Soup Sup Forums

Soup Sup Forums

How's it feel to know you're being cucked by the meat and dairy industry?

Vegan Gains

>not smelling what the rock is cooking

It tasted good damn good and for every ripped vegan there are at least 100 ripped normal guys

here's your (you)
go wild scamp

>11.1 grams of protein per 100 calories

That's 300 grams of broccoli

>11.1 grams
>only has 2.8

As a vegan, I would encourage anyone to start cutting down on their animal product consumption. Progress over perfection.

Also, no judgment to those who do consume animal products. After all, I used to too.

Then why are 99.9% of you little skinny-jeans shits I could punch the teeth out of with a hard sneeze? I genuinely don't believe anyone strong is vegan, sorry, you're an omnivore mammal and your digestive system just doesn't work that way. Cats used to die young until we remembered we needed to put taurine into their food. Hell, humans only don't synthesize vitamin C in their liver because of a persistent genetic error that occurred less than 1 million years ago. When you get sick certain co-factors increase in your body that highly suggest your body wants to and would normally be producing it's own antioxidants to combat sickness.

In an evolved world you want to have a spiritual belief about diet. You don't get to do that and if you keep me from my protein I will simply eat you instead. Go iron your skinny jeans little humanities nerd bitch.

>Finished not even in the top ten in his weight class

>cherry picks a few individuals
>disregards the fact that 99% of people are not stupid herbvores

>implying plants don't have feeling when they are beheaded and boiled alive.

>Social justice.
Dropped

AND AN ANGEL CAME UNTO ME
SNATCHING ME UP FROM MY PLACE OF SLUMBER.

AND HE TOOK ME ON HIGH, AND HIGHER STILL TIL WE MOVED THROUGH THE SPACES BETWIXT THE AIR ITSELF. AND WE CAME DOWN UPON A VAST FARMLAND OF OUR OWN MIDWEST AND AS WE DESCENDED, CRIES OF IMPENDING DOOM ROSE FROM THE SOIL.

AND TERROR POSSESSED ME THEN.

I CRIED OUT:
"ANGEL OF THE LORD, WHAT ARE THESE TORTURED SCREAMS?"

AND THE ANGEL SAID UNTO ME:
"THESE ARE THE CRIES OF THE CARROTS."

THE CRIES OF THE CARROTS.

"YOU SEE, REVEREND MAYNARD, TOMORROW IS HARVEST DAY AND TO THEM,
IT
IS
THE
HOLOCAUST."

AND I SPRANG FROM MY SLUMBER DRENCHED IN SWEAT LIKE THE TEARS OF A MILLION TERRIFIED BROTHERS, AND ROARED:
"HEAR ME NOW! THEY HAVE A LIFE! THEY HAVE A CONSCIOUSNESS! THEY HAVE A SOUL!
DAMN YOU, LET THE RABBITS WEAR GLASSES."

CAN I GEN AN AMEN?
CAN I GET A HALLELUJAH?
THANK YOU JESUS.

So if I only care about three of those things, I shouldn't be vegan?

What a shit diagram

>live in northren B.C
>know a guy on the rez who owns trap line he let's me use as long as I leave pelts
>hunt fowl, deer and moose
>fish steelhead, rainbow, chinook and sockeye
>only eggs I eat are from friends free ranged chickens

The salmon I catch mostly gets smoked and stored and a lot of less prime cuts from my game get made into jerky or canned meats. The fowl I catch all year using bb gun and the conservation officers never notice or care. I don't buy stop bought meats.

It's 2.8grams of protein for every 100 cals.

>you're being cucked by the meat and dairy industry?
wow... I had no idea that the meat and dairy industry was fucking the girlfriend I don't have.

das sum trippy ass shiat brah

That's because there's at least 100 meaters for every 1 vegan

more accurate version

fuck you (you)

>cucked
Please stop using this for every goddamn thing. The word doesn't have any meaning any more.

i dont want to eat buckets of broccoli to have the same result as one piece of beef, i dont think eating that much broccoli is good for your body

plus

broccoli are actually disgusting

mac danzig washed out of the ufc because he was shit and georges laroque washed out of the nhl because he was shit. maybe if they ate meat they would have been champions

The irony here being that meat eaters literally like the taste of dicks. What, you think they waste any animal parts? All ur hot dogs and chicken nuggets are loaded with animal dicks.

feels delicious

Good thing I don't care about any of those things. Also, let me know when you find a vegan that looks like this (portion: it's impossible because plants can't sustain that kind of muscle mass.)
Jokes on you faggot. I've got my own farm at my home, the dogs get the leftovers.

b-but.. it's new meme!

tribes that ate more meat dominated the pansy vegetarian tribes shaping history for all time. it's pretty clear cut. meat=power. power=victory.

>How's it feel to know you're being cucked by the meat and dairy industry?
Dunno, ask the thousands of meat-eating athletes if they feel cucked.

Well that puts them right to the vegans, which love to blow each other of because they think they are something better and sniffing their own farts didn't cut it anymore.

>look at these 10-20 buff vegan guys and a bunch os made-up charts with false info, they're definite proof veganism is viable and better than eating meat.

the most retarded shit is how vegans assume everyone that isn't vegan eats exclusively meat and derivates when any person with a halfway decent diet will eat vegetables, fruits and everything else a vegan eats on top of meat, cheese, etc. there is literally no way a vegan diet can be better given there's nothing in it that an omnivore looking for the best gains, etc... won't/can't eat excepting allergies and the likes.

second, i never got how it's not ok to kill animals but it's ok to kill plant life in huge quantities. just because it doesn't scream in pain when you eat it alive, doesn't mean it has no right to life and doesn't mean it can't feel it, which as science is beginning to prove, it can.

and that's not to mention how inviable veganism is on a global scale.

it's a bit of a dilemma. how do they blow each other if they can't drink the cum? is spooge not an animal product? does it count if they spit?

I remember being high as shit listening to that all the way through for the first time.

Roid harder, dick hype.