Now that the dust has settled, can we all finally agree that Attack of the Clones is the best Star Wars movie

Now that the dust has settled, can we all finally agree that Attack of the Clones is the best Star Wars movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5919C8DE6F720A2D
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL56E3EB1DFD4B64A2
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJ_TJFLc25JTwinvdLo4PP2rTFfTd9Uhz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"I dont like sand"

Shit I didn't know there were as many as 11 Star Wars flms!

it was pretty great

You misspelled "Empire Strikes Back"

>Attack of the Clones is best starwars
episode 1 is by far the superior movie. Jarjar and young Anikin makes that movie 10/10

Look it up the total movie count is 111

Any scene invlolving jarjar gives me instant cancer but the rest of the movie is pretty sick

that's the rating by critics, 11/10

it's definitly a hundred times better than episode 7 which is a mixture of gay fan-fiction, liberal propaganda and a copy of episode 4

I liked it, it was certainly an upgrade from the first movie.
But that wasn't a very hard upgrade to make.

Star Wars purists will hate anything taking place before the first 3. but fuck em

Take out the cheesey love story and Anakin's autism then it might be an alright movie.

Christ, it's like you just finished baiting 101 while the rest of us are in grad school

yeah it was the one i enjoyed most when it came out

too bad star wars is dead now, or maybe not, we'll see, hated the new movie though and the whole expanded universe taken away

Not even the best of the second trilogy.

Not even trolling here, I honestly think the Force Awakens is as good as Empire. Not better, but I have them tied for first place.

/thread

You mispelled 'Clone Wars'

Absolutely correct

It made a good job, considering it was the rebootm the sequel, the remake and the beginning of a new trilogy alltogether.

I like it and it could be so much worse.

Good try. If you work on your subtlety, someday you might earn one of these.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5919C8DE6F720A2D

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL56E3EB1DFD4B64A2

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJ_TJFLc25JTwinvdLo4PP2rTFfTd9Uhz

why does he talk like high af Johnny Cash?

It's a character. The guy's name is Mike Stoklasa. They made Space Cop. They also do half in the bag. look them up, they're awesome

t.pleb

Wasted trips on pure pleb opinion
ESB is'nt even bad, but i you think its the best you're a moron

Now that the *sand has settled