Is there a band/artist in the history of music whose overall fanbase did not consist of toxic and obnoxious people?

Is there a band/artist in the history of music whose overall fanbase did not consist of toxic and obnoxious people?

Wagner

all the ones you haven't heard of
because you are toxic and obnoxious yourself
faggot

>toxic and obnoxious people are not cool
>they're fucking faggots that should kill themselves

I see what you did there.

>Nazis
>anything but obnoxious faggots

Death Grips

how do you determine some1 to be toxic and obnoxious by their taste ?

are there obnoxious Parker & Lily fags?

OMG REVOLUTIONARY AND LIFE CHANGING MUSIC FOR TRUE PATRICIANS xD

ONLY PLEBS LISTEN TO THE MONEY STORE BECAUSE IT'S A NORMIE ACCESSIBLE ALBUM JUST LIKE EXMILITARY , NIGGAS ON THE MOON IS WHERE THE REAL SHIT IS AT

I mean, they aren't wrong

I'm not quite sure what constitutes a "toxic" person, OP. Would you care to elaborate, please?

Of course they're wrong, Jenny Death is the real shit.

Grimes

>revolutionary and life changing music for true patricians is influenced by grimes
sure they're not wrong

>implying grimes is for patricians overall

that's not what I implied imbecile

the whole point of being a "fan" of someone is being an obnoxious faggot.

>implying grimes is not for patricians overall

k-pop fans

Thanks! I think.

Rush

I'd say Devin Townsend Project, many of Rush's fans unironically say shit like "OMG RUSH? I LOVE CLOSER TO THE HEART AND TOM SAWYER" and it's irritating being around them

This. Almost all the concerts in my city are small room shows with some guy on a guitar inches away from the front row or the band in a very small venue. If you're looking a for a 100% pure audience you're not going to find it in a popular group/musician.

>be in college
>chick behind me listens to Big Bang
>I know their name because she doesn't stop recommending those faggots to me
>keep being nice and tell her ''ok'' cuz she's a solid 5.5/10
>tell myself ''I'll listen to one song so I can talk to her about it next time and then fuck her.''
>listen to one song
>ears catch ebola
>blood starts spraying through my sphincter
>tell her I hate K-POP and she never spoke to me again.

F-u-c-k K-p-o-p for ruining my chances of getting moist below-average tier pussy.

It sucks because those are usually the kids who got a Rush shirt cause it looks cool and only listen to a song or two.
Most Rush fans I've met are usually pretty cool and have good taste. But then again most older famous artist's fan bases suffer from this