1 in 5 Australians between the age of 16 and 26 is addicted to Crystal Meth

>1 in 5 Australians between the age of 16 and 26 is addicted to Crystal Meth

>Australia’s drug epidemic: how ice is tearing our country apart

Wew

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/sale-the-country-town-being-overtaken-by-ice/news-story/d8eea81a9cf4fb2460a45f3d23e6c2f0
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p04p1gjw/reggie-yates-hidden-australia-2-addicted-to-ice
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Melbourne_car_attack
ndarc.med.unsw.edu.au/resource/estimating-number-regular-and-dependent-methamphetamine-users-australia
abc.net.au/news/2016-02-29/trippling-in-methamphetamine-use-australia-five-years/7207012
abc.net.au/news/2016-10-31/report-into-ice-use-in-rural-australia/7979752
youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no we're not

t. on crystal meth rn

Seems bullshit honestly but I do know 3 ice addicts despite being a friendless KHV neet and 2 of them have turned to crime to get the drug.
Makes me hate bogans so fucking much.

>he doesn't go to shardy parties every now and then.

Ice addicts on suicide watch

This isn't even a meme. I'm from a rural area in Tassie and you don't even get surprised anymore when you find out one of your mates is on it.

Wtf Australia

The ice epidemic is actually really bad from where I'm from (Sale)

>Sale is a town in Gippsland with a population of around 12,000 people and the Police Association of Victoria recently discovered eight out of 10 people police dealt with in the area were affected by ice.

news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/sale-the-country-town-being-overtaken-by-ice/news-story/d8eea81a9cf4fb2460a45f3d23e6c2f0

>tfw friend tried to buy some weed back in school and got given ice instead

Holy shit it's bad elsewhere?

Literally half my fucking town seems hopped up on ice atm

delet

ICE'D

wtf i hate australia now

It's the worst in rural areas

its absolutely fucked
my personal no. 1 problem with Aus

I hate ice fiends so much

Like do people wake up one day and just decide "I wanna party so lets just smoke some crystal meth" How the fuck?

Fucking this

>go to uni in sydney
>everyone doing MDMA
>go back to home town in the country
>a third of the population is high on meth at any given time

>tfw a qt meth addict teen asks you for money for bundy and rum for a favour and you're tempted

almost

thew ones with no teeth give wicked gobbies

Can confirm this. No joke, 3 of my childhood friends are iceheads and one of them regularly robs his parent's house and pawns their shit off to pay for his addiction. He comes from a wealthy upper middle class family in a leafy neighbourhood of the world's most liveable city. Fucking hate ice, turns people into the worst sort of violent parasitic scum bag pieces of shit imaginable.

Reggie Yates: Hidden Australia

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p04p1gjw/reggie-yates-hidden-australia-2-addicted-to-ice

>Australians store their ice in the fridge

it happened really quick too,
only 5 or so years ago it was pot but then suddenly everyone got into this shit

Yes literally, it's becoming so common that part of the stigma has been lost and even upper middle class white girls are getting in on the action. For a example a girl at my work does it regularly as a party drug, and she seems like a nice normal girl.

ice is the anglos drug of choice here, when I did volunteer work the amount of teenagers you'd see fucked up and getting taken advantage of broke my heart

if there's anything in the world that would jolt you into getting your shit together it's watching them, I became a normie wagecuck afterwards

That's not cool man

If it's as bad as you guys say then y'all can expect more of these. First you steal the number 1 title from us for morbid obsity and next it will be the title for most mass slayings,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Melbourne_car_attack
>The friend also claimed that Gargasoulas "was a great guy but ice destroyed him."

I know too many ice addicts. It's fucking sad what that thing dies to people.

starts with kids smoking weed in highschool cos
>weed is harmless bro meme
eventually move into magic mushrooms/acid
eventually mdma
eventually larger amounts of mdma
eventually meth occasionally
eventually become full blown meth addict

+australias terrible culture when it comes to enabling drug/alcohol abuse

Oh?
Aha, yes, I understand the confusion.
You see Australians refer to the crystal form methylamphetamine as "Ice", due to the crystalline structure being somewhat resemblant of hoar frost.

I know that was a typo
but dies is what it does to them

kills them in one way or another

Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?

>was a great guy but ice destroyed him
story of literally every shardhead. I've seen what it does to people. it's like looking at a carcrash in ultra slow motion. 5 years of abusing the stuff and it really starts to show.

the worst thing is not the physical side effects, but how it twists their personalities and amplifies all their negative qualities.

my mate was doing it heaps last year and the year before that, he was saying that a kid who used to get it for him hadn't tried pot but was smoking ice everyday

>tfw the amount of ice addicts at your local train station is growing

I'm pretty sure I"m going to be rolled by them at some point in the next few months

>not riding a bike

frankston?

he was.
I went to school with him in coober pedy
we were only 14 then though
I saw him in Adelaide 3 or 4 years ago and took him to my nannas coz I was living with her then

this drug destroys people

>tfw knew of at least 20 different ice users when i was in school in my year level alone

It's fucking ridiculous

I've got a friend who built a shack in the middle of a forest and genuinely believes he's the reincarnation of the archangel michael or some shit and that the government regularly performs chemtrail runs over the airspace above him to flush him out

he lives there with his gf and fucking kid, of which he raises on a very healthy vegan diet and weed

How this fucker has not been arrested and had his child taken off him yet is a fucking mystery, and I mean, it's no secret, he's fucking plastered all this shit on facebook

Fucking useless cops, fine me $700 for doing 70 in a 60 zone but do fucking nothing for some maniac who feeds his already malnourished child weed

The entrance to my apartment building is on a really sketchy sidestreet and there's this area between 2 shops on the far side where all these homeless methheads sleep, it's pretty fucked honestly

I live in Sydney, but the few times I was in Frankston(had family in Dromana) it seemed very much like a Greater Western Sydney shithole

And they were all white weren't they?

I don't think other races even touch meth, it's the white man's nectar of the gods

you live in tasmania dont you?

That is true. I have a mate who used to deal the shit but gave up because it was too much trouble, told me that the feeling is amazing but it fucks with your ability to say no to things and shit.
My gf used to do it, probably still does for all i know.
But it makes me think, life is shit and someone offers you a hit, you take it to become one of the cool kids to feel accepted is just fucking stupid.

>this thread
I'm not sure if all the Aussies are honest here, or just memeing.

plenty of abos and blacks do meth in melbourne i have even seen a couple asian meth heads

Watching an Australian documentary called the Ice age right now. Weird.

No meme to be seen here friend.

100% honest, it's a genuine epidemic on par with the USA crack epidemic of the 90s except whites doing it instead of blacks

Nah it's been an issue here for decades but it's really gotten out of control in rural areas in the past 20 years or so

this is the most honest australian thread you'll see here(besides arguing over potato scallops)

it is stupid but that's how I started smoking cigarettes and that took close to ten years to stop
I guess its similar, I haven't tried ice

>And they were all white weren't they?

Rural town so obviously, but there was the occasional abo

>live in Newcastle
>they're fucking everywhere

At least there aren't any boongs here though. And not many nignogs or towelheads except out in the uni suburb no go zone.

I guess abos getting on meth was always going to happen, I lived near public housing in Inner Sydney that had a bunch of abos before they started moving them further out west, they were all on the piss selling drugs though instead of taking them

I don't know anyone that does meth. The people I know that smoke weed daily, dismiss it as a stupid idea. It's mostly in rural areas I think.

I hate to say this, but i'd prefer towelheads in my area rather than ice heads

>not calling them potato cakes

Then maybe you should call the cops huh.

>It's mostly in rural areas I think.
Not true, although it's much more pronounced there. Go to King St on a saturday night and see for yourself.

>your local train station
OI DAMO

melbourne has overcome racism though

Abdullah pls return to Lebanon

Why would anyone do meth? It's by far the shittier drug out there, even heroin is better.

ndarc.med.unsw.edu.au/resource/estimating-number-regular-and-dependent-methamphetamine-users-australia

abc.net.au/news/2016-02-29/trippling-in-methamphetamine-use-australia-five-years/7207012

abc.net.au/news/2016-10-31/report-into-ice-use-in-rural-australia/7979752

no meme friend

its a fucking fritter

cops fuck kids mate

dob that faggot in
all ice addicts need to burn

pls go

>implying everyone in melbourne doesnt just hang around with people of the same ethnicity

only difference is that there are heaps of white people complaining about
>muh diversity

the cops do shard in those communities too m8, everyone's on it

you're thinking of catholics

>get off the train at blacktown
>instantly swamped by an army of meth heads waiting to go to the clinic

they cause less shit than junkies
same as the niggers gooks and pakis

I have still to kick cigarettes. I can't because i love sitting down with a coffee and music and pondering about anything and everything.
With ice, you're a doped out zombie that can't sleep.

excellent zootopia cosplay

How is that womenlet a copper?

Yeah I'm in SA, I don't live in Adelaide or a rural part so that's probably why.

Here we fucking go.

only fobs stick to their own
whitey will default back to only hanging with whiteys if they live in a white area though

you just know

>don't know anyone on ice
>not even sheltered

>realise it's because I have no friends

>implying I haven't already

pic related is him

Doesn't he look like a loving father?

I've been on nicabate for almost 2 years
my missus doesn't complain about the smell anymore so that's good

if you do try the anti smoking shit don't use champix
makes you fucked in the head

Fuck off. Really?
If that's the case fucking nuke this country.

It sounds like this guy has a lot more going on that would be concerning for a parent then just meth.

>potato scallops
literally what the fuck is that

Gooks and Pakis are alright, they don't start shit. Niggers and towelheads are always starting shit here. I mean I live in Newcastle, the largest non-capital city in Australia (actually I think Gold Coast has overtaken us) which is populated solely by unemployed Catholic ex-manual labourers with more children than teeth and I prefer walking down the poor white suburbs than the uni housing suburbs.

Maybe we have different towelheads to you though. Sometimes here it's hard to tell the difference between the niggers and towelies.

he looks sick but that's probably the veganism

scalloped potato
you cut a spud into slices and bake it with cream, cheese and bacon bits

Ah yeah. I tried champix
the nightmares and mood swims ey. Never again
I would rather get tortured then go through that again.

What the fuck is wrong with Australians lol

Sounds like a tasmanian thing, you guys put scallops in pies yeah?

What isn't wrong with us?

i'm in Adelaide
all the refuges are ok where I live, although I don't really know coz I don't hang out with them.
the Africans all seem fairly nice, theres a church nearby where they go

most of the crime is committed by drug users around here and pretty much all of them are white
even the abos are pretty chill, they just drink and shit but they do it at their houses

i'm victorian
there are no scallops in it, it's the way it's cut
god knows what happens on the island

youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE

Is there a reason why that baby looks like a doll?