Eternal Arsenal Thread

>Oxshite-Chamberlel
Why can't this faggot play well when we're drawing or winning?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVXDKnEcTOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

As a Liverpool fan the only thing I can say is you guys should have replaced Wenger with Klopp last year. Klopp even wanted to be at Arsenal if I remember correctly before Liverpool stepped in.

WHY AREN'T YOU AT THE STADIUM?

OH YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT, YOU'RE PLASTIC

WHY AREN'T YOU AT THE STADIUM?

OH YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT, YOU'RE PLASTIC

>walnut

>supporting arsenal

He is such a meming bastard. Does one bit of brilliance then goes into full bottler mode for the rest of the match.

arselel btfo :))))

Fact: Holding has conceded 10 goals in his last 2 competitive games

Thinking about AFTV tonight has made me erect ngl

was a lucky goal anyway.
it was a shit shot but it got deflected

Why is it that Welbeck, the one fucking player in the club that's clutch is basically in a wheelchair while this faggot gets to banter with the lads and do fuckall on the pitch?

Riot police called to the Emirates...

He was marginally better than chambers today

Anyway I highly recommend all arsenal fans vacate Sup Forums for the next 48 hrs or so. See you next weekend lads

i'm glad I switched to Hull after yesterday

found a youtube video about, looks simple enough, thanks m8

looking forward to going hard for two weeks to see the results

APOLOGISE TO OX

Will Vardy be available for the next game? Can't believe Wenger didn't play him or Lacazette today.

Who was the Burns bloke the fans were singing the name of at the end today? Seemed pretty popular.

Welbeck is fucking terrible. Kill yourself.

fucking London scum...

Wonga fall in the "Alexis striker" meme

Really makes you think

'no'

FUCK ARSENAL AND THEIR MOANING FANS

POST KYLIE AND OTHER SEXY SLAGS

IMPORTANT MESSAGE THAT ALL ARSENAL FANS NEED TO SEE

on the bright side lads, it's his last season and groundhog day is finally over.

>"As a player we understand the supporters" - Petr Cech

Imagine Petr '12 years at Chelsea' Cech saying he understands Arsenal supporters. Fucking hell lads. Literally makes me sick that he was our captain.

fuck right off, bet you thought Xhaka was actually good,

Validate claims

I think you meant Francis Jeffers.

fell for the player who only plays well for his NT meme more like it

>posting welbeck memeing furfags
he's still fucking shit

Im actually excited for Alexis slagging off Wenger in the media and interview next year

good game lads

i enjoyed it

>Arsene Wenger has just given a rather terse response to Sky Sports reporter Geoff Shreeves, who asked the Arsenal manager if he felt under pressure after opening the season with a defeat. "I am always under pressure," said Wenger.

And here he goes again with the lies

Because that would be too easy.

Conceding that Lallana goal was horrific. Ospina must be pissed.

Feel sorry for Sturridge. His two boys Sterling and Ibe got sold and now he's got no one he can relate to.

Szczesny would've let in 8 today

>"I am always under pressure"

How is that a lie? He's constantly under pressure from braindead faggot fans that take football too seriously because their life is pathetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=oVXDKnEcTOg
>TY: we can do the quadruple

>4-1 wenger out, i'm done with this team
>4-2 well done ox, game over anyway
>4-3 chambers! we're back in the game!
>final whistle. We have so many injuries. I'm actually quite optimistic about this season

thats how we know Wenger will still be here next season

>tfw Tyga supports arsenal

At least he's showing signs of promise. Paired with another good defender like koscielny he'd probably do good compared to chambers who looks like he's gotten worse since he signed.

this

>unfair freekick

HE SAID IT THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>booed off like clockwork

arsenal are literally an undeniable shitstain tinpot joke of a club

>We played a very good first half, I think we were unlucky because the freekick looked very harsh

>We payed for the lack of experience at the back and the fact that some players are not ready physically

>It is disappointing

>We lacked a bit stability

>Of course, I said many times we are still working very hard to to get one or two many players in. Desperate? I don't know what you call desperate.

>At the back we lack a little bit of maturity

>(Asked about being booed off) Yes that's part of it, it's not pleasant but we have showed we have the mental strength to bounce back

>I'm always under pressure because I want to win every game

He was looking at the floor for the whole interview btw

>tfw he kills himself

Fuck this joke of a club.

Henry is being based as fuck today lads. Hope you're listening.

>mental strength

Wenger would never be that kind
He's a stubborn, selfish cunt who hates Arsenal and its fans

>still have 3 more premier league titles than Liverpool

do /arse/-dwellers abandon even their safe haven thread when they lose?

>actually defending a guy who literally never replaces players suitably or takes precautions for the injury situation all before the season started and does this every year

why people still going to the stadium?

based souey absolutely btfoing arsekeks right now lmao

tourists, akbs and masochists

Fuck Wenger and fuck this club.

That is the worst starting XI since the 8-2

souness is a closet arselel fan

+1

what now

I do it all the time when we lose important games, it's not so bad. I enjoy hiding in /vg/ or Sup Forums

I feel terrible for Arsene, 30 years of nonstop work, 20 at the same fucking place, and can't get lucky for the duration of a season even once. All for some bloody ingrates who boo him off at least 5 times a year. Yeah he's not perfect and he may not even be that great but it's just football for the fans, this is the man's life work

said it before, arsenal would basically be a slightly better everton without him, everton were a high class club before the modern PL era, still #4 all time in league titles. During the period arsenal spent less than anyone else in the league down to the relegation shitters, we could've ended up like Leeds or Blackburn

kek

which channel lads. Will watch later

just pointing out how much of a joke club they are

Apologize to Gabby P you fucking beit. You know I'm talking about you, you fucking cunt. If Gabbo Paulo had played Arsenal wouldnt have conceded 4 fucking goals

He just knows what Arsenal should be like and remembers when we were a top club. He still holds us to those standards.

He was talking about how we've got one of the best stadiums and a club like us should be doing better than we currently are and should be attracting the best players

ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC
HE IS A SWEDISH HERO

ON A FREE FROM PSG
HE COST US FUCKING ZERO

6'5, HARD AS FUCK
HE GETS THE REDS EXCITED

STICK YOUR CITY UP YOUR ARSE
CAUSE WE ARE MAN UNITED

Don't lie, i saw you over at Sup Forums

emirates was a mistake
board members stealing fans money
havnt progressed in 10 years, same style of play predictable and no heart
arsene doesnt care about winning the league

Kill yourself retard.

I wish we had Mourinho, Oxshite or Welblack would not last on this team for a second.

going to get slaughtered for that post but fuck it, I'm out. Just don't understand how you can't feel for someone who's put 20 years in only to come within an inch repeatedly, then get shat on everyday, even if he is a stubborn old fuck

ichael Gooner @MickTheGooner
Henry: "All summer we've been told we have money, we will spend, season starts & we can't compete with other clubs. What is the truth?" #AFC

HENRY IN!!!
there too, and Sup Forums

New thread, new reminder you lost 4-3 you shit cunts

>6'5

wat

Brits dont use cms?

Really? I used to see Tetsuya there but never seen Jewmaican

no we invented the imperial system, it was before cms existed do we are stuck with it

Don't reply to me ever again.

all true apart from the 1st one

This.

Even if he's not, he really looks like he held Arsenal to a very high standard and genuinely concerned that the club's not meeting it

No, we use feet and inches and yards and miles and pints and pounds and stones.

And Celsius.

anybody else here have their 4chanX suddenly and inexplicably shut-down/disappear in the last couple hours? more specifically when i first loaded up the thread with today's lineup as the OP

once you've gotten used to 4chanX holy shit does regular Sup Forums suck =/

JUST

Wenger - “We are working very hard to still get one or two players in. There’s not much time left. It has to make sense and add quality”

I lurk more than post there, just depends on what anime i am watching that season

>Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger, speaking to BBC Match of the Day: "We lacked experience at the back and we were physically short. Liverpool did well and we were for 15 minutes completely shocked. We pushed players today like Aaron Ramsey. It is an impossible situation to get players back from the Euros and prepare."

Really makes you think.

>sign player for 30m
>don't start him

Am I the only one who thinks xhaka should have started? His passing was on point and his tackling would have probably been more consistent if he had more of an opportunity to get into the game. He's better than elmemey anyway.

We use a mix of imperial and metric. Fuck knows why

Height is ft and inches
Weight is stones for people usually but kg for other objects
Long distance we use miles, small distances metres or yards

It's a mess really but we live with it

>6.5 inches hard as fuck he gets man u fans horny stick it up my arse

some freudian gay shit that mate

>loosing to leicester next week

ok

Why did Sagna played a full 90 for City then?? He played every game for France and he's older than all our players who are missing

reminder that it was all supposed to be better after leaving highbury, ten years later we have no striker and two kids starting at CB.

;_;

what are you going to fucking do about it, you pissy, moany, entitled sack of shit? Support United already, your boos will never cause anything but harm

>Man .if only the game were that simple. Anyone can say we need to bring new players in. No one can ever actually say WHO realistically would improve our team.

Post your favourite Wenger cocksuckers from /r/gunners