/brit/

Why won't the NHS fund my lifestyle edition

Other urls found in this thread:

thetab.com/uk/2017/01/13/dont-quote-2017-might-long-awaited-year-side-dick-30023
sketchtoy.com/67837370
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm obese, so they do
Thanks taxpayers

was literally just about to press submit on my new thread

grime music is for middle class white people

*shouts out to my ex*
*she ignores me and carries on walking*

slept for 11 hours lads

feels good

>wake up happy
>remember splitting from my ex and spiral into sadness

Unironically going to Dubai on a business trip, how did I end up in this situation haha

Got a PS4 but the NHS is refusing to pay for a PSN membership, even though I explicitly told them I feel bored sometimes
Meanwhile, full sugar coke is still available for people with a BMI over 25
broken britain

This lad is honestly whining about having to pay at most a little over 200 pounds for literally any dental treatment he needs

howling, absolute bottom feeding runt

reposting because fucking autists and their thread war bullshit that will only enrage He who is not paid

thetab.com/uk/2017/01/13/dont-quote-2017-might-long-awaited-year-side-dick-30023

*ex tries to talk to me*
*blank them and walk on*

>He who is not paid
poor guy, how does he cope not being able to buy anti-depressants whenever he feels a bit down?
if only the NHS weren't so clogged up with selfish cunts having strokes and heart attacks then maybe we could solve these REAL problems for free

>Need medical treatment
>cheaper than the UKs """""""public"""" healthcare
>Hospitals are cleaner and more hi-tech too

NHS really isn't that good desu

most strokes are age-related.

>when you shitpost exactly on the hour and get dubs

that other /brit/ thread haha

Exactly, they could prevent that themselves if they didn't just fucking get old all the time
Like put down the calendar, grandad

Holding in my poo all day at work because my hole will probably tear again

>be British
>get stabbed
>try to get on the underground to get to a hospital
>everybody is on strike
>get a taxi
>get robbed, beaten and thrown out
>finally get to the hospital
>NHS is on strike
>die

Privatise the NHS
Nationalise the railways
Abolish the bbc
Abolish trident and don't replace

Those junior doctors need more than 50k a year though wahhhh

picked up some new clobber

they deserve more
they're worked like dogs

No one else works hard, just doctors right?

business idea: nationwide, the populus just rejects EU law and stops following it

>can't sleep in past 10 on any day apart from Sunday because the flat upstairs is getting renovated and the builders are loud as fuck
>I always go to sleep at like 4AM

Aaah, yes.

who has the same level of responsibility, training and long-hours as doctors?

yeah, im sure your call centre job is as hard as hospital work

bankers, footballers, etc

The NHS needs a lot of good will to survive, telling junior doctors (who work harder than the vast majority of people in this country) to "deal with it" has severely damaged the system.

ah yes, they have so many responsibilities and long hours
that's why they can refuse to work for weeks at a time with no consequences, mhm

Nice strawmanning faggot
Implying I work hard at all, I hate my job

Army medics
Fuck yourself

You can go fuck yourself and all, most people get to just "deal with it", those cunts can too

sketchtoy.com/67837370

oh yeh army medics. such a valued esteemed position in society. yes, they definitely need more money for their valued work of nothing.

If all of you lot are so acutely aware of how long and hard doctors have to work, why weren't these so-called junior doctors told during their training?

>tfw listening to Joe rogan experience in bed with a cuppa
Who /comfy/?

you do realise that medicine is like literally one of the most important and sought after skills a person can possess, right?

if you treat them like shit and think they should be thankful for working insane hours with no work/life balance for shit money, you're delusional. they'll just fuck off to a country they're appreciated in which is a problem for the NHS and your mass immigrant doctor imports.

people aren't allowed to lobby for changes to their job?

i hope you never ask for a pay-rise or flexi-hours.

>>same level of responsibility, training and long-hours as doctors
I answered your question dipshit, both do the same thing, but one has the threat of death looming over him and makes a fuck loads less money because the people who's lives he saves do another high intensity low payed job

>implying he has a job

Business idea: fire all of the NHS upper and middle management and use that money to hire more doctors and nurses

>both do the same thing

army medics stabilise soldiers until they can be safely transported to triage centres and hospitals to be treated by doctors lmao

>people in european countries close to north africa aren't white
>but northern africans are white

handed in my cv to my local dépanneur, lads

when I ask for a rise, I don't stop working until they give it to me

true story

yeh because you're expendable and your boss wouldn't bat an eyelid about a cubicle-drone walking about.

Yeah no shit, they're the same as ERT's who, shocker make loads more money

Cornetto

>about

*out

scared of spiders but for some reason i cant stop googling pictures of huge tarantulas

think i might be getting some kind of adrenaline hit from the state of fear

so if these junior doctors aren't expendable, why are they allowed to just stop working when they're unhappy?

me in the article

prove it

is this seller on drugs?

In some ways Gina Miller is more British than the British

Precisely because they aren't expendible. Same reason bankers get paid loads and janitors don't. They are worth more to their institution

Agreed
why dont soldiers get footballers wages?

i get this from heights. if i watch a video of someone climbing something high with no safety ropes, leaning out over a space or anything, my hands get really sweaty and i can barely look at the screen. get quite a kick out of it though for some reason.

mum of four

give the refugees the bankers wages and put the footballers in refugee camps

>when I ask for a rise, I don't stop working until they give it to me

so why the fuck should they give you a raise if you're gonna carry on working numpty? The jews really did a number on you

Because the football industry is part of how those wages and transfer fees get so big

Just google it you spastic, ERT members get about 30k, army medics get around 15k

nhs have a near-monopoly of hiring junior doctors so it can negotiate relatively low pay.

unions exist to increase the negotiating power of the doctors, and one of their powers is striking.

>this person is dying and I could help them
>are you going to?
>nah, don't get paid enough mate
ah yes, so valuable

>So why should we pay for them to do nothing, and then pay for their inevitable healthcare bills if they're not willing to do anything themselves?

because we live in a country with a social welfare system and you can't go around adding asterixes to benefits just because people don't meet arbitrary requirements
the system is designed to help those who need it (in theory)
and while you do have some people who abuse the system, that doesn't mean you should set fire to the rule book just because you're offended by a handful of poor fat people
perhaps we should help those lazy fat people more?

also
what did he mean by pic related?

they've only got this in stock soz

what do the junior doctors get

>doctors who save countless lives shouldn't be paid more
>soldiers who take countless lives should be paid more

hmmm

GIVE THE SOLDIERS FOOTBALLERS' WAGES

>tfw officially in intermediate lifter
i am a human incarnation of vishnu... disrespect me at your peril

what on earth are you talking about

I'm getting the word... "Rasheed"

and give those bloody tories a kick up the arse!!

GIVE THE DOCTORS FOOTBALL BOOTS

fuck off idiot

earth is overpopulated, we need to reward those who cull the heard

>le all life is valuable maymay

Okay, and if they were to refuse to follow their GPs guidelines for when they try to help them, and continue on a path to self destruction should everyone still pay for them then?
And that's 2 posters, took me a second

don't know when to set off for the JC lads
I need an adult

the pro-junior doctor argument of "it's a hard job! they save lives!" doesn't really hold up when they're not even doing it

GENTLEMEN

THIS IS

DEMOCRACY

MANIFEST

have you put your shoes on lad?

why haven't you killed yourself then?

Lads, how do you apply shower gel in the shower?

Hands, pouf or shower cloth?

Twisted child killer Ian Huntley ‘wants a SEX CHANGE paid for by the NHS so he can spend life in a women’s prison

the emancipation of women was the biggest misstep in human history

Dead sandniggers is a good thing

my gf does it

this tþh
I would be in favour of just carpet bombing India out of existance if it were put to vote

remoaners are STILL quoting that 350m a week number

pour into hand
rub on chest and belly until it gets foamy
spread around with hands

yes but they might be on the wrong feet

BUT THEY HAVE TO WORK FOR THEIR MONEY, ITS SO UNFAIR WAHHH

china has to go first

>should everyone still pay for them then?
Yes. That's how the system works.