ITT: We post chicks that you want to fuck and other anons say what they would do to them

ITT: We post chicks that you want to fuck and other anons say what they would do to them
Reply for Reply.

wwyd to them?

fuck the hell out of the left one and make the right one take the cumshot to the face

I'd face fuck the one on the left, have her hold out her lips so I could cum on them. Then I'd rub it on her face with my dick.

Anyone?

I'll do yours if you do mine, m8.

>LONDON Look

I'd fuck her face until she was sufficiently covered in cum then id bend her over and see what her pussy feels like with my cum covered cock in her

id fuck her right through the gap in her chompers

I'd have them all strip down, on their knees, mouths wide open. Then I'd play duck duck goose with my cock. Duck has to suck, goose gets the cum.

Which do you like most?

The middle one.

I have an obsession with girls who have dark hair and blue eyes, it's perfection. And she's tiny AF too, another thing I love.

I would marry her.

If the girls get some more interest I'll post more of them ;)

Be detailed

Bump

I would bring 3 or 4 big dicked niggers with me. Have them use her in front of me and then lick up the cum they deposit inside her. :P

fuck her face until she starts to gag and drool and then shoot a load all over her face

pull those big tits out and fuck her mouth while pulling those pigtail, cum on her cute face

I'd grab her and shove her against the wall, slapping her big juicy ass and grabbing her nips so hard she can barely control herself
Rip off her clothes and fist her pussy until she milks like a cow, squirting so much that my arm is completely soaked and delicious
Eat her out, make her cum so many times she can barely contain herself
Fuck her hard in the pussy, ravaging her and destroying her inside
When I'm about to go off, I'd grab her by the neck and bust loads of cum in her eyes and mouth, make her wipe it around her face and swallow

she would spend some solid time locked in my basement. id tie her up and feed her lsd and mdma, wait an hour an and then take a vibrator to her for hours on end. everytime she came, iwould shove my dick down her throat and fuck it mercilessly

Smash her fucking face in till her teeth are right or she's dead.

Thermite.

Hang her on an inverted cross and use as decoration.

Walk the fuck around this zef side

Force feed till explode

Spinal adjustment, that shit is bad for you mmkay.

I wanna park my bike between her front teeth.

Holy fuck these make me crack

Force her to throat me until she's tearing up, then cum all over her tits

same girl. 19 yo coworker. someone want to do her?

I would go to college to fix her god damned teeth.

user, get absolutely discusting and graphic with this one. Shes a mother of 2 and is currently lactating so use your imagination