It's that easy to use your old headphones

it's that easy to use your old headphones

Damn really?

Nice

LOL already did It,its true roll

FUCK YOU MY IPHONE JUST SPLIT IN HALF WHAT AM I GOING TO DO NOW I HAVE WORK IN 30 MINUTES YOU FUCKING BASTARD CUNT

10/10

Fucking retard. You are why we make these every time a new iShit comes out. You'll drown, microwave, and date brick your phone. I don't doubt you'll drill into it either.

You have to use a special drill bit for the gorgeous aluminum casing.

> getting baited this hard
kys fag

Hello newfaggot.

Ya know theres this thing called "playing along". I'm not the dumbass who split his phone.

>You are why we make these every time a new iShit comes out.
I thought it was you guys giving apple free advertising.

Ok it doesnt look like the damage to my phone is that bad But Can one of you help me fix it ??? Real fast?? I can give you my credit carrd number I live in reno

>hello newfaggot
browsing Sup Forums in 2015 doesn't make you an oldfag. kys

Doesn't anyone notice that the bottom picture has six holes for the speakers and the top as eight. Want to point out also the top picture doesn't have the same edge on the phone the bottom one is more rounded lol.

>You are why we

"we" who? (kek)
btw, I made it with a special drill bit for the gorgeous aluminium casing, and it works!

You know none of those are pictures of the actual iPhone 7, right?

nice dubs but two holes are hidden bcoz anti-nerve gas detectors

poor fag that canĀ“t afford the new headphones, I bought two pair with my new IPHONE7, SO FUCK YOU!!

>expecting Sup Forums not to be autistic
SHIGGITY

I've been here a little longer than that. I also don't need reaction images to be a stuck up cunt, so please feel free to swallow my testicles.

Sup Forums has been doing this for a while now. iOS 6 made phones charge instantly in the microwave, iOS 7 made them waterproof, iOS 8 made them charge in the microwave again, and iOS 9 had a special Easter egg for those who set the date back to 1970. Now the 7 has a hidden port.

GAYYYYY

This isnt a cringe thread

Also complaining about using images on an image board website

Actual iPhone 7

Even retarded applefags wouldn't fall for that one, drilling something is too much effort

>doesn't post an image
K.

what a dull amerifat stupid bitch you have to be to use apples stuff anyway

trolls trolling trolls, it never ends

>his name is actually Schiller
YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP!!!

>Even retarded applefags wouldn't fall for that one, drilling something is too much effort
yea but its funneh to make em try
"so where the fuck is the drill app?"

This thread again? It's only been an hour since the previous one.

You're completely retarded if you think there's a single person on Sup Forums who doesn't already know about the Iphone7. If you have internet access and regularly use it, you already fucking know this shit.

>
>doesn't post an image
>K.
>doesn't post an image
ek

rolling
steam id: ReptiloidGod

Oh AppleShit again fuck this useless phones

Where do you think we got the word shill, retard? It's directly based on a classic jewish name.

Is it Yiddish?

That motherfucker looks like it will snap in half

No shit, but I wasn't aware that Apple employees had shill in their names.

That's a concept image. The real thing is worse.

I know right? Everyone knows headphone ports are 3.5mm

Fucking kek. That is why I doneed use appple anymore. When all they did was make their phone half an inch longer and had that stupid plastic back, I was like fuck that

Butthurt babby

FUCK YOU. JUST BROKE MY S7 BECAUSE OF THIS

great advice will try it as soon as I get home

warning this will void your warranty we are not responchillibikllity

In a few versions they will take a bold new step and remove the power button. It is an archaic mechanism dating back over 100 years. It is time we move forward and inovate the next step.
You will be able to use a wireless voice activated controller which connects to your apple device, telling it when to turn on, lock/sleep mode or restart. If you preferred using the old button system for some reason you can use our plugin adapter which will give you the old option if you want it.