Chick i know went to some shithole in africa to do humanitarian work

>Chick i know went to some shithole in africa to do humanitarian work
>Comes back after 2 weeks
>Was gangraped by niggers

Why are women so retarded ? How can you possibly fall for this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

livebunker.rocks/chat/int#General
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I bet she had an average leftist's mind.

She's in a mental institution now. Word is that she was trying to kill herself.

the female teachers in the primary school fill their heads with wishful thinking, then the leftist universities install self guilt and loathing in them, only suppressed by selfless acts of altruism

and since they are taught that if they wish for something really hard, it will happen and lived in societies that carry them around, they do not grasp the dangers of the third world and just assume people there are like people home, and just with little help they can live just as well

then they go in bumfuckistan and lacking all situational awareness and not heading warnings as racist stereotypes towards the poor bumfucks they get raped or worse

the plus side is some of them get to snap out of that indoctrination so as irony comes corrective rape do exist - it cures liberalism

> implying the same wouldn't have ended up happening eventually only by living in Germany

post pics of her

>things that didn't happen

>some naive tourists come to moscow to watch red square and shit
>me and my pals beat them and take their money

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's fuckin terrible

That's what happens if you are ignorant enough to believe that monkeys are human.

You need to call more than naive tourists here. To obtain a stable "earnings."

livebunker.rocks/chat/int#General

why dont you post this story on Sup Forums? i bet you'd get a lot more (you)s

Was she... impregnated?

Similar things have happened numerous times but it's not the norm, so it could have but I'd doubt he'd actually know the girl.

lmao

>visit jungle
>surprised when attacked by wild local fauna

That's dire

Is her tummy swelling up ?

>not beating the locals to fuck them
Confirmed for weak

Are there any sane German women left?

>taking the expensive way to get genuine African dick

She could have done it by just hanging around the German subways

Top kek

Are universities really so leftist and try to manipulate people?
I go to university and study computer science with a minor in linguistics, and nobody is trying to force any agenda on me. In fact, my linguistics professor talked about some example sentence and said that "Mary hates himself" is a sentence that is always grammatically wrong because Mary is a girl and not a boy. I'm sure modern leftists would throw a fit about that statement

No. Remember them waiting for 'refugees' with signs and baloons at train stations?

its called cognitive dissonance. and the people around her has been giving her false promises. she has been pulled away from reality, she lives her own fairytale in her sick fuck up bubble

this shit happens a lot with american girls in peace army.

I was hoping those were just a handful of idiots. Such a shame, you have some real qts and your accents are pretty fucking cool to me.

>would throw a fit
no, they would need something to throw a fit about
if they question the premise of the institution then it throws their argument out of balance
ie if it was ok for her to be himself then there would nothing to argue about and so on

"leftists"'s arguments comes from him -> her dicotomy, inequality in speech, i gave it to him vs i gave it to her, her thus can mean both possessive and subject implying things

in the sentence you did it is nothing more than if a then b, there isn't much to do there

i don't think you are cut out for humanities anyway

God i hate lefties so fucking much

Eh not here, none of our teachers are not allowed to talk about political ideals or religion in class.

I don't think so. It's hard to indoctrinate adults. The indoctrination starts in elementary school when we learned about kwanza and "it's just skin color" shit

Brah...

Everytime. It happened to a Melbournian chick a whole ago, except she was killed after the rape

>killed after the rape

As it should be. Natural selection and no chance of them birthing another failed human.

>urbanites are cancer
wew lad stop the presses