Sup Forums i need your help!!! I'm meeting this woman i met on craiglists in like 30 minutes and i have no idea what...

Sup Forums i need your help!!! I'm meeting this woman i met on craiglists in like 30 minutes and i have no idea what kinda stuff we're supposed to talk about. please give me good lines or conversation starters!!! pic related, it's her

we've been texting back and forth but when i tried to call she got all weird about it... how am i supposed to talk to her in person if she won't talk to me on the phone?!?!

i mean i could compliment her on how pretty she is? but after that? what do we talk about? plz Sup Forums youre my only hope

Lol Compare each other's dicks

umm i think i would know if she was a man. cmon serious conversatoin starters only plz

That's a nigga

"So, having a penis is great, don't you think?"

That's a man, baby.

he wont talk on the phone cause he sounds masculine as fuck. dont to it op stay away

probably op

kek dude stop being a faggot. There's absolutely no way you can not see that this is a man.

Umm, dude, that's a dude, dude. For real, ask em' if you think we are not being serious.

If you cant stop the rape, try to enjoy it

Idunno.

Ask her how much she can bench press. Or what position she started on, back when she played football. Have her teach you the proper way to charge a dead car battery. (Is the black one, or the red one first? Gaah, I can never remember!) Ask if you can hold her penis.

Y'know. Typical gurl stuff.

hahaha if this was real

>baiting this desperate

That's a dude cut him off.

>black or red first

What the fuck are you talking about? It doesn't matter. Black on black, like a Chicago weekend, then red to red.

Yo if you're serious, post a follow up. Let us know what happened.

>inb4 faggot found dead in his apartment - apparently he tried to date a trans hoping he will find the love of his life

It's (+) first/red.

That or he'll get aids. But most likely killed. Trans are fucked up like that. And that guy looks like the second coming of Ed Gein.

It makes no difference.

natural selection i'd say

She hot

That's a dude. You're meeting up with a dude. A dude in a dress. Hope you like penis.

not a woman bro

Nice bait but you just made too obvious. Only the retards fell for it

I've been told that the modern weird electrics run on modern cars are prone to external influences. Of course if you're giving 12V into a 12V battery, there should be absoutely no problem - from a common logic. However, the battery was drained due to an electric component mal-/dysfuntion. So, it makes sense to follow proper sequence.

Dem biceps, hubba hubba.

Always hot first, then ground. For safety.

Das a man meng

> compliment her on how pretty she is

Toppest of fucking keks, Sup Forumsro
You're a beautiful creature yourself.

Why do you act like this isn't you dude? Is it part of your fantasy or are you just trying to test if anyone actually thought you were a girl.

ask if u can suck her dik