My little sister is in middle school and is already talking to black boys.. Should i be expecting a black nephew/niece?

My little sister is in middle school and is already talking to black boys.. Should i be expecting a black nephew/niece?

Other urls found in this thread:

cheesespin.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She'll be lookin like this in about 8 and a half months, so be preapred

teach her to use birth control

I hope not.. My parents would be pissed the fuck off they would probably kick her out at 14

Thats what black guys do, they only fuck raw and leave. I know the woman in the pic above and thats what happened to her

Stupid little whores.. I dont blame the black boys though she does have a sexy body

Yeah, their primal instincts kicked in and told them to breed, make that little body of hers expand.

>talking
Dude practically every girl you know will be with a black man sexual at some point in their life.

I wonder if shes still a virgin at 14

If she still is, and shes talking to black guys, she wont be for long

>Replying seriously to obvious bait

Yes she is wearing yoga pants and Jordans.....so she is already blacked.

nice shoes. It is already to late.

Have sexy with her before a nigger does

I jack off to her ass everyday sometimes twice mmmm

Got any candid/creep pics of her?

Bump

Matter of time OP, my little sister was blacked a few years ago. Sold her ass on the street with her black friends for money. Here is a pic of her selling that ass with an ugly black friend.

Embrace her transformation, OP.

op there is only one way to defeat the future baby daddies and you know it, be a good brother and save her with your dick.

I am not even joking op, sweep her off her feet and get her undivided sexual attention. If she still craves black cock then there is one failsafe... Put a baby in her yourself and lock her womb down.

Fuck social norms, first generation incest babies have almost no increased risk for mutation of any kind. It's better than Tyrone knocking her up and ditching her as soon as the word pregnant is uttered. You must protect your sister op, put that pussy on lockdown

if anything, I could say, that they will go bare, but I thought, nah forget it, yo homes to bel aire

I'm not entirely sure about that plan, but what this guy says is right at least. Knocking her up will make her sexual urge go away (preventing her from fucking niggers), and mutated genes only really are transferred 2nd-3rd generation and later. Though I'd still recommend an abortion, noone wants a screaming pile of flesh that annoys one for the next 18 years.

How can a nigger have a white sister?

which one is the ugly one

No way is this the same chick Ass too small

Dude I hate to break it to you.
But your sister was already a nigger.
And so are you.

Would love to have more of that small ass tho

That's not how babies are made OP

cheesespin.net/
let's go

Do you have the other vids?