You have 30 SECONDS to justify why you don't workout

You have 30 SECONDS to justify why you don't workout.

My schedule doesn't permit. School and marching band AND volunteering leave 0 time.

I am too lazy I used to go and now I just go outside and smoke cannabis

Because I look and feel better than 95% of the people who do.

>no money

I don't but future me does

I'd rather sit here and wish I was fit and more social and active than to actually be active and social and get fit

Future me is a buff black rocket scientist.

I like eating chips.

but I do

gotta kick this habit first
wish me luck

gym is no fun when you are sore and tired..

plans for self:
1. start eating a primarily vegetable and fruit based diet supplemented with whey protein and occasional meat
2. quit all mind altering substances besides cannabis
3. start working out

i give myself 6 months.

>Thread about working out
>Brings up weed
Fucking potheads no one cares that you smoke weed go be 13 somewhere else

I don't give a shit about being fit and fitness people are obnoxious cunts.

Because I'm skinny as fuck. If I'd get buff I'd do it seriously which would mean first gaining a shitload of weight and then intense workouts. And I'm too lazy to actually be this serious for at least 2 years and then keeping it up.

Because my mom just brings me tendies why should I have to work out?

Im 2 lazy

All of my equipment is set up in the garage and I made a conscious decision that I would rather be fat than work out in the heat.

pics?

No you don't

i do you fucking cunt. dont insult me because I missed 2 sessions this week. i have mild insomnia. probably internet induced. vicious cycle indeed.

because i have a job

I have a job too.

But I'm a spear fishing instructor, so my job IS working out.

because i'm not a tubby lard arse that needs to lose weight and i have no desire to bulk up.

my BMI is just fine

Because I eat a balanced diet, make exercise part of my life rather than a component of it (i.e. I walk or cycle to get places, play sport socially, fuck standing up instead of lying down) and thus have no need of hamster wheel style gym attendance. Also, I'm a white male millionaire married to a 10 so why try harder?

Don't need to, I'm thin and toned without exercise and walk so much that I exceed 10k steps every day.

I'm a lazy piece of shit
and social anxiety, so fuck the thought of anybody see me outside

Very unmotivated, barely able to deal with school never mind gym

I'm heading to the gym this morning like I do everyday

doesn't make me feel any better and makes no difference in my life. I'm not so ashamed of myself that I need to look good to feel good.

Because my girl likes using me as a pillow

I've never worked out but I have weigh 150lb, have 16% body fat and can bench press 170lb

Ill start working out when i get fatter.

Because I recently had surgery and can't officially lift safely for another 5 months. Cardio/leg day everyday :,(

because i'm a lazy fuck up who is just wasting space and don't even have the strenght to kill myself.

What school you go to?

Under weight but lazy and wanting to become a wizard by being a virgin at 40 years old.

yeah, she's lying. women like muscles.

Does working out have to be weight lifting? I'm just doing cardio at the gym and trying to cut down to a low body fat % then slowly bulk up again without getting super fat.

Seriously though that was your perfect sterotype of a pot head

I dont have to justify anything. It's my life. So if I want to be lazy and stay fat. Fuck you.

Cutting and bulking are two different things. You can lift to lose weight, it's usually encouraged if you plan on bulking right after

lazy

because im gay

I don't like muscles :/ I find sixpacks unattractive too.

My religion doesn't permit.

Lul. Probably true but i welcome any excuse to not gym

To be honest I see no point in working out. I mean for me,it surely is a good thing but I'm not fat at all nor really skinny and I see no reason to work out, I don't really care about my appearance and certainly I have 0 interest in my health, I don't want to live more than necessary

Getting a gym membership next week

I don't have to justify shit, fuck you faggot.

What do you mean? I don't know too much about that. My main goal is to lose fat for now. I'm like 13 or 14% body fat. Want to get down to 9% , 10% then after slowy gain weight and muscle. Eloborate more on this

Fat lazy nerd that looks at Sup Forums all day hoping for a foot thread.

of course there are exceptions... in the main, women like fit men... its genetic

Too lazy, no time

I'm married to a beautiful woman and have no need to look like a human meatball. Balanced diet is all it takes.

I used to be like that, then I deleted my 4000 picture collection of feet. Now I just keep my girls feet as my collection. I suggest you delete it too

Band fag

This one

I am going to workout but for aesthetic reasons. Not look like a meatball. This would probably be ideal for me. Not too buff, not too skinny

>No money can buy it
Says the dude who swallowed enough steroids to kill an elephant.

i have no arms or legs

Work, wife, daughter. No time.
Also, fuck that shit.

Start tomorrow. You'll feel like shit at first but after a week you'll feel amazing

Ego lifting is for faggots. Cardio = lose weight. More reps/less weight = toned body

Because I walk two miles each way to get to my workplace, which often involves heavy lifting. Why would I pay to do physical work when I can get paid to do physical work? Two birds one stone.

BMI is a joke, nigger. My BMI says im borderline obese, but i look the best I ever have