Sometimes I message hot girls on my fakebook account and say shit like I want to take your clothes off, fuck you...

Sometimes I message hot girls on my fakebook account and say shit like I want to take your clothes off, fuck you, cum on your face you know that sort of this. This usually happens late after a few beers.

Generally I get a reply say fuck off and instand ban which is cool I am just after a reply i suppose.

The other day this one girl posted it on her facebook page. Her facebook account has 0 security I can even reply/comment on her posts.

Will post pics of it all. I will remove names.

Bump

so? now what?

here is some more of our chat. will post her wall post now.

MORE

LOL Carlos. You getting roasted

lol i was majorly getting roasted. then this guy threw in some threats. he has a few more to show yet.

i might post that 2nd convo so higher rez easier to read text.

>townsville

is this a real place

so this is where im at.

the guy throwing threats terrible gamma. looked at his facebook account hes a concreter.

Some ideas to set him off, he appears to be somewhat annoying by this, the timing of his posts he came back for another message. not just passing by as you scroll through news feed.

4810 represent
report in ausfags

yeah i forgot to cover a peice of info up. Im not too worried i was going to leave all the names in but that would make it too easy for someone to go find it and spam shit on the facebook thread haha.

What's her name. We will help you out

> guy throwing threats terrible gamma

:facepalm:

haha mine is probably slightly better but not perfect. IDK. mostly typos and im lazy.

>BINGO
Right back at yah, cunt

):<

>Has anyone seen my sides?

Australia.

Actually named after a bloke called Robert Towns.

Doesn't she know where the block button is?

OP's from Queensland?

Why Is There A Capitol Letter On Every Word?

>Fucken dog wany me come sort out Page wont be hard say that
>Fucken dog will come over to run amuck on him I put cum on his boobs dirty fucker ...

bully

>I am just after a reply i suppose.

:( sorry, OP.

>carlos
Kek

Not that bitch again.

I don't get it. What's the point of this? Now she thinks men are even more gross?

Not even remotely funny. I kind of agree with the chicks, hope you die, and alone

>lady
>not a disgusting whore

You're kind of sad and pathetic.

That's one of like maybe 8 or 9 black girls I've found attractive. I think I just like the whole white girl body thing on them but with the dark skin. Never the ghetto booty and stretch marks.

Even this post is for attention. She's humblebragging that guys find her sexy and want to fuck her.

This

You are shitty at naming files.

>reading filenames

So people with opinions other than yours whom like things you don't like trigger you? Nice maturity. Every one should be exactly like you or they are WROOOONGGGGG BAD BAD PEOPLE

Kill yourself

no. u

4811 wassup

oh yeah here is full rez pic.

1. This shit was never funny, and it's not funny now, no matter which way you look at it.
2. There is no such thing as a white girl body, or ghetto booty; as funny as that is.

attach this thread to her wall or something and lether know we want to do the same thing. she's hot af mayne

The internet: Just for humour. If anything else, I KILL YOU.

>no such thing as a white girl body
>or a ghetto booty
underage b&

That was a top tier meme that no newfag could've ever pulled off, I applaud you.

I can't decide if I like her face or not.

Don't worry guys, he's using a fake account so he's not really this lonely! Haha it's just a joke !!

Yeah ur a pig not even white knighting.

4812, m8

hit the nail on the head

you referring to this meaning right?

white knighting
When a male, preferably after sex, stands before a kneeling female, whom he preferably just had sex with, and cums on both of her shoulders before declaring her a "knight of the white table." The more cum used, the better.
Male: "Yeah, I brought her back, fucked her, then white knighted her."
Friend: "Ah, always great to see a new addition to the white table. White knighting for the win!"

This 100%. Carlos should carry on. Tell the concrete man you're not his bud. Your buds have game. He does not. Tell him to quit cock blocking because you're making progress.

What's get insta / fb? She's hot as fuck i wanna send her a pic of my cock + cum tribut

Hi Carlos.
Though women are bitches, your words aren't going to get you any females to fuck any time soon.l

This post wins 500 internets

Anyone that calls themselves 'The Creator' should be shot in every joint on his or her body.

That bitch sure is ugly

Fucking attention whore. Crack on Carlos

Edge

told mr concrete man to fuck off using something similar to

hahaha i had a laugh about her reply.

I actually have this chick on fb, can't wait to see her whinge about this too haha. 4815 represent.

I would ask you to post her profile here, but you probably wouldn't, right?

Go to her friends
Search Carlos
Profit.

You can comment on some people's posts and message their inbox without adding them as far as I know.

no profit were not fb friends.

kek

Haha.

Roast him and post more!

Tell him something like "Ray, that what you are doing is even worse try to get laid than mine"

Roll

Found it:

The girl: facebook/paige.thurley

OP: facebook/carlos.davis.507

>2016
>Men still white knight women
I never understood this. I've done some beta shit before but I do not understand why men white knight these women.

They do not like you. They mock and laugh at white knights with all their friends behind their back. I've heard it in person. It's just like the Twitch girls who have guys that compete for top donator of the day on a daily basis. They're not going to remember you or think about you while Chad is deep inside of them.

Thanks dude.

RIP in peace, thread.

u wot

I have noticed that white knigts are not very intelligent. Usually they are white trash (dont know about niggers there aint any where I'm living)

"hey nice shoes, wanna fuck"
damn thats a good one. I gotta try that

finally

The switching of your and youre is fucking hilarious. People get so mad over that and this guy knows it

She does have nice cans, though.

>Damb
Why did I laugh at that

> that shit stain tattoo.

Good job OP, she shouldn't be allowed to breed anyway

Can one of you Swedish people translate what her tattoo says?

Her friend Lucy Walsh though... damn.

ITS BALL CRUSHIN TIME!

how the fuck you do that?

She is CLEARLY, CLEARLY enjoying it.

Women who are actually not enjoying being hit on block the guy immediately or stop the conversation another way. They don't keep replying endlessly and waiting for more dirty words. Not to mention all the cleavage pictures. She fucking likes it.

If you kept describing dirty things you wanna do to her she'd probably break to be honest.

Look at all of the supreme gentleman respomding

moar like this