/metᴀM/

Paracletus Edition

"You were seeking strength, justice, splendour! You were seeking love!
Here is the pit, here is your pit! Its name is SILENCE..."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cIFVc2W1Ly8
youtube.com/watch?v=T3UV2YbAIWM
josevesely.bandcamp.com/album/heroes-of-perfection-2
tantrasociety.bandcamp.com/releases
youtube.com/watch?v=YBAPRfT69KA
youtube.com/watch?v=sZ1kkBQ5FWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ooHq4rwLVBk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QscOx5Fnkmw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TwGtabMaHO4
youtube.com/watch?v=w39lD283KEk
youtube.com/watch?v=0YtItmbyI28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Delete this

the drums on apokatastasis panton are so dicking good

Black thrash

youtube.com/watch?v=cIFVc2W1Ly8

any good releases from 2017 yet?

Scath Na Deithe, Moonlight Drowns, Veter Daemonaz, Agonie

youtube.com/watch?v=T3UV2YbAIWM

7th for scene girls

That's djentcore
Please never link that again

post the "listen to Paracletus every day" pasta

>tech death is metalcore now

What did he mean by this?

i see 2017 is starting off nice and shitty

>/metaM/

tfw Sup Forums butchers smallcaps

>He can't into RIFFS

Looking forward to this.

First thing I do when I wake up is listen to Paracletus. Then I have breakfast, bitter waters of course. After I drink I have my shower where I listen to Paralectus again. As a cleanser, I like to go for a run where I typically listen to a lighter album like Si Monumentum Requires, Circumspice or even Infernal Battles. When I get back it's lunch time and I'll listen to Paracletus while my bitter waters quench my thirst. While I eat I like to enjoy a nice documentary, specifically one about Black Metal. Following that extended screen time I like to keep my mind sharp with some reading. So I'll read and interpret the lyrics to Paralectus, of course I have the album playing in the background so I'm 100% focused

By now my day is going pretty good and I usually want to share it with somebody else. So I'll call up some friends to hang out. We like to seek strength, justice and splendor together but mostly we listen to Paracletus. After we all listen to the album together in our listening circle we head back to my place for dinner where I serve up a some bitter waters to quench our first. Just for the sake of ambiance, I'll play Paracletus in the background. Dinner conversation tends to be lively as we each share our favorite moments from Paralectus.

My friends go home after this, as the fun as to stop somewhere. I'm only human so pardon me if this is graphic but I do enjoy a bit of masturbation before I sleep. I'm not really adventurous, I masturbate to vanilla, lesbian sex and oral (paraclitoris licking is my personal favorite) but mostly just the cover art of Paracletus. Following that I clean myself up and unwind with a bit of music; Paracletus being my favorite. That's when I hop into the shower for a brief and relaxing warmth, I'm pretty clean by now I just want to ease up my muscles. Then it's time for bed. Being something of an audiophile I like to listen to music while I sleep. After I hit play to start up the song 'Epiklesis' I I drift to sleep

this is so fucking good, electronic side project thing of that one tooh guy

josevesely.bandcamp.com/album/heroes-of-perfection-2

sounds like a playstation soundtrack through the schizo tooh filter

didnt (couldnt too tired/drunk) read all but kek

Pretty cool so far

Why is it so easy to miss releases?

topmost lel

Why is this album not in Metallum? Or am I just blind

Really fucking blown away but I'm not exactly a conniseur. It just seems that they not only strike the perfect balance but the perfect purpose in being instrumental.

Try submitting them

>paraclitoris
perfect

Oh so it's MY fault now

>album is called Paracletus
>it's not a groove metal album about a country boy who enlists in the army as a paratrooper and gets dropped over 'nam

The drumming REALLY pulls the album together. It's different for the genre, pretty refreshing. It's amazing how good stuff like this can sound when there aren't constant blastbeats drowning out everything else.

Apparently they intended it for a vocalist? I'm getting kinda screwy stories.

They did, but they apparently really grew attached to the idea of an instrumental album. (Honestly, I don't blame them not putting vocals on. All the tryouts were just shitty deathcore vocalists.)

>Hirax "WOPS STILL THRASH"
>Black Thrash

no

See this kind of inception is what I was kinda feeling with a "perfect balance"

It seems like it was actually a perfect storm of circumstance

10/10 drums make up for the not so exciting bass

Damn I forgot how good this album was. Why did opeth have to turn into a prog wank band?

>Why is this album not in Metallum? Or am I just blind
Because M-A is run by elitist tards that exclude any metal that is remotely trendy

whats the deal with genre purists?

I was thinking maybe because of this vocalist audition thing there were some butthurt people

Post what you're listening to tonight boys.

tantrasociety.bandcamp.com/releases

any ethnic and or oriental BM like this?

norway isnt ethnic?

ethnic? kek

im obviously asking for bm with chink, injun, sand nigger and nigger elements

nasheed BM please

What bands have a similar style/sound to Steel Panther?

Shaarimoth

Actually what I'm listening to right now

Even better than the singles

It isn't metal

Ru4reel

Wimps and poseurs....

You know the rest

I actually don't

butthurt about auditions is the likeliest reason

>I actually don't

Time to go, newpal

These guys have become a pretty regular listen lately.
youtube.com/watch?v=YBAPRfT69KA

Not your thread

Post what your listenin' to, buckos

Uh oh, time to go newpal

Post the most kvlt album you've listened to in the last year.

I'm not big into metal but I've really enjoyed Terra Tenebrosa. The Reverses might be my favorite release of 2016, what are some similar bands/albums?

Pic related:

Triptykon

Still not your thread

And I'm not the poseur who suggested that Alluvial wasn't metal enough for metallum

I'm not the one who needs to go.

Gimme some Sludge recommendations, Something more energetic and groovy and less wandering in tar pits of hell while carrying two ton sack of rocks.

>not metal enough

It's not metal. Now go you fucking fake pussy.

how do i get into metal. recommend me something

I reccomend sucking cock

you don't
you don't

btw anything similar to this?
youtube.com/watch?v=sZ1kkBQ5FWQ
thanks

God those vocals are shit even for thrash.

I'd Oranssi her Pazuzu if you know what I mean

Not wanting to be rude but look for metalcore, deathcore, djent and probably never come here again.

Rare decent recs : (Early) Veil Of Maya, The Red Chord

Fucking moron quit pretending you listened to things you haven't. Its fucking beyond retarded.

And don't forget those tremendous riffs!

I ask myself the same question, my dude.

gib rifftastic doom

youtube.com/watch?v=ooHq4rwLVBk

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QscOx5Fnkmw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TwGtabMaHO4

Best riffs of all time

But the riff at 0:30 is the best riff of all time
youtube.com/watch?v=w39lD283KEk

hold my beer

This is better.

Quit pretending you listen to metal. You don't belong here, this isn't for you. Leave the fucking hall, take your shit taste with you, do not fucking come back. Pussy.

You both need to walk on home, lads.

But I'm already at home. Will probably go for a walk later though desu, thanks for the idea lad

how new

So on my metal Playlist I have
Death
Bolt thrower
Morbid angel
Entombed
Dismember
Decapitated
Dark throne
Oranssi pazuzu
Immortal
Job for a cowboy

Rec me more death/black like this please

Leave.

If you like Death, especially the later outputs like Human, check out Cynic and Atheist. Also give a listen to Spawn Of Possession and Immolation. Arckanum, Windir, Helheim and Inquisition is also worth checking.

only if you post more qt asian grils

Uhhh. Define qt

g r i n d
r
i
n
d
youtube.com/watch?v=0YtItmbyI28

HOW FUCKING NEW?!?!?1 LMAOOOOOO

Speaking of Oranssiz Pazuzu, this was a big deal earlier last year since various hipster outlets reviewed it and got constantly praised for mixing psychedelic rock with black metal even though they have done it before and now it seems to be almost forgotten

Which is a shame, it was a great album