You cant use the 3D world to get out

>You cant use the 3D world to get out
>The soldier is protecting the money and came to kill you
How do you escape?

Wait for the soldier to open the door then throat punch him

well the floor is made of bricks so just make a tunnel under the soldier take the money and run away if he wants to fight throw the brick at him

Strip down, piss on clothes and make a net that you can throw on him to try and link to the door and his arm/body/leg/head.

smear your self in lube and then when the guy opens the door slipery slide through his legs and get out of there

Offer a bj and when he storms in and tries to kill me i run to the woods like a wild nigger

And if i get shot i just scream like a nigger until he dies

simple
>tunnel through bricks
>get to lava
>pick up lava
>soldier opens door
>throw lava at him
>take money have sex with lava-corpse

Spit on door, suck saliva back up and spit electrified saliva into soldier's eye

>kill dude
>steal gloves
>???????
>profit

How do you take the lava?

>rip clothes a bit
>act dead on floor as if you touched the electric door
>get him by surprise, try and get his gun or chokehold him or whatever
>lose=die
>win=live+money
>profit

just pull bricks out from in front of the door and when he runs in to kill you he falls in

hands you fucking idioth

you pick it up with your hands dumbass
its not like you have anything else to pick it up with

8/10 best website i ever seen

What are my shoe soles made out of?

Bad quality leather

>shoe soles
>leather
wat
probably EVA mate

fuck off with the spammy advertisement for some shitty malwaresite

I would never buy shoes like that

I'd think about the decissions that brought me here

kek

Id try to reason with him and help him get his life together

>get naked, spread cheeks open, wait
>when soldier opens the door, his faggot military ass will think might ass well do sexy time before kill
>walks straight towards me, falls into the lava pit that I dug out earlier
>bye bye soldie, hello freedom and mucho dinero.
>all because of my sweet buttle

Do nothing.
"Trillions of billions of millions of dollars", even in paper currency, would be heavy enough to collapse into a black hole in milliseconds. Everyone on the planet is dead, good job OP.

seduce and have sex with the guy coming to kill you. become obedient butt slave to guy and offer him all the money. spend rest of life being bred by guy. the end.

gottagofest

i would shoot you in the face

nothing i can do. you put me into an oven just like a nasty Jew

so i wait until i am crispy

next time heat transfer and shit

If then keksandra is the queen of Sup Forums

kick doors when hes opening them so he gets hit with electricity in face , while hes stunned take gun to finish off

rolling for this.

also take only 1 billion bucks and burn rest cuz if that much money exists it will lose value

cmon this.

go go go

1 off, must feel bad

rollan

need this.

cmon man please for this.

Take one side of the bricks and build some stairs to reach the top. Then make a hole in the ceiling to climb on the roof. Once there throw brick at soldier. Climb down and get loot

w8 for him to open the door, bash him in da gobbah, get gun, kill him, get money

pull soldier in when he opened the door by the barrel of the gun, hope in the confusion of his hopefully scolded face to not get shot in the back whilst running to big bag of mcscroogerydoos

>pullout quantum computer
>create a virtual tunnel for me to go into
>go back to the 80's do the dinosaur
>jump back to the 60's cap Jfk
>go back to my time line behind the soldier
>tap his shoulder
>sneak to the other side while he's looking around
>pants him
>grab the money
>teleport home
>No one I know died in south central today
>Today was a good day

if I couldn't dig a hole:
take shoes off and use rubber from shoes to open door. sneakily disarm soldier, shoot each limb once, take money, call ambulance for the soldier and head off to the stars and beyond.

rolling

winrar

Step 1: drink coffee
Step 2: use high pressure coffee shits to frack through bricks to lava.
Step 3: shit steam lava pressure causes earthquake.
Step 4: earthquake spills coins that fall on the ground and short out between electric door and soldier, killing soldier and electric door.
Step 5: pick up non electrified mony, go buy some Imodium to stop lingering coffee shits.

It wasn't meant to be

nice try nigger

step 6 : >learn to greentext

>Am i doing it right

So, you say this is a world of flat things. A world without depth.

If this is the case, how do you know you, the flatlander, cannot take advantage of the stupidity of the soldier? It's not as if he's super smart, simply because he lacks depth.
>kek

The electrified door, unless stated otherwise, must be powered by something. While physics in this realm, while also not explicitly stated to be any more dissimilar to ours, must vary greatly (think flat earth theory)...

That door is being powered somehow. Lure the soldier into a false sense of security. Then, actually disable the door.

Good job.

Thought exactly the same, now you are my life buddy

Checkd