Ok so i cant sleep and thought i would vent

Ok so i cant sleep and thought i would vent.
Cheated on my girlfriend 3 months ago. At the time i was with her for about 2 years 4 months. I was scared of settling down at the time since im still young. Im 18 btw. so i did something stupid, i exchanged nudes with some girl , did this to see what was out there. I neverr told her , i deeply regretted it. She found out thru a friend. We have talked and talked. things still arent clear for her. I still love her and she still loves me. She doesnt know what she wants.
SHE MESSAGED me last night saying "i love you."
she wanted to fuck, about to be on my way and she says dont go over anymore. So i dont! we talk on the phone
shit going good and it takes a huge 180 turn. It turns sexual and she starts touching herself. i encourage it, shit i was ready to go over and eat her out. She starts crying saying "why did yoiu do this to me , i wouldve gave you everrything"
This all sucks so much. i dont know how im supposed to feel. i love her and i miss her emotionally and physically.
She was my best friend / girlfriend. She still doesnt even know what to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uvYKrTJjCdU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bumppp

bumparoo

>>/adv/
You fucked up
Either it gets better and trust builds again over time, or she leaves you
You deserve it tho tbh

any thoughts?

yea i fucked up bad. i dont know if i should be speaking to her everyday.

Could you post the nudes you got from the other girl?
I mean, It's not your GF you'd be posting.

lol im not a savage, i dont have them

bump

She should just leave you to be honest, you are not special and deserve more than a slap on the wrist. Plain and simple

bump

Whatever happens to you, you deserve it.

bumppppppppppp

bumpppppo

You should leave her. You don't deserve her.

But I once read a couple can get over that sort of stuff it needs alot of work but you can actually fix it.

post gf's, alo the solution to your little problem here is to hire a big black bull that will impregnate her with his superior black seed that way you two will be 1:1 and the relationship can continue

If all you did was exchange some nudes, I would call it pretty low tier cheating. I'd liken it to sitting in a bar getting chummy to some random person, which women do all the fucking time just to annoy you.

From 4 minutes onwards

youtube.com/watch?v=uvYKrTJjCdU

OP is a broke dick faggot, those nudes never existed.

i wish they never existed

/thread
And neither does his "gf"

sounds like she is on her period

Your a dumb faggot. Shouldn't have done it. Kill self

dfsdfsd

youre still young. Either this works out and you settle down with her, or it doesn't and you meet someone else in the future and settle down with them. The only important thing about this is that you learn from your mistake and don't make the same one again.

This OP

Next time cover your tracks better you stupid sack of shit.

thanks i appreciate it, lifes full of ups and downs. i dont know what to expect from all this. ill take it as i get it even though i still want her. cant force her though

If you continue the relationship she's going to cheat on you in the future sooner or later maybe she will tell you maybe she won't

never get caught or never do it.

Yea seems like its doomed, its an awful fucking shame. still have a tiny bit of hope, shes worth it

Less on 1 about women is that they love drama. They can't live without it. She will milk your "mistake" for as long as you allow her to. And she will blow it out of proportions as long as you dont have the balls to correct her.

She will eventually leave you, and she will claim it is because you broke her trust. But in reality it is because you handled this like a beta and let her rant and rave on over a dickpic.

And are you stupid? You decided to cyber some bitch that could get in contact with her? This other bitch probably only did it in order to wreak havoc in ur gfs life. At least get your dick wet if you are going to suffer over it.

Not quite true but indeed they love drama eventually she's going to cheat on him anyway no matter how "alpha" he behaves.

idk if she is going to cheat or not, but the main question is who she intends to be with after the cheating is over.

Since OP is a beta, im guessing she wont be begging him to take her back, if she does cheat.

Humans fuck around, thats just in our dna.

Just read this and you guys really changed my perspective. I'm in the same boat as this guy, I hit the jackpot with my current gf, especially in the looks department.

I've never felt someone love me even close to how much this girl loves me. It feels like i'm her god, but not in a submissive disgusting way. She looks good, sex is good and we have fun together. She gets along with my friends and family very very well. Only thing I could complain about is that she's sensitive, but what girl isn't?

For some reason I'm still exchanging nudes with girls now and then, over snapchat. I don't know why I do it I'm just so addicted after years of nude-hunting. I've always felt that there is no consequence, as if the worst thing was that she'd cry and dump me if she found out.

Now I realize though, it gives her complete right to cheat on me "back". Atleast that's what I think, it's fair fucking game. If she cheated on me I'd do way more than just cheat on her back.

Your posts have totally revolusionized my mind around the topic. It always felt bad afterwards. The joy of getting "that nude from that girl" is like a thriving heroin addiction to me, and I feel so much fucking guilt once I get that nude into my system and once I realized that I'm doing it.

Gotta stop, she deserves very much better, thanks.

Do as you please.

However, I must say in the cheating department nudes online seem to be pretty benign.

And sure, quit doing it. Who the fuck cares about some online romance after the age of 15 anyhow.

I never even "cheated" that way myself, when I cheat I usually go out and fuck some bitch.

wow OP here. bro ive lost so much from this huge mistake, i broke her heart. please stop while you can... id really do so much for her, im in love with her.
Shit hit the fan, now my life is a mess. She was my everything and she held it down for me