Dubs decide what my opening line will be

Dubs decide what my opening line will be

eh bump

I love you hehe xD

I guess you're scandinavian - probably danish so:

Hej Olivia, på en skala fra 1 til 10 hvor god er du i sengen i følge dig selv?

Kunne blive sjovt hvis hun spiller med på den

My dick is like an aeroplane so strap in because its 911 bitch

check em?

awwwww yeaaaa

Do you speak German? And by "speak German" I mean shit during anal?

Hej Olivia, jeg har altid godt kunne lide piger der lignede en på 14. Det er også okay hvis du faktisk er 14.

OP deliver you nigger

I'm gonna cum olivia your face later

Hey matchede vi fordi du også godt kan lide børn? Jeg kan i hvert fald godt lide dig.

Dubs!

Wanna get pizza and fuck?

Rolling for this!

Holy shit.

you too

Pigen her er tydeligvis under 18.
>Man kan ikke matche med folk under 18 medmindre man selv er det
>Underage b8

You can get tinder if you're under 18?

In Denmark you can.
OP is obviously underage

Rroll

Norse? In any case shes borderline legal and i would suggest you smashed that for the survival of the nordic master race. If you too are nordic, otherwise fuck right back to the sandbox you came from.

rolling

Reroll

Denmark is a crazy place.6

sug min kuk danskhora. jag är en svensk neger

Då kan ju du fan ta och dra å knulla nån apa nere i Afrika istället.

OP is a massive faggot.

The Vietnam War (Vietnamese: Chiến tranh Việt Nam), also known as the Second Indochina War, and known in Vietnam as Resistance War Against America (Vietnamese: Kháng chiến chống Mỹ) or simply the American War, was a war that occurred in Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia from 1 November 1955[A 1] to the fall of Saigon on 30 April 1975. It was the second of the Indochina Wars and was officially fought between North Vietnam and the government of South Vietnam. The North Vietnamese army was supported by the Soviet Union, China and other communist allies and the South Vietnamese army was supported by the United States, Philippines and other anti-communist allies and the war is therefore considered a Cold War-era proxy war.