Someone repost this, incest thread 404'd

Someone repost this, incest thread 404'd

Also, general incest thread

Standing by for repost.

Dumping random wincest. Haven't sorted, so might not be in order.

Do you like her

daily check for news on column. has he got his laptop yet. where muh story

Haven't the slightest idea m8. All you niggers dump wincest screencaps, and none of those shitty captions.

Hell yes. More and who is she?

I think this is column. Didn't bother to check, just dumping random shit from my wincest folder.

Cmon nerds post fresh styff

Here you go.

looks like theout recent part of his story he posted. Oh well. I'll keep wairing then.

Yeah he hasn't posted any new content since then. A week or so ago he popped in one of the incest threads asking for a folder lock option to hide his greentexts on his phone, we hooked him up and he said he would start writing it again but didn't say when he would post it.

i gave myself a footjob with my sisters feet while she slept

Don't got any... I think

Not a footfag but got enough details to greentext?

damnit, with how much I lurk how do I always miss that sob. Oh well, glad he's alive and active. have a story for your kindness.

Heh, thanks, but I'm actually the one who made that screencap pic haha. Here's the small pic of column from a week or so ago.

If the pot kicks in i will, although theres not much to tell
Just kinda tired atm

Here's another story from not too long ago.

well doesn't that just figure then hah. I probably don't have anything you haven't seen then. thanks for the info though. fellow incest anons always do seem to be helpful.

Meh. Same here m8. Just wanted to read a fresh wincest before I decided to turn in.

Were you here for the greentext from a few hours ago between a bro and sis? I can post that screencap if you want.

Guys

Hey, hey guys

Guys, guess what

Guess what, guys

Guys, hey, guess what

post it

Wasn't there. Just got on Sup Forums about an hour ago. And yeah m8, that'd be nice.

GUESS WHAT, GUYS

what

Columnfag here

That's what

Ayy, how's the story coming along? Can we expect some posts soon?

Columnfag

Here's my plan. Posting on Sup Forums from mobile is entirely too fucking tedious, so I'm going to go through ahats already been written, break it up into individual chapter segments, and start posting directly to the drive. Easier for me that way.

I've just been super busy on my side of the internet. Working 60+ hours a week, plus I almost died about a month ago. Go figure.

and to think I was about to call you an autist for all the hey hey guys stuff.
damn good stuff, you're doing/have done gods work.

Fuck yeah, sounds good. Can't wait to finally read more. AND MAYBE YOU'LL ACTUALLY GET TO THE SEX PART.

Ok, I'll try one. Fiction only right ? Lets see...

I met a random stranger online. shared pics /info / secrets with stranger. stranger was going to do a massive cum tribute on her and email to me as a sign of trust, that we would stay in touch and do it again possibly on a regular basis.

There is more but, to cut to the chase, after giving up my daughter's pics and information to him, the stranger broke the deal and ended the chat after blowing his load.

Columntaur

I just got home from work. Let me get a nice shower, and if thread is still alive in ten minutes or so, I'll be back.

hoping my leg isn't being pulled here too, I've been stuck where the drive ends for ages now. HURRY AND FUCK HER. but keep it classy. and keep up the caliber of writing too.

Kek. Way to make an entrance m8.

Thread will most definitely still be alive. I was planning on going to bed around 30 minutes ago, glad I stayed up.

I'll personally bump the thread. your shenanigans are worth it.

I'll dump some screencaps in the mean time.

let's keep it alive gents. all that lurking is about to pay off.

Kek. Just had a cup of coffee too. Just our luck huh.

One thing gets me though, what makes it so easy for us to believe that that really IS columnfag?

So I used to fool around with my sister when we were a lot younger. It was something that lasted a couple months and never escalated to actual sex, just some fondling and stuff.

14 years later, I'm sitting at work today and she texts me saying she remembers it all and wishes that it had gotten further, that she still regularly masturbates to the thought of having lost her virginity to me. This kind of came as a shock to me since there were never any indicators that she ever felt that way when it happened. One of the reasons I stopped doing stuff with her was that it felt like I was borderline sexually assaulting her.

Would go fuck her in a heartbeat but I'm in a committed relationship with a woman that I genuinely love and want to spend my life with and can't bear the thought of fucking that up, but my dick is going fucking nuts at the possibility of getting to fuck my sister after all this time.

Because Columnfag is columnfag

who would be so cruel as to trick a bunch of guys reading underage incest stories. that's just evil.

this too. you can just tell

Kek. Drop subtle hints about incest to your s/o. If she's repulsed by it, drop it. But if not, beat around the Bush til the time is right to introduce her to an opportunity for a threesome with your sis.

Truthfully there is nothing stopping anyone from pretending to be columnfag, but in general I feel like most of the people that go to these threads wouldn't bother pretending to be him because 1: we all want the real column to update, and 2: he has a distinct way to the way he talks, whether that's just updating us, or in his stories, it's pretty easy to spot if someone isn't him.

Meh. Good enough reasoning.

Meant for

yeah. only people that would know about column would be people that come in here, and none of us would wanna fuck things up by impersonating him.

fuck you my reasoning was bullet proof

I highly doubt she would be down. She's one of those "cut your nuts off if I find out you cheated" kinda girls so I know right from the get go that theres.no way she'd be cool with it.

Its kinda funny though because the GF kind of has a daddy/daughter fetishes that we roleplay sometimes. And no before you ask she never had an actual father figure so she never acted on that fantasy in a literal fashion.

"hey babe, I'm going to visit my sister/family like a normal fucking person". then go bang your sister. done.

Nah I have this nagging conscience that wouldn't let me live it down even if I got away with it.

>pic related
Well shit, I have no advice for you except for jerk off if you ever get the thought of bangin your sis. Twice for sureness sake.

wow, what a virgin. Did you know that men are literally designed to fuck multiple women? If you're not broken, you'll get over it and learn to be a goddamn pimp

well I don't know what to tell you. I can try and make you feel like you're SQUANDERING a huge opportunity, but that's about it.

Anyone have the screencaps of the story of a guy fucking his sisters friend, and then later his sister when they both come home drunk late at night? He stays in his room, the sister friends comes to borrow some pants or something, they fuck, later they fuck again and his sister joins them?

Column here

Alright faggots, I'm back. How is everyone? Happy Saturday and all that shit.

Yeah you sound like quite the alpha there buddy. Clearly the neckbeard lurking an incest thread on Sup Forums is the best person to take manliness advice from

that was like, 20 goddamned minutes

How long do you work column? it's damn near 5 am in the earliest places of the us.

could close or some shit.
or do you still do contracting stuff, building houses for Mexicans with your dad?

or have we been had

Columnfag

Sorry, I got distracted

Been working 12+ hour days the last few weeks. Super tired, but got bank.

I'm a finishline quality checker at a production plant. I traded out the Mexicans for niggers.

Nah, just being lazy.

How's shit been with the sis? Any contact?

Here's a question for ya, what's your relationship with candy currently? I know in the Q&A you said she got married or some shit, but im curious how often you two still keep up.

I'm not sure if id call that trading up or down. either way, sucks man. got anything to post? we're dropping in pages, despite our best efforts.

Column

Eh. Not as much as before, but mostly because of how busy I've been. And no, we haven't been in 'contact' in a while either.

We still talk, but like I said, not as often. May of this year was the last time she had my dick in her, haven't seen her since then though. There's always the holidays.

sucks, despite knowing what we all know, still stings a bit that she got married and had a kid if I recall with not our boy here.

silver lining, despite what I said here. Glad that the sister dicking goes on to this day
wish we knew how it got to that point though hmmmm

Well that sucks. Was just asking about any contact asides from physical, but way to answer a question m8.

o fuck why did I say not here

Shit, that actually makes me kind of sad. How's the gf by the way? Everytime you update us is sounds like she's making your life a living hell.

Can we get a body pic of candy by any chance? I know you ain't gonna show her face.

Column again

Nothing to post right now. And I'm going to start posting directly to a drive instead of posting here, but I'll be sure to post when I update.

I'll get to it. Eventually. maybe.

It's to boy, Gumza

That's why I had to stop posting. Long story short, her friend 'accidentally' stole my phone, which had most of my stuff saved on it, plus some convos. My GF found out I was cheating on her, but didn't find out who with. I have her convinced it was an online hookup, buy I'm trying to be careful since then.

Not today, don't have any handy at the moment, sorry.

smooth criminal. her friends are spying and shit for her? sucks. also, will it be just straight to the wincest archive or some other thing? I may be out of the loop, first time I've actually caught you posting.

Column

I dont know, some girl she used to go to school with. She slipped my phone while she was over one day, but after she found out I was cheating, she came up with some 'i grabbed his phone by mistake' story.

>her friend 'accidentally' stole my phone, which had most of my stuff saved on it, plus some convos

Well ain't that some bullshit. here's hoping that folder lock shit does you some good.

is there any legit incest tube or proved incestuous vids?

Assuming you have some shit typed out, can you confirm if you'll finally get to the fucking part of the story next time you post? 367 pages on that damn drive of you teasing us and it still hasn't happened.

dumb skag tbh. hope it works out for you, new security and all that. with all the depraved stuff on my phone, I tend to be a little protectove, so I understand your position.

Columnfag

I'll definitely try to, but I can't predict anything

off topic, but are you going to vote this year.

how is your fat whiny sis these days? and your hambeast of a mother as well.

honestly it's refreshing knowing that there will be more eventually. it was a horrible feeling getting to yhe end of the story, seeing the editors note (YOU TEASE), and then looking endlessly for more, until finding a thread that didn't die immediately, and where you came up in some form.

Columnfag

I'm going to help make American great again

Whiny sis moved out recently with some guy she barely knows, they live out of state and honestly I could care less. My mom self diagnoses herself with something new each week. She currently has diabetes, according to google.

Yea I went pretty dark for a while. Things have cooled down enough that I think I can resume the story telling.

I love ss with dark background

how is one guy so based?

Oh, forgot to ask, how's lilbro doing? also, have you ever considered getting some form of a writing job? You definitely have the ability.

I heard he was doing commissions or something. can you confirm, oh column?

Column

Thanks?

Lil bro is fine. Got into baseball and shit, which is weird because he never seemed interested in sports, and then all of the sudden, he was all about sports.

Also, I actually have two published works from yesternyears gone by, but I'm not naming them. My 'writing' writing is totally different then my 'greentext wincest takes for Sup Forums' writing

I wrote some Harry Potter smut for someone for $100 lol