>insult other waifus
>discuss stuff
>post fitting, not over-sexualised content
>most important: Have fun!

Cool picture, you fucking faggot.

Claimed.

still here

and

i have the arp hiei already. it was not that hard of a grind actually. maybe i should see if my friend wants to do something

I love pretending to be retarded tbh

>praying for /waifu/ to not die again

Claimu

Am i just irritable, or is waifu being annoying today?

Yea could do that I gotta go
Sorry you have a good day man
To answer previous thread, that sucks you slept so long. I gotta leave now though so I'm sorry

>Claim and leave
Later /waifu/

>Get ARP Hiei
>Have no motivation to go back to Battleships and grind out the Ashigara
Just...

Might be a bit of both, Shizu.

I think is just me.

See ya later!

Its always you
Now shut the fuck up

Eeeeeh?

You do seem to be being a bit of a cunt tonight, not to say it's just you. Itching for a fight or something?

Thank you

Thank you.

Off to sleep more.

Miho claimed

Or for this drink to not hit me hard. Aaaaaaand there it goes.
>Quad Jack and coke was a bad idea

Claim

>You do seem to be being a bit of a cunt tonight,

Whenever I'm not attacking your sweet Syndra, is all fine, nobody is a cunt.

But boy, when I touch that sensible chord, you get pretty serious.

You know, how you used to say, like a fucking edgy faggot that you are.

"Don't wake up."

my highest tier is 5 and i got the challenges about 24 hours ago so its not that i dont have time or motivation.

Syndra is a big kid and can deal with you by themselves.

You're treating everyone shitty though. Also known as being a cunt.

In Thousands of years, when our civilization died and another intelligent race finds our remains, they probably won't know that humans dyed their hairs. They are probably going by the DNA and will draw the conclusion that we have an average height and only so much different hair colors, even though humans dye their hair.

Or maybe the future intelligent race will draw the conclusion that we had some kind of hair salons and then draw the conclusion that we indeed did dye our hairs....
It's interesting either way.

Anyway, how are you today waifu?

Yes, but you never felt to say that until I insulted your "master"
rifks

Why is everyone getting drunk these days?

I wasn't talking to you beforehand. I'm generally not the type to jump into a conversation without reason.

tired and in need of sleep

You did, though.

What's the holdup then? Too early to go to sleep?

I've got the Nagato and Fuso, but.... just... fucking hell, playing a Destroyer, I see how easy it is to just ruin a BBs day, and I know why my day is always ruined when I play them. I'll need to do like, 100 times the amount to get the Ashigara than I did the Hiei.

Not looking forward to work being over, while simultaneously wanting it to be over...

Im drinking a little heavier than normal.
Im doing it for the first time this week. Its been a long week.

I got bored and mildly irritated by my computer behaving poorly. Figured i'd distract myself.

Not too early
Just don't want to sleep right now

You alright?

Step 1: Cut a hole in the box

well yeah they are hard to hit. it wont be that much. i also know almost nothing about this game really. im sitting at about 150 battles or so. The ashigara looks really nice and i want it. unfortunately the day of premium they gave me is about to run out

Sounds rough. Work must be annoying and whatever awaits you after work also seems to be annoying. Are you alright?

A drunk Rory is a sight to behold! Nah, how are you? I'm guessing work was hard

Ah, I guess that's another possible reason. How was your day?

Ugh, okay?

Yes? I don't involve my emotions on internet, unlike others from here, so I'm pretty fine myself.

Enjoy yourself.

Of course.
Just felt the need to ask, don't worry about it.

You're usually fine. You're being a cunt today.
You seem to pride yourself on being honest or whatever, so i figured i'd reciprocate and let you know.

I mean, my DDs are sitting at T5, I wouldn't mind bumping them up to T6, so if you'd like, I could try hopping on.

It's more like anticipation of what's AFTER what's after work is what I'm looking forward to. But after work itself I have to stay up till 11-noon or so, so I can finally get my motorcycle down to the shop. And I've hardly been getting much sleep as is, so I probably won't actually be sleeping today.

>

Ended up falling asleep idk when

Claiming that

>You're being a cunt today.

I'm always one.
Or, that's how I seem in your perception.
You know, you can't really judge something, because whatever you say, is just what it seems in your brain, is not what it really is.

Do you have sleeping problems, or what's your problem?

She is brave,she is feisty,she is smart,she is mai waifu!

I had to do 2.5 hours of overtime today to get the cleaning done.
I tend to drink more to enjoy. Its unit training for MWO tonight and it makes things interesting.

>

Aww man, that sounds annoying. You'll be fine afterwards though. Isn't weekend coming? You could sleep at the weekend

And she eats Doritos and Mountain Dew while spewing salt

?:(

Hello

I'm trying to pretend I didn't wait all night for Kirino to arrive, but it isn't going too well so far.

Go do whatever you had to do.

sure only tier 5s i got are the hiei and kirov. add me at The_Love_Box

>

Hello Cat

On Monday, ya. But I've got smog and DMV stuff to do then, most likely.
NAd if I take care of that stuff quick, then I'm going to want to practice my driving more than anything.

just normal boring day

Must be hard to care about people on the internet.

Anonon?

Judgement doesn't have to be impartial. Infact, it isn't by definition. Don't try to obfuscate points with bad philosophy.
No need to take my word that you're being a cunt. Go ahead and ask around.
You're also not always one. You seem to fancy yourself that way, but i disagree. You're usually fine.

I dont have anymore pics like that.

Haven't seen you in a long time. How are you?

Well, as long as you have fun and think you can handle it, it should be fine.

Nothing worth mentioning? Must really have been a boring day.

>Launch game
>Has my Arpeggio UI on
>"Did I not update it?"
>5.10
Whelp, I guess I'm not playing after all. No way in hell would it update in any reasonable amount of time on this internet.
>I'll write down the name and add you later though.

RIP Miho

Indeed, pretty autistic or sad.
Just how my mind works.

Anyway, I'll head off for real now.
Have a good one.

You too, Rory.
Send food if you can.

Hello senpai

Hello. Still not doing well. You?

>

Oh, you're alive!

its ok. some other time then. arpeggio UI?

>Don't try to obfuscate points with bad philosophy.

Please don't obfuscate your vocabular with shitty words just too seem more smart, it doesn't help anything.

>No need to take my word that you're being a cunt. Go ahead and ask around.

>caring about your status on the internet

Sure. I don't think I'll do that too soon.

>You seem to fancy yourself that way, but i disagree. You're usually fine.

Nah, I don't really care.

I really don't want to argue with someone who takes 6 minutes to write 3 paragraphs.

Okay, good night.

That i am, how are you?

To you or to Orange?

Could always be better, but it's getting better. I'm just at home wasting time.

Its 6am i cant sleep and my cold is killing me.

I'm great, but tired. All of my buddies from high school gathered to just chill and have fun together. Played lots of vidya.

>tfw you have to be careful of what nonon pick you choose because lewds look so close to min lewds

Waifu isn't the only thing i'm doing, obfuscate isn't a big word, and you have a very lacking definition of what a paragraph is.
Whatever though.

I mean, I handled severe sleep deprivation on a motorcycle just fine. Odds are I'll just sleep after everything's taken care of, and then practice when I wake up.
>Probably too excited about this car for my own good.

Sleep well?

Yep, it's nothing extensive, but it satisfies my weeb side when playing. But it needs to be updated every time the game is, otherwise it'll crash the game. So if I remember an update happening on the desktop, and I'm unsure if I updated the laptop, all I have to do is see if the UI is on.
>Pic of after battle with UI mod on

>Itching for a fight or something?

I think you should ask yourself that. You still continued after the only thing I said was "Okay".

3 sentences.
Is worse, then.

Oh shit, that must be awful. Sadly I don't know some secret to heal a cold or make it any less annoying.

Well fuck. Let's just hope you'll do fine anyway.

Would be nice if there was. And having no AC sucks.

Ah, well it's nice to hear you're having fun!

What were you playing?

This time I did, yeah

Here's hopin.

Miho, got enough to afford a fan, copper piping, a small water pump, a box, and some ice?

Good Kitten.

huh. any tips for my kirov im doing way worse in it than the svietlana.

I can help with symptoms. Lots of garlic, drink honey and lemon drinks (massive fuckoff teaspoons of honey in thick slices of lemon and boiling water) and just drown in them.
Thats a rather long gif.

Aoi Yusa

Gifs with very small loops make me feel nauseous

We played every iteration of smash bros, Halo 5, beer pong, pizza battleship and cards against humanity.

Got nothing to do right now though, so I'm incredibly bored

Tried that never got it to work. And nowhere to plug it in. Killed 5 outlets in my room today when i plugged in another AC Unit i had. And im never plugging that one back in again.

Drinking a coke and eating pizza......

Fair enough.

Wait, how did she react after that?
Is Rory in love with the MC? I don't remember

Woah, must have been a lot of fun yet quite a day.

Sounds like a party in a way.

CAH
My brethren. Did any of you have Exploding Kittens?
This was shortly before she learned his motives. Just after the wife carry away from the finale of Italica. She gave him a black eye that lasted until the next arc.
She is in love with his ideaology more than him.

Not very well versed in the Russian line. As far as I can see, though. Stay moving, and try to get some good shots in at max range before moving it.

You and me both, Cat. I'm trying not to nod off here.

Does it not? I was personally thinking ot trying to make a cooling fan like that for the garage, using a closed pipe system, and some ice packs.

The important question is, would she be in love with your ideology, though?

yeah except tier 7 games have ships with better range.

>Gamindustri best cosplay girl claimed

It's still alive.