Can someone help me out and get me a cheap DX11 graphics card from amazon...

Can someone help me out and get me a cheap DX11 graphics card from amazon? I have all these games but I'm not able to play most of them on my 9500 GT. Even the cheapest DirectX 11 card would be absolutely great.

Pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/products/video-card/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Retard Amazon will rip you off ho to hardware swap on reddit

>Search Nvidia/ATI products prices on their sites
>Search companies that used those products(MSI, ASUS, etc) for those prices
>Check clock, RAM, cooling

You're ready

Here's my wishlist on amazon. I've added four of the cheapest DX11 cards in there so you can choose.

I dont think they have hardware swap where I live, and besides I dont have anything to swap it with (unless they're interested in my 10 year old 9500 GT)
And I just picked amazon because everyone trusts it so there's no shady buisness

I'm not sure what you mean user

oops forgot wishlist

amazon india
registry / wishlist / 1K1AI LRC2X AF2

You can use PayPal on hardware swap

WHERE?

here you gotta remove all spaces and add amazon dot in

A company makes a card, another makes "adjustments", sold.

You have to find the difference on the price changes between them and buy something that has at least 2GB RAM, 1000+ MHz clock and good cooling, you don't have to care about direct x doing this

also you can use google for currency conversion

for example google "1 USD IN INR" or "2000 INR IN USD"

the thing is user I wanna play some directx 11 games. doesnt have to be at the highest settings, I'll be happy even if I can run them at all

Find the card you're looking fir on here: pcpartpicker.com/products/video-card/

It will find you the cheapest legitimate retailer as well.

Well, search "DX11 GPU" I guess, since you don't care about the price

thanks user but as I said I'll take anything. doesnt have to be from amazon obviously, I just used that because everyone knows it and will trust making a transaction through it

checked

and, you do realize I'm begging for the card because I have no money right?

Here's my current rig if anyone cares

Ohhh, I see

bumping with random shit

Just get a freakin gtx 950 and be done with it.

>gtx 950
dude if I could afford that I'd not be begging here

But that's one of the cheapest modern cards. You can't even find a used one for cheap anywhere?

sadly I cant. my current rig is a used one as well, I got it for relatively cheap, and I've still not paid it off; I simply cant afford another component as of now

Well shit dude, I don't know what to tell you. GPUs tend to be the most expensive part of a computer if you're gaming.

I know mate. That's why I've selected four of the cheapest GPUs from amazon in my wishlist, they cost

I even checked my local alternative of craigslist if there are any cards for dirt cheap but had no luck

bump

last bump