER WANT YOU ... UHM. TIGHT? THIS NIGHT?

FUCK YOU! FLIP THEM POCKETS NIGGA!

i think black people are just more aggressive and forward in general. so when a black girl likes you shes less likely to be like a white girl who just stares at you and waits

Because *newflash* most women actually DON'T want someone who lives of slinging rock and welfare and has an IQ comparable to most chimpanzees.

Interestingly enough, black men prefer to date out of their own race, black women prefer to date out of their race OR go lesbian (many black lesbians).... but this says something fairly interest about genetics. Most people want someone who complements their genetics in a nice way (for instance a very large women being attracted to a very skinny man, it balances their genetics).

It says that even negroes know (well, I mean they don't know but subconscious impulses motivate them) that their genetics are garbage and the last thing they need are nig full bloods. So they try to shoot for people that aren't protohumans to mate with.

White girls love black guys more than white so it evens out.

Haha, what?

Fucking this

Don't let the rare pic of the 1/1000 white hottie trying to piss off her racist dad fool you.

It's generally the white women that we wouldn't touch. The one who's never known a white man's touch that tells her self she prefers black guys (easier than the ugly truth that white guys just won't have her), this also allows the black guy to delude himself that "all duh whit wimmin lub dis dik".

How about instead of making these counter threads, we just don't make them in the first place cause they're both unbelievably gay. By the way I do enjoy me some jungle pussy

>tfw all the black girls in your area are basically white girls so they'll just stare and wait for you to make a move

From the black women I've dated: black men are like white women. Their culture is set up in a way that they can simply coast through life. Black women are the providers of the relationship 95% of the time. And just like we dislike women who only view men as ATMs, black chicks are getting sick of being combination ATM/fuckholes.

So they date out of their race and are shocked to find that white men are the same as them in that they are used to and sick of being providers, and want a partner who will work just as hard in the relationship as they do.

And if you want to test this yourself: take a black chick out on a date to a movie or restaurant and attempt to pay for them. They either get super uncomfortable at the idea of not going dutch or they're incredibly flattered and will pretty much fuck you right then and there if you want.