Amerifag here, anyone else get butt hurt when they see someone driving an automatic muscle car...

Amerifag here, anyone else get butt hurt when they see someone driving an automatic muscle car? its like missing out on the whole reason to drive the car...

I get butthurt when i see any sports car thats auto. I know auto is better now but manual is fun.
Just my opinion

No.

I am not affected by what others enjoy.

Muscle cars make me think the guy has a small dick though. Not as small as the guy who has a pristine pickup truck but pretty small.

automatic, you mean like dragsters and formula-fuel cars?

What are you, from 1971?

stupid negroid.
worry about yourself and your family.
if the biggest problem you have is automatic vs manual transmission then you have an awakening coming you fucking douche-nozzle.

Sure, manual is fun, until you hit traffic. 1-N-1-N-1-N all the way into work is the definition of not fun.

There's more to driving than knowing how to change gears. Like staying right-side-up on the black stuff rather than spinning around on your lid on the green stuff.

OP is mexican

Do you know what a clutch is? Why are you even shifting to neutral at all, ever

As long as your clutch is working properly it shouldn't feel like you're doing much. I just hold the clutch in. Or let it idle in first Idk

Rest the left foot

Saw an automatic Ferrari yesterday at work with some faggot talking on his cell with his right hand.... He should go kill himself

Look if you can't drive stick because it's to complicated you shouldn't drive at all. It is the easiest thing about driving. How do people like you navigate traffic if you can't even drive one handed for a split second.

I ride youngblood

>anyone else get butt hurt when they see someone driving an automatic muscle car?

nope. it's called freedom. if that faggot wants to be a faggot and drive an automatic, it's his right to be a faggot and drive an automatic.

>douche nozzle
Fucking top kek

Why should anyone make driving any harder then it has to be? There's no point what's so ever, your argument is like saying why have a touch screen phone when you can click a few buttons instead.

The answer is convince.

Why the fuck you repeatedly shifting into neutral in traffic, nigger?

right, because i just love manually shifting gears all the time,

i drove 18 wheelers with lots of gears shifted gears and double clutched so much that anymore i just say fuck it give me a nice car with an automatic,

i am sure you hotrodders that like to powerjack & spin the wheels laying rubber all the time dont mind replacing the clutch & pressure plate & flywheel every six months

Cause his dumb ass considers pushing in the clutch is neutral. Hur dur. Mah Honda Civic SI sports car

Not him, but to give the left leg a break. In some cities you are stopped for a lot longer than you are going. So do you sit there for 2 or 3 minutes with the clutch pushed in, or just shift out of gear and release?

>Rest the left foot
You mean "slowly destroy the 1st gear synchro."

Halo car is an auto. Not even offered in manual. But then again, it's basically a F1 car. And those have gone to shit since they switched to auto

I'll stick to my DSG gearbox

Those have gone to shit since banning v10s and v12s in favor of biturbos
Also 6 wheeler a best