Do you wish you could do turds this big, Sup Forums?

Do you wish you could do turds this big, Sup Forums?

i hereby quit the furry fandom forever.

Neither of you answered the question.

my answer is no

We're gonna let this thread die. Fuck you and kill yourself

die

You seem triggered. Triggered by turds.

Are you or ?

That's okay, you can move onto humans instead. :)

why does this exist

Because some of us appreciate only the largest of turds, my friend.

more?

S T O P

That's actually all the (furry) ones I have, unless you want me to post some really amateur pics I drew myself.

The artist that drew those two is Zombiecat, if you wanted to see more of his stuff. Those two are my favourite pics from him though.

Why? No-one forced you to enter this thread. Maybe you just secretly like it but are in denial?

If you're confused I can explain why I like it?

Please do, so any medifag who stumbles across this thread can refer you to the appropriate therapist

Well there's several reasons why I like Hyperscat.

Firstly, the idea that someone could create something so huge and be able to push it out. The character has something so big build-up inside of them and it's impressive that they could have something that large come out of them. Also impressive that they can bear down and push it out, that they can cope with it and how their anus can stretch incredibly wide.

Secondly, the hyperturd itself. I don't like messy scat, I only like solid logs; it's like a naturally-made dildo reverse-penetrating them. Turds also have an incredibly unique and organic texture that is like nothing else, and the details of this texture can be seen in greater detail when the turd is larger.

And lastly, the fantasy element of hyper helps distance it from the real thing; I do not like scat in real-life. It is messy, it smells bad, and it is full of germs. But in a drawing you can pretend it has none of that. I mean, it's already unrealistically big, so it's not a stretch to say it can lack those aspects either.

Good trips, my man.

yes

I can see where you're coming from, but you're still fucking disgusting.

Care to explain why you would want to?

Why? No germs, stench or mess with a drawing. Literally everything that makes scat disgusting is gone.

No need to panic, he's done it before. After he's finished he'll be fine. Maybe a bit sore for a while, but he'll recover.

Hmm... thread's slowing down. Luckily, we have another fresh delivery.

As Donkey from Shrek would say, that is a nice boulder.

PURGE THE UNCLEAN

Don't worry, her turds are clean. Notice how they are very solid and there's no messy sludge anywhere?

Her pellets are not the ones in need of purging. YOU ARE!

So you admit there is nothing wrong with her magnificent marbles?

Also, if there is nothing wrong with them then why should I be purged for appreciating them?

how do we 404 this

Aw... is someone triggered? Feel free to go to a hyperscat-free safespace. Like Tumblr.

You didn't answer my question.

Nope. I'm glad to have moved on from toilet training. A much needed shit is an amazing relief, but extra size is far from desirable.

I am not obligated to explain myself to you, subhuman. All you must know is that you should be executed.

noone post in this thread anymore, let it die a slow painful death

You are a degenerate.

What if you were in a field with no witnesses around?

Come on now, can't we have fun and enjoy this like she clearly is?

It's seems you are projecting. Maybe you just take slow, painful turds so you want this thread to suffer the same fate?

That is your opinion and you are entitled to that, but it is not an objective fact.

ABHORE THE DEMON!

She's not a demon. She just has a medical condition.

As you can see here, you don't need to be furry to enjoy Hyperscat.

And you have a mental one

Maybe it is you who has one, as you seem so insecure about all this?

So I have a mental condition because I know how fucked up this fetish is?i

>how fucked up this fetish is
That is purely your opinion.

That is not an opinion,it's a fact

Explain. Why is hyperscat objectively bad?

Dude it's literally fucking shit...

And? I already explain that everything that makes scat objectively bad in real-life is absent in a drawing.

That's purely what you tell yourself to justify this faggotry.

Lel, you can't accept that there's nothing objectively bad about this but don't want to admit you're wrong.

Sure,nothing wrong about being attracted to people shitting,yup,nothing wrong about that.

I'm glad you agree. :^)

Dank OC? Thank you Drawfag!

No problem, would you mind deleting you last post in the other thread tho? Kinda trying to keep things a secret...

Sure thing.

Thank you!

Wait, how do I delete a post. There doesn't seem to be an option.

why is this world cursed with disgusting stuff.

why am i here.

repost it please

It's not just this world. Hyperscat is present on other planets too!

Sorry, but I don't want to ruin the drawfag's reputation, so out of respect for him or her drawing it for me I will not repost it.

I really appreciate this, thank you based user!

You're welcome based drawfag, you drew a really great pic pic. She looked cute another turd was great too.

I tried to delete that post post you told me to in the other thread but it was too old, so it won't delete sorry.

Thanks again though for delivering nice ogre turd though. Have a nice night (or day, depending one where you are). You made a weird scatfag very happy.

I meant "and the turd was great too". Geez, I'm so happy I can't even focus.

No troubles, I'm happy you enjoyed it!

Thank you. I hope that despite it not being your fetish you enjoyed drawing it too.

Probably a bit embarrassing for you to hear but I think you are good at drawing turds.

Morally there is nothing wrong with liking scat, and I've actually been commissioned it before, if I could brighten your day a little that's all that matters to me:)

Well I'm happy that I didn't make you draw something you were uncomfortable with. I won't ask you to post it since I don't want to put you at anymore risk, but could you tell me who was in the scat pic you were commissioned? Also, what do you draw with?

And yes user, you've brightened my night. Never has a pic on Sup Forums made me this beaming.

I'm really glad you like it! I was commissioned for some Toriel scat way back, now I draw in MS Paint tho.

I thought it was Paint from the pixelly-ness of it. Do you just draw with the mouse or use a tablet?

Oh Toriel Scat. I know about that guy, he commissions a tonne of it. Very specific. He lurks on the drawthread on /trash/ sometimes.

Hey, while you're still here, would you be able to give me some advice with my own art. There's a scat piece I drew a few months ago and even before I finished inking it I could tell it was pretty flawed? If you don't mind being exposed to more scat, that is?

Wow, double dubs. Didn't even notice. Posting superior blush version.

If you're still here, I should clarify I'm not referring to . I didn't draw that.

Fox McCloud is such a loser. I bet he couldn't produce one even half as big as Krystal's!

>As Donkey from Shrek would say
NIGGA.

Glad someone found it funny.

I guess he's gone. I'll post my drawing anyway.

And coloured version.

And soiling edit.

This wasn't the first version of this request by the way. A drawfag here on Sup Forums drew the original.

No, this thread must not die. Does anyone else want to discuss big turds?

Please? Anybody?

I think this shit has gotten way out of proportion dude

>this shit has gotten way out of proportion
>hyperscat
I see what you did there...

And so the thread dies...

Slowly but surely...

I won't let it die so easily.

Incredibly gay.

I dig scat, but not hyper so much. I like them large and painful looking, but within the realm of realism.

Stuff like this is my favorite. Embarrassment and a mess to clean up. Can't stand smearing though.