Why?, and you forgot the question mark....tut tut

Sry user
It's a male

That is so weed it's actually herion.

Why are you sry?, whats wrong with males

why do you say that? i dont see any balls on it

kek

males don't grow buds so therefore you won't get anything out of it

why are you saying it's male? it's just in vegetative stage.

wasn't a samefag so yeah, i just explained why male pot plants are unusable. Dunno whether it's male

>vegetative stage

lmao

why?

Still got no answer

just inject some leafs and you will GO KABOOOM HIIIIGH
hf with your trip man

if it is male, you can still get some thc off the hairs on the stem and leaves, but no buds means it is a pretty lengthy process to get high

.cont, and by the looks of the leaves, its either really young or male

>>>an

.cont again, it is male, look at the stipules, those are clearly staminate primordia

It's an Acer palmatum

No it's not weed, it's just a marijuana plant.
Only the buds are what's called weed

>XDXD
really

put on 12-12 light period see if its starts to show sex...

no, just use a razor to scrape off the hairs, and boil them in butter

Like this is:) good smoking

Fuck you on about weirdo...

Tokings about having a fucking good time..not sitting like a cunt for hours scraping fucking hairs off shit with a fucking razor blade...

Indica mostly indica? strain...what is it?

its male, no buds, barely any thc except on the hairs, boil in a bag if you want, but dont just smoke it. you wont get shit

Checked

Don't know where is from.but is crowd in Denmark:)

No don't do that....wait until dry, cut into pieces , place in glass jars, freeze...

open jar place small wooden blocks ( I use dice ) in jar , put lid back on , and shake like fuck..

Take off lid, cover top in gauze...(silk screen, or just fine gauze, I used the wire in a sieve.

Tip upside down, and shake like fuck again over a mirror..

Equals...all you frozen thc raining down onto mirror...

Now YOU can use your razor blade..

Get blade and scrape up your thc (kif)

Toke toke toke ....cough cough...ahhhhhhhhh

Looks good, toking blue cheese at moment, got durban p, and Girl sc on grow...

shit, ill have to try that at some point, ty

I'll be honest I used to do it out of desperation when i'd ran out of the good stuff (b4 I got my act together) anyway, but I still do it now just for the hit, cause it really is strong.

I can be shitfaced on really nice (I think) puff, and still have a number laced with This(kif-kief) and it just opens my head up like juim carey in batmans when he's got that ...

Anyway, there i go again sorry shitface

Or cut it up put it in a bottle. Put lighter gad in the bottle. Take the gas out off the bottle. Put it in a plat.let the gas run out.was back in the plat u put a smok or to in it warm is with a ligher mix it and smok it.u can do that with all weed.

U have to juse all the gas in the gas can.

What ur doing is taking all the thc out off the weed:)

Looks female to me. Just a weak bud set. Still young

It's female. Don't listen to these trolls. It's early bud set. It's clearly not a male

I'll say it again...

Set the 12-12 light period, you will know 1-2 wks what sex it is for sure!!

It's probably outside, which is 12 and 12. That's why you can clearly see pistils.

The red shows pistils (clearly white hairs), the blue is autumn joy sedum, which is a pretty perennial that will flower pink soon.

Forgot pic

Yes you are right , but even outside if you have the ability you don't leave that 12-12 to chance ..

You time it and cover the plant or move out of the light if in pots...this will increase the active photo period.

Obviously it would be hard with large outdoors grows..

But that is why ..most large legal ops grow indoors to be able to control darkness and maximise the correct light cycle.

That's straight 100% black tar heroin

Surely no one thought the blue was weed.....

And i'm completely shitfaced!!

fag

I don't know. Everyone is telling him it's male, and that's the only thing in this picture that looks remotely "male."

Guys... I have one sickly little plant and the leaves are all bleached out, and tips are browning. I'm making sure it's getting enough water, and not sure why this is happening. Anyone?

Closeup pic

How old is it,

pot size, is it root bound/

Enough light.

enough water.

Too much water.

dependant on age, does it need nutes.

put up some pics.

Looks ok, maybe a little leggy, but some strains are.

I'd say just more...

Light/darkness..more control!

if that top part is a bug or spider web or something then thats a female

looks like a bit of fluff!!

From up here!

Female

>Sry user
>It's a male
>male

Triggered.

hat say trump booty coich

sad little plant

It aint that bad...

My grandfather had a hectare of land where his family grew cannabis. back in 1949. now its a corn field. he told me that they used to make some shit for bed sheets out of the plants and use it for soups and shit and as a medicine for some allergy or something like that.
but 5 or 6 years ago my grandfather wanted to arrange his attic, so we did it. while we were arranging my grandfathers attic and found what my grandfather said what 370 kilos of weed... I almost fucking passed out. but it turns out that weed it was useless because too many years has passed and it basically as good as grass now so we burnt it all. I took some and try to smoke it, but nothing happened, it even lost the smell, its barely even there.

He said they didnt make much money out of it since it was cheaper than bread back then because, but just try to imagine for how much he could have sold 370 kilos for now... holy shit.
that was my first time seeing so much weed in one place. I think no police station in the world had that much weed at once ever.

holy fuck user why didn't you take a fucking picture

no throw it away

wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin

for obvious reasons...

Fuck off dick head...you obviously don't know your arse from your elbow!!

>1kg=1000g
>1000x20 = 20000
>1kg = $20.000
>300x20.000= $6 million
>70x20.000= $1.4 million
>6+1.4= $7.4 million

If the weed was still good and if you didn't burn it you would have around $7.4 million worth of weed, depending on how much you sold it for

holy fuck he would be a fucking millionaire, unless popo got him

lol @ 20k a kilo, i can get a kilo of any fire strain for 5-6k canadian

He's right

even that might be overpaying. I've seen it for half of that

i'd say it would be impossible to grow a hectar of weed these days though with police always on gaurge. that's is why it is so much more cost now

reroll

rereroll

re

Get

>

what are you talking about? hes right...
5k a kilo would make 5bucks a gram... nobody sells it THAT cheap, unless youre buying some shitty ass weed.
weed here goes for 15bucks a gram minimum

yeah when you are buying per kilo... if you just want to buy a couple of grams to smoke then you can find some good weedfor $4-5 per gram

>$4-5 per gram
>good weed
TOPKEK

top quality weed goes for a bare minimum of $15 per gram no matter what. And it goes for $20 and even $25 per gram when you are buying in kilograms.

I had some pretty shady friends before so I know first hand.