*deletes Logon Rock Watch*

*deletes Logon Rock Watch*

*deletes Carn Marth

*deletes goon gumpas"

I still don't understand why people don't like logon rock witch, it's basically just the songwriting of the rest of the album but translated to traditional instrument sounds instead of synths, and it makes for a really disconnected and interesting listen

This is totally correct to do, it has a shitty chord progression and no development, definitely the worst track on an official Aphex Twin album

I finally know the appropriate name for my pepe now.
Thank you.

FUCK.THAT.

that song is great, eerie as hell and has a slide whistle or some shit on it. it's magical and only the most dead inside among us doesn't like it.

Whenever I hear it I immediately think of Jeremy from Peep Show.

le epic boing boing noises XD

>Deletes every song but Peek 824545201

is it "Come to pepe"?

The second half of that song has nearly left me teary-eyed. You stop that right now.

The writers of Peep Show clearly have fairly patrish taste
>"What do you think of Venetian Snares?
>"Fine... it's like a decent low end Samsung, but Aphex Twin's still the iPhone, do you know what I mean?"
>"I do. You're completely correct. Nice analogy."

plebeians

these guys get it

*deletes whole circus jungle period from his discography*

You are an unbelievable idiot

*deletes album*

kill yourself you waste of space

that was weird af

i would agree with this, i just dont delete individual tracks out of principle

>venetian snares
>aphex twin
>"patrish"
y
i
k
e
s

figuratively kill yourself

"It's like the Jesus and Mary Chain of central heating control systems, difficult to get into initially, but then - so much to explore!"

Didn't really get this line, there's nothing worth exploring outside of Psychocandy. Did the writers just pick the first cool old band they thought of?

I instantly delete ventolin.

le epic boing boing noises XD

I can understand Vsnares but if you don't think Aphex is patrician you are a contrarian extraordinaire

You dumb nigga. Barbed Wire Kisses is as good as Psychocandy, Darklands and Honey's Dead are fantastic, Automatic and Munchi are pretty good too. Sounds like you haven't properly explored their discography hence not getting what he was talking about.

sounds like minecraft music to me.

Well he made the music for minecraft, so....