What do you prefer and why?

What do you prefer and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2015/aug/04/mac-viruses-strike-secure-thunderstrike-2
forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2016/09/09/iphone-7-apple-killed-the-headphone-jack-and-im-switching-to-android/#1f8d1f609a40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

apple bcuz no virus

who cares

If you have money to burn and no brain, definitely go Apple

android because i'm computer literate

Android cuz fuck ITunes

Seems like you know nothing then.

Android
>Less expensive
>Screen doesn't smash as easily and just generally longer lasting
>Better battery life
>More customisable
>Can use it as a flash drive
>Can use my SD card

Used both OS I like android more
plus I can get a better speced phone a fraction of the price

Android cus you can use kali on it.
Any bitch that thinks using apple will make you free of virus is just a newb dumbass.

>theguardian.com/technology/2015/aug/04/mac-viruses-strike-secure-thunderstrike-2

kek, what?

Though droids have started to restrict user access more and more, I can still do much more with a droid. That and you can get either much better droid phones for the same cost, or equal phones but much, much cheaper. That and I hate associating with hipster faggots.

meh, thought its gonna be funny...

>be a normalfag
>use apple

That's what it is. Sorry guys.

>Android
>Screen doesn't smash as easily
Guys like you are so funny.
>comparing iPhones to android
>indeed phone vs OS
where is the logic?

i use windows phone
It is faster, cheaper and has all the advantages of a Android with the limitations of an Iphone

I like the fact that I can charge my phone and listen to music at the same time.

Easy. They are both terrible.

So? Apple is popular with idiots. Most people are.

Can you not with apple?

Android because I can use a custom operating system to turn my phone into a pocket PC.

That's where you're wrong.

You're an idiot.

What you did is as autistic as when someone says "Do you like Coke or Pepsi more" and you come back with "Mt. dew".

android because im a edgy 15 year old that cares about what phone other people use

new iphone remowed that

forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2016/09/09/iphone-7-apple-killed-the-headphone-jack-and-im-switching-to-android/#1f8d1f609a40

>says use apple cus don't wanna virus
>even linux got virus

bitch please

>using the phone while charging
I thought the world is lack of idiots.

Y U NO WINDOWS PHONE?

>Sup Forums
>15

pff

IOS, because I have never run up against any of the imagined limitations that people keep saying exist and I like the interface. I feel no need to constantly tinker with my phone to make it "special" and there are free or cheap apps available to do every networking task that I use it for in my admin needs.

I like iPhones because I usually keep my phones for a couple years.
You can't really do this with android. When I decide to upgrade I just buy the newest iPhone and the transition is much easier than switching from one android to another, especially if it's a differnt brand.

>I thought the world is lack of idiots.

Nice

My personal phone is Android & my work phone is apple, very similar & the differences are not noticeable at all. I'm guessing it's the fanbois who hype up their preferences

People dont know that iOS = Android and Apple = Android.

Android is the system and not the brand. Why is this even an argument? Fucking stupid shitheads.

Oh. Maybe it's just me but I love these poor Apple fanboys! The get so upset and angry knowing their religion lost the race already a few years ago. Poor little fellas. No one forcing you to by crappy shit. Oh, wait! Apple does! You are stuck in their OS not compatible with the rest of the world. And now you have to buy new earpods because your hedphones just became useless. Poor fags.

Oh. And I haven't mentioned Itunes yet...

every fucking thread you cancerous faggot
Sup Forums was never good but you're like a tumor that's grown inside another tumor

Thinking that either make a difference.

Fact Both are used as Data Miners
You're all being duped.

On one hand you get a device that spies on you on
the other you get a device that spies on
you leading you to believe that it's protecting your
privacy.

Get out normie

Shit this thread again?

Aren't those basically discontinued?

not yet
they are kinda good but crappy
they just deserve a chance

Sony da best. My xperia m has 135 mb storage left out of 1.5 useable gigabytes

well let's see

Android
>difficult but possible to stop the botnet
>root access actually means root access
>open source so people with one or two neurons may actually find the botnet, also, deterrence to implement botnet code
>base level integration, any app can communicate with any app
>ability to support memory expansion and mass storage mounting if the hardware manufacturer chooses to implement it
>ability to change visual elements
>system wide navigation support with support for physical buttons, if the hardware manufacturer chooses to implement it

iOS
>none of the above
>associated with homosexuality in pop culture

android because i like having functionality and not over paying for garbage

Totally agree

Kool
Kid
M8
K
Lol
Wut