Dear Sup Forums

Dear Sup Forums,

I have recently discovered that I can sell my dirty panties for money. As a 21 year old female I am highly interested in this. Is there really s market for this? Is it really that common? Are there any panty-lovers reading this??

are you good looking?

Well I wouldn't be showing my face but I mean I'm not terrible I guess.

I did it for 40€ several years ago...

Reddit is full of panty-lovers and there's a subreddit for selling used panties...

There's that girl who recently sold a pair for 5000$ after a dude asked her to wear the same panties for 3 weeks straight in exchange.

Nobody wants ugly girls panties

That's the first article that sparked my interest lol

Fucking disgusting.

But I have an idea: Try creating a panty-smell imitation recipe and sell panties by the bucketload. Show a pic of a really hot chick that can't be reverse image searched, and claim that it is you.

Most buyers require photographic proof.

Theres a website for it that i found years ago but i dont remember the name of it but theres definitely a market for it.

$500 if instead you take your panties and shove them down your throat and keep it there for 3 minutes, if you survive you get the $500 if you don't you die.

Whore.

>As a 21 year old female...
tits or gtfo

If you set up shop on ebay, you may not have to, idk though really.

Yeah, you and every other 20 year old girl who watched Orange Is The New Black.

There are more money hungry women than there are weirdos who buy dirty panties. Good luck.

Tits or GTFO

I doesn't matter what you actually look like you only need convince the punters that you are good looking, sexy and young
There are businesses in which middle aged and old women wear panties whilst young women sell them on to the punters

Learn the rules

see as long as that isn't covered "she" gets nothing, newfags

this

Youre a lonely cuck

EWWW

sorry accidentally included you Sup Forumsro, you're clearly doing it right

Cancerfag.

'Tits or GTFO' only applies to attention whores.

I told her to choke on her own panties, clearly that's not answering her question.

Actually im insisting for femanon to die.
Would make the world a better place.

>implying there are women that aren't

m8 summer is over you can leave now

This reminds me of a a guy I know.

He would find online photosets of a chick in a multitude of different panties. He would go to walmart and buy pairs that looked them.

After long days at work, he'd wipe his sweaty balls and dirty ass all over them. He'd do this for several days.

Then he'd troll forums where pervs hangout and sell them for 50 bucks a pop. All the pervs thought they smelled great and would be licking them and shit.....

while i do like the idea of a dying whore, the protocol is to ask for tits or gtfo

Even if you set up shop on eBay, buyers will request a picture (sometimes face optional) of "you" in the panties. They are perverted, not stupid.

Thanks Sup Forumsruh, appreciate it

I fucking love panties

Kaylee D? Do it.

There is definitely a market for it. My girlfriend and I have been working the market around here for just under a year now. She posts an ad under casual encounters on craigslist and after we sort through the ads of guys just wanting to fuck her and find the few actually interested in buying. She is super afraid of going alone, so part of the deal is that I am there when they make the trade, no matter how public of a place it is. It has cost us a few sales, but we would both rather ensure her safety over money.

Best part is we live across the street from a mall that has an underwear/lingerie store. It often has sales of 7 panties for $20. So we are buying panties for like $3 each, and selling them for anywhere from $40-$200 depending on the buyer and his wants. We meet probably 2-3 people a week and average about $1k a month off it.

His gf

Do you leave shit stains in your panties? The dirtier, the better.

Never have before but first for everything

FUCK OFF
this guys been making threads all day every day not asking for advice, hes advertising to sell on here you dumb morons

Wow excuse me. I am not the same person that posted that other shit thank you. And I was asking for advice. Did anyone advertise anything? No so shut up

tits or gtfo

Can't. I'm at work

So..if I were to sell my panties. Where should I start? Stockpiling underwear?

This is how you start

Step 1: Consider your demographics.
This involves understanding what your "market" wants.

Step 2: Consider your ability to fulfill that demand. What are you comfortable doing? How?

Step 3: Market analysis of demand means understanding the general trends. Such that you can fill that demand competitively with other suppliers. Otherwise, you won't survive as a "business"

So lets take an example, your demographic right now is Sup Forums, clearly their is an established culture and the demand has been set for quite a while. Consider if you can fulfill this? Can you? In this case, our (Sup Forums's) demans is, tits or gtfo.

I know

Hahahahahaha

No memstrual panties-
Just dampened- slightly, from sweat, maybe a lil pee, but mostly just pussy scented.

The Cowper's glands that make the oils that, in addition to the mucous membrane glands components, lubricate the vagina and keep it soft and pliable are also the glands that give off the pheromones that human males can detect.

If you wear the panties for like a day and a half, about a two weeks or week and a half before menstruation, they will be perfectly scented and drive your customer fucking crazy.

Ship them fully dried with a dessicant packet or cartridge sealed together inside a ziplock bag.

Bras are best worn three days unless you live where it's hot.

Being a chick is so easy. If you see a bitch having a hard time, then she's probably an idiot.