Is my coworker fuckable? How would you fuck her?

Is my coworker fuckable? How would you fuck her?

Yes. With my dick

got another one in you?

I would go knee deep into her asshole while whispering to her ear that she's not special after that i would fuck her every hole with a tire iron and watch as her life slowly slips away, i would make sure she knows that her death has no glory, she will die for my pleasure. No one will remember her, her parents would live knowing that their daughters life ended to the silent echoes of her will to live. She is worthless scum.

When it comes to asains, I have a hard time telling which are attractive and which are ugly. Like, if you lined up a group of asians, I don't think I could pick the ones that asian men find attractive.

Is that a fuckin' donair pizza, I haven't had that shit in so long.

Is your repost repostable?

>I would go knee deep into her asshole while whispering to her ear that she's not special after that i would fuck her every hole with a tire iron and watch as her life slowly slips away, i would make sure she knows that her death has no glory, she will die for my pleasure. No one will remember her, her parents would live knowing that their daughters life ended to the silent echoes of her will to live. She is worthless scum.
kek

If she bought me that pizza I would consider it

why are you asking? you probably should be thankful for any chance at pussy that comes your way. if you're on Sup Forums you're no catch, pal.

Why the fuck do you have so many pics of your co-worker? I have zero pics of my female co-workers.

At least tell her the truth that you're fapping to her pics.

not even good pics at that

I want to pump my baby batter into her and watch her belly swell with my child, she is ripe for the picking

secretly emailed her pics to myself when she was in the loo

clearly not fuckable, sorry dude

to death. i would fuck her straight to death.

If she got where to put a dick, is fuckable, bro.

Now, if you want us to validate your crush by mutually masturbating to her, just ask OP, don't be shy.

That's not creepy at all.

>secretly
Ok, I had to look up that "loo". As you are apparently experienced with secret actions, secretly follow her on the toilet and secretly put dick in her (she wont notice, I've seen it in hentai). Post results.

Not bad.. fuckable yes for sure but you could deff find a hotter asian girl to make your wife.

i'd smash

Motherfuckers are lonely. Fuck no. That's a pass and a half.

you must be an ugly loser to smash that nasty mong

What kind of pizza is that?

coworker?
Don't shit where you eat.

I would fuck the shit out of that pizza the chink is holding.
What kind of work do you have user that employs pizzas?

This.

This

Your coworker is a pizza?

I'd fuck the shit out of that pizza

Cut hole in box and pizza. Big sausage pizza in her ass

Checked

no bcuz azn

fuck you op I'm hungry now

This copy pasta?

The girl on the back is way better.

id sure as fuck eat that pizza, maybe even give her a slice
shes a han op like 1/5 of the worlds population is han do what u want or grab the next one that walks by in the street

1/5 han
1/10 female han
1/20 fuckable female han

literally take a bus ride sit down next to one and get her number

obviously this only applies if ur hot if ur not just step infront of that next bus instead

if you're debating about fucking her you're a fucking loser, just give a go, she might not be a 10/10 but she can suck your dick just like your nan sucked mine.

bnis in bgina

I'd rather smash that, then my right hand