Why don't you defend your home, family, and country with an AR-15 Sup Forums?

Why don't you defend your home, family, and country with an AR-15 Sup Forums?

(Europoors need not reply)

This thread again?

Yeah. Are u on Sup Forums like all day everyday?

Because my walls are thin and a 5.56 will overpenetrate way more than buckshot will

because I'm not a dirt poor redneck who can only afford to live in a shitty neighborhood.

I'm getting a shotgun next. Had to build this before I can't (Califag)

I live in LA bro it's like 4000 square miles of shitty neighborhoods. What are u gonna do when the poopy hits the fan and you need to protect yourself?

>I live in LA

There's your problem.

Simply don't live in a shitty place.

europoor here, i do so nonetheless!

because i'm not a delusional faggot who thinks call of duty is real life.

how though

switzerland

Hmm, what country?

Because i don't live in the middle east, and im safe, and will never be robbed or attacked.

just move to a safer area of town, leave fucking iraq if you have to.

Switzerland top tier country. Nice one user.

Well, here in Netherlands. I have my car unlocked, my door of my house unlocked.. my bicycle unlocked and nobody ever stole anything.

No Guns anything.

The USA just sucks thats why u need guns. Because you SUCK.

Hunting license

germany

only euro country smart enough to clamp down on islam

Not needed. I live in a studio apartment. Basically a small hotel room. I'd rather have a handgun.

In netherlands your bike would probably get stolen pretty fucking quick.

Because I live in Canada and its like $200 to get a firearms permit and there's not much crime here so there's no point

because a rifle isn't really good for the close confines of my home. a pistol works fine.

I do

Because user, I do!

cause it's nerf or nothing

One must be unmanly to defend with guns, I got my fists! Get manly, drop your toys, come fight the man fight!

Lurk moar newfag

because I don't pretend to be spec ops

U stupid, m8?

feds go home. its the weekend

Because the odds of a home invasion are a fraction of the odds of an accidental discharge that injured or kills a family member. Play the percentages, assuming you're not a mouth breathing hick

not really. By the way, why do eurofags use the term m8? Sounds like you want to masturbate me.