How do you deal with your depression, user?

how do you deal with your depression, user?

smoking and chilling at the same time

weed

By not telling everyone about it, exposing them to it, showing it off in posts, acting like Im special because I have it.

I havent turned to drugs yet.
for now TV, youtube and xbox been keeping sane. dont think i can take it much longer.

chain smoking, overeating and constant masturbation

Medication.

Tough guy.

shit load of booze and a supportive girlfriend

>chain smoking, overeating and constant masturbation

The question wasn't how you caused your depression.

Sertraline and just ignoring the sadness.

that's the effect of depression, not the cause

its been ten years continuous... you get used to it and keep going

smoke weed every day go to work exercise alot treat everybody you come in contact with with kindness

this

Relativity folks, it depends on your situation and personal traits, it could be both.

Smoking cigs and weed, also philosophy is fun

Shut up you fucking zilch. Either man up or kill yourself. Fucking pathetic loser crying on anonymous message boards like a girl.

Ignore it and pretend it's ok until it builds up and. Holds up and I have a full on breakdown, then repeat

>Find a good hobby you can do several times a month (I started with ping-pong and airsoft).
>Excersize, it makes you feel better with yourself and your mentality get stronger; you also feel more active, and not slow and worthless (happened to me)
>Be kind and help others, it makes you feel worthy to exist and your life is a good way nto contribute to a fucked up world
>Meds are the last options, so only take them when you know you're about to take your life.
>Talk to someone, like a psychologist or therapist, if that doesn't work, try the family or a close friend
>Don't start eating more, it gets worse and worse, same with drinking and drugs
>Go out and just do something
>Meet people (friends are the best) on the bar/resturant/club/whatever

You must uphold a mentality that your existance is a requirement for the world around you, and it's people. You must make yourself feel worthy because the depression tells you the opposite, which is not true. Always remember that people actually love you, even if you don't believe it.

>Always remember that people actually love you

What if the reason you're depressed is because nobody loves you?

>Be a dick to everyone so they won't get attached and I won't pull them down with me.
>Regret being a dick to everyone when I realize how lonely I am.

Rinse, repeat.

Alcohol and mdma

Alcohol.
The day alcohol isn't working anymore is the day I'll surrender and kill myself.

Since i has toothache i dont care much about my depression, instead i think im very happy right now

By manning up and not moping around like a miserable attention seeking cunt

Steroids and lots of sex

He's asking for advice on an anonymous website, not like he's seeking attention

Weed, music, candy soda, and oh, Idontknow ACTUALLY FUCKING DOING SOMETHING WITH MY LIFE