Serious fucking question Sup Forums

Serious fucking question Sup Forums

How do some people here actually justify torturing animals? I just came from a rekt thread and there was a series of picture that depicted some dude torturing and then fucking a dog. If you didn't see this picture, he was seriously doing damage to this poor dog, lIke it looked like he broke it'd hind legs and was burning the dogs dick or someshit. Then I get shit for saying something about it. I know it's/b/ and there is always sick shit just 1 thread away, and normally the shit here doesn't get to me, but I mean it's just a defenseless dog who has no idea what's happening or why? Are the majority of people are here so determined to prove something that they have to act like that shit is cool? Call me a newfag or whatever makes you feel better, but you are actually a literal psychopath if you're cool with that shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s1X2b0kq9EE&feature=share
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was there too, I espwcially hate the edge lords that automatically say "get off Sup Forums go kill urself lel"
They should just shut the fuck up already imo
Sup Forums has always been shit but not as shit as it is today
Sadly, those same edgey teens will try to be cool here too.

They usually have underlying mental disorders that lead to a lack of empathy.

Checked m8
And agreed

It just.. like I can't even begin to understand what goes through a person's mind that they see a dog having its legs broken, being burnt, chained to a table and fucked, and then see someone say "that's wrong" and start attacking that person. I don't even begin to grasp it

Legitimate psychopaths, surrounded by wannabe edgefags who parrot that shit to fit in. They heard Sup Forums was a place for "terrible people" and assumed that meant they would fit in, when the majority of Sup Forums's idea of "terrible" is laughing at retards ans aspies.

I'm just glad there are still some people here who haven't totally stripped themselves of emotion to fit in on a website.

Honestly that's actually the majority of Sup Forums, it's one of those things that people just try to ignore. But in the end that winds up looking like nobody here has a problem with it, which isn't how it actually is.

Yeah, I mean human on human is one thing, I guess they had their beef with each other or whatever, but torturing animals, domestic especially, there's no justification for that.
None whatsoever
Last time I checked pets were meant to be taken care of? Loved?
The fuck is wrong with people
But yea this is what it's come down to.
Same here dude

dubs dubs speaks the truth

checked and rekt and right on spek

agree with You just can't get all mad, or you just give some edge4000 a hardon. Personally I can't stand those fluffy threads - those posters seem like ideal candidates for a bullet to the head.

Torturing animals or humans is fucked up and sad.

If you weren't the one that was on that same thread you have no idea. Honestly torture doesn't even begin to describe what this guy was doing. You could just see the fear and pain in it eyes from one of pics. And the really horrible things is that dog probably though that it did something wrong to deserve it

Agreed on the fluffies
What kind of shit has to run through a person's head to enjoy cute animals getting tortured?
Not to mention get off to it (as some do)
Whatever the case I'm posting puppers for all to enjoy

Yeah I saw the pic, dunno what the hell the dude was doing to the poor dog's dick but damn they should castrate that asshole

thats the one where the dude has the dogs mouth taped shut, tied to table or something, and he burns the dogs dick? I've seen that before - its pretty fucking horrible.

It is like that >man shitting on babby .gif that used to get posted here. It just makes me sad.

keep puppin' pupper!

IT'S HAPPENING WTF!!

Yeah. It's like burnt into my mind now.

fuck off pol shill

I fail to see why that even matters. An EU army is like Mexico having an army. Nobody will be affected in any way by this.

Fuckin brutal

I'm glad this thread turned out the way it did, as opposed to being swarmed with "fuck you and that dog. Kys" comments. Now is happy pupper time

Are you a vegan? Then shut up. Animals every day are slaughtered alive so you can eat meat. No different.

EU will never have an army, because we cannot have ONE man to command it. In fact, ther already is a EU army, with least than 300 mens...

was wondering when edgemaster4k would show up

Same here my dude
Puppers gonna pup

That man shitting on a baby was actually fucking hilarious to me. I hate children though. Yeah im probably going to hell. The dog was fucked up though. You can wipe shit off someone. You can't unrape and unmutilate a dog.

yeah, I mean and babies shit themselves constantly. I just felt horrible about any baby growing up in a situation where it would be abused from the start of its life. You know things didn't get "better" for him/her.

I dont like children, but I had a shitty childhood and have empathy for that.

Ah shut the fuck up you aren't relevant
Edgelords like you wont understand what we mean, but it's okay, you're not the only special one

So you torture animal dick before you eat it?

This thread sucks, OP is a faggot, Sage.

>Animals are meant to be slaughter and eatten
>???
>Justifies mutilating and fucking a dog

Oooo look at me im so cool
A thread about loving pets sucks *wheeze* lemme post in it to show how hardcore I am *cough*

Fuck off.

The edgelords say "kys" when they should follow their own advice.

Uh oh.

He sounds serious guys.

edgelords...that's it

Better bring out the retard repellant, he seems triggered by morals

youtube.com/watch?v=s1X2b0kq9EE&feature=share

Hurt durr hurting innocent things is funny I'm so fucking edgey and cool cower in my presence u normies. Seriously kyfs if u think like that. No, seriously.

>moralfaggotry

Yeah. Im proud to not be a certifiable psychopath. How bout yourself?

Most animals and people suffer. This is planet earth, you are allowed to be upset but not everyone wants to hear you cry about it.

>not everyone wants to hear you cry about it
I have no problem with listening to op ''crying''

Why post here then?
The people in this thread are just having a decent conversation about the degenerate scum that torture and abuse animals for fun. How is that crying about it?
Go whine about this thread somewhere else bud, no one here wants to hear it.

Yeah like I am a pretty edgy faggot I'm all for humans and in some cases animals but I can't really enjoy watching a dog whimper in pain being tortured and shit, I would literally go to jail protecting an animal from mild abuse I dont really care....I honestly wish animal cruelty was punishable by death

Oh, doggo!