/got/ general:

Stannis is alive and will come back season 7 edition

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7sjuIiKNtqA
youtube.com/watch?v=fCkXDFG-LpU
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/george-rr-martin-has-confirmed-that-game-of-thrones-stannis-baratheon-is-very-much-alive-10473244.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for the mad king was right all along

First for Charles Dance slaps your gf's ass, what do?

What if Got was anime?

xth for the rightful targs

Which actor should be cast as darkstar?

Nth for Shireen

post them

Pls no spamerino in the threaderino

Bow then Buy him a beer

Dornish master plan, R+L=D, all of it, pointless.

>First for Charles Dance slaps your gf's ass, what do?

>implying I don't have a bf

first for syrio is jaqen
first for varys hired the faceless men to kill ned stark
first for the whole plan went to shit because cersei

Daily reminder that Daenerys is the true antagonist of ASOIAF/GoT, and the White Walkers will turn out to be alright.

>GRRM said it was all good to have Aragorn become king, but we don't know if he's good at it. "What's his tax policy?".
>Daenerys then goes through political issues such as this in Meereen and tries to learn how to rule, but ultimately, she fails at every turn and declares that she will rule with FIRE AND BLOOD now.
>GRRM subverts tropes in general, and said he disliked the idea of a "dark lord". The White Walkers aren't evil, and we learn they were made by the CotF. They probably want revenge like 99% of Westerosi. Jon or others will make peace with them, most likely.
>The one normies thought was the hero then will turn out to be the true enemy.
>She will arrive in a broken Westeros, take the throne by force and maybe even destroy King's Landing because Drogon might ignite the wildfire caches.
>She won't be able to rule Westeros because she's terrible at it and she couldn't take care of one city, so Seven Kingdoms is unlikely.
>Everyone will hate her
>She will go mad and kill many people

It's pretty much confirmed, anons.

Where can I take this test?

What episode will we see Euron's giant fleet already completed?

Anyone got the image with all the house sigils? The one with Serret and Harlaw etc. Been looking for it but google just turns up showfag shit.

Lads what do I wear in RL to give off the same vibe that Euron gives off?

google hbo spotify got

Which episode will we have a penis joke? I feel like we are lacking them at the moment.

>What episode will we see Euron's giant fleet already completed?

Next episode.

Jared.

What is to the north of the Lands of Always Winter?

But user it already is

Epsiode 10. We will see his fleet, his Valyrian steel armor, and his cock. Going to be a good epsiode.

Can you guys explain to me what you like about this show? I watched the first two episodes of the first season and I don't get it. The performances as a whole were decent and the production quality was high, but other than that I'm not seeing the appeal. I watched two more episodes of this season and it just seems like a kitchen-sink drama cloaked as a fantasy epic of sorts, and I know some people like the show because it's allegedly edgy with incest and rape scenes.

I'm really curious, what is it about this show that makes it so good in your opinions?

BEST GIRL

>normies think salsa made a smart for rejecting vale army because they think they're gonna betray her

Dorne.

But who paid Illyrio?

youtube.com/watch?v=7sjuIiKNtqA

exactly how fast are her fucking hips

hngggggggg

> FROM THE DUSTY MESA

youtube.com/watch?v=fCkXDFG-LpU

Come on, we know a bit more. He was the first sword of the lord of bravos and something about a cat.

Sure, that could have been a lie, but he like to brag about it.

>R+L=D
what?

Fuck him for trying to be coy and only asking about his past works to try and get clues. He should have gone full autist and screamed at Gurm about sweet robin and nuclear winter.

There was an Sup Forums thread about a week ago with a bunch of anime GoT designs

They were super cool

Couldn't find it in the archives though but if I find them I'll dump them

Anyone here know when attack on titan season 2 is going to happen

His hair is perfectly fine. Mine's sort of looks like that and I ain't balding.

>Vale wins the North
>they'll just hand it over to Sansa
Are you retarded?

littlefinger will do whatever is in his best interests. if it looks like sansa and jon are going to fail against the boltons, he absolutely will betray them or else everything he's worked for will go down the shitter. he's like walder frey in that he will side with whoever looks to win but takes an active role in putting things into motion rather than just sitting on the sidelines until the very end.

Stop posting this meme reddit drawing you cunt

the show hasn't really been good since season 4. it was watchable back then. now i mostly just watch it to bitch about the decisions these shit heads are making.

i wasn't really sure about the show going into the first season, the whole white walker thing and the wall kept me interested, then episode 9 happened and i got obsessed with knowing what was going to happen next

It'll be a huge fucking mistake

What the actual fuck

between this and someone somewhere had 70333333.
raelly makes you think

Jan 2017

How do i downvote this post?

>Bronze Yohn
>Betrayal

Jesus I hate these fucking normos so much.

press alt f4

YES STANNIS IS ALIVE I FEEL IT.

He is going to come back and kill that witch

If they did avatar style animation nothing over the top with the appropriate level of violence, It could be absolutely top, just getting the right style would be hard.

Grorious Nippon perfected the intro.

user you're balding sorry to break it to you

Only if it looked like this

>it seems in your anger, you killed him

Honestly it's much more than that but it's hard to describe, especially without spoiling anything. Season 1/Book 1 is kind of different compared to the rest because it's sort of a set up for the events that follow. But if you keep watching you may really well like it.
And if not then, I guess it isn't for everyone.
That being said, the books are much better, if you have to choose go for them.

what i wonder is, how did the iron men get a reputation for being great seafarers, when they don't seem to have the resources to built all that many ships

These are our grills. If your waifu does not appear on this list, you need to go back

Much nigga

How old is Preston? I first thought he was in his early 20s just from hearing his voice.

He's gone mate. Him and the Mary sue.

the first season and the first book are like 90% identical, if someone doesn't like the show they probably won't like the book because they are very very similar

wew lad

I got Ygritte as my Spotify match. What does this mean?

>I'm going to EAT the wheel

>her hips caried them to essos

The first few seasons were really good, this season and last has been stinkers mostly because they've gone off book. If adult fantasy with a fleshed out world and characters having believable motivations sounds like your thing continue watching season 1 or read the books.

>frogface

U agree with the normie?

me too

>Christmas morning
>Find large present with airholes
>To user, love Santa
>Open Box
>Find this
what do?

>Mine's sort of looks like that and I ain't balding.

finish season 1. if you don't like it by the end of that just don't bother, you can't really judge the show until you finish season 1. the first couple episodes are kind of slow

Yeah, I meant overall.
Though S1 did skip two battles because of budget.

5 years too late, butt fuck it

STANNIS HATERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>Sansa
>not our girl
>implying JonSa is not our ship

GET OUT OF MY BOX RACHEL MADDOW!

Hug him and maybe kiss him.
No.
I want to fuck him.

>pink letter is a lie
>stannis is alive
Preston is always right.

Source

I would rather have an anime version of Asoiaf. At least then Euron would fit in.

/got/ BTFO

it was only really one battle skip. that entire tyrion battle was pretty stupid anyway, he fucking headbutts a horse with a spiked helmet

the only other battle i remember was the one where they get jaime, but that happened pretty much exactly like it did in the books because the pov was of cat

>It's a weapons get out of control and kill their creators plotline
not a big fan of these desu

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/george-rr-martin-has-confirmed-that-game-of-thrones-stannis-baratheon-is-very-much-alive-10473244.html

Not jon. Danny.

more like 270BC -200AD

degenerate rome best rome

Nah, logh > got