This cunt I went to school with 11 years ago shaved her eyebrows and got them tattooed on

This cunt I went to school with 11 years ago shaved her eyebrows and got them tattooed on

When did this become a thing??

wut

what the fuck is wrong with her titties

It's been a thing for a while now. It's disgusting

She looks like a pig clown. Who made this a trend? Feminists?

They're saggy like arms

Women normally get them done like this with hair... It's dumb but that bitch is retarded

Show us full body pic

Trailer trash at it's finest

It's not a thing unless you're a ratchet nigger/nigger lover. Even then it's not really a thing. Maybe she's just a dumb cunt?

The eyebrow shit is all out of control, I can't even look half the bitches I have to talk to in the face anymore without fucking laughing. Instead of have a nice day, I told a lady to live long and prosper the other day, she smiled and said you too...

THIS is what feminism looks like!

"This cunt I went to school with and shaved her eyebrows ..."

OP's a faggot.

You sound like a fucking stalker. What's wrong, did she turn you down because of your body odour?

fucking weirdo.

No, she just uploaded pictures to her facebook to show off her new eyebrows, I logged in this morning and saw, faggot. If you had any friends you'd understand. But instead all the updates you ever see are from the anime pages you liked and some from your parents. Virgin.

I don't know what's more entertaining. Women who have them tattooed on or women who use a pencil, and erase them to show emotion

> odour

eurofag with tattooed eyebrows detected

Women are fucking retarded.

Triple sevens speak the truth

Tell us why you don't have friends user? Why are your mom and step dad your only friends?

>updates from friends
>calls her cunt

you seem to be a bright person.

Jokes on you, my stepdad and I aren't friends.

Check them dubs

Looks nice and trashy. Would feed her jagerbombs until she did anal

So probably like 2

Checked

Lit fam

You don't have any friends that do stupid things?